PDA

View Full Version : World domination change recommendation

WinkadInk
03-10-2013, 10:59 AM
So far this event...our faction has done decent. But we've had a major issue with guys pulling a leeroy Jenkins and declaring wars without doing a head count. We can't kick them mid world domination, we can't stop them from declaring every hour on the hour, we are basically getting agro'd groups because of said leeroy (3-4 same people).

So that being mentioned...can Gree make it to where only the leader or an officer can declare a war and not just any goober that sees a button they have to push?!

Jhenry02
03-10-2013, 02:26 PM
We've been pushing for this since the first event

SevenO9
03-10-2013, 02:34 PM
At least they got chicken.

Big John
03-10-2013, 02:41 PM
At least you know who they are now.

Press their buttons as soon as event finished.

Jhenry02
03-10-2013, 03:57 PM
What a putz

puffypete
03-10-2013, 04:03 PM
People have been pushing for leader and officers be the only ones to declare war. I also thought GREE would make a spot for a co-leader that can promote, demote and remove players. But to your question, yes I think it'd be nice to have that option.

Oceanz
03-10-2013, 05:48 PM
I like being at war at all times...even if I'm asleep I usually get at least 1,000 WD points a battle just from being defensive leader and fending off attacks

ertrifo
03-10-2013, 06:09 PM
My raccomandations at the moment are:

1. Allow member removal at tany time
2. Stop changing rules at your pleasure without warning the community it is VERY annoying
3. Give a decent prize for the last hit on Defence Officer and Wall (give concrete blocks at each attack on wall)
4. Remove the wall from WD events as it was hard before or almost impossible for small factions to knock them down but now they are pretty much useless for us as they are become very expensive to rise, concrete blocks are hard to collect and they get knocked down too fast from stronger factions! And we get unfairly matched with these giants too ofthen! I don't know if you guys are trying to help smaller factions to rise or just get rid of us! This is frustrating as we have few low level players which are giving up and this is killing our morale!
5. Prize lower level players with higher points and less casualties when they attack as their effort is way higher and costly then high level players during the war and often they cannot even hit anyone as the opponents AD is too high and it randomly fluctuates way too much! It would be a good help rewarding them even if they are forced to attack the wall as last resort or use power attacks on DO, let them make a decent damage on the wall and earn some good rewarding points

Bilal72
03-10-2013, 07:20 PM
This was a major issue for my faction as well. It’s cool to have the ability when everyone is playing in “shifts” but for the most part ol’ Marty McFly likes to see what buttons do and push the faction into battle unprepared.

I am a cow
03-11-2013, 12:55 AM
I love declaring war cos you get bricks and we are short on them

Jhenry02
03-11-2013, 01:03 AM
Bilal,
That's why you boot people that don't follow rules.
You know that if someone isn't following one rule, chances are they aren't following another.

-Jason

hoho
03-11-2013, 01:37 AM
this rings a bell indeed.