PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Terrain Tank

Commander Ghost
03-10-2013, 09:50 AM
So i picked up my ipod today (second device) to get my dailys cratcher for my LLP and a splash screen for the game Knights and Dragons poped up, saying i will recieve a Dragon Terrain Tank for reaching lvl 3 in this game. As i tried to take a screen shot (to provide for you all) but my finger hit the screen an it sent me to the app store. So i though oh well. I downloaded the game (kinda lame by the way) and made it to level 3. And to no suprise at all nothing about a tank for Modern War in sight. Just to make sure i went all the way to level 4. So i switched back to MW and there was no splash screen or tank in my inventory.

If the screen pops up again ill be sure to screen cap it. But its only showing on my LLP account and not my main. So im wondering is this an old reward before my time in MW that just somehow showed up on my screen?

Anyone else see this by any chance?

stephen2013
03-10-2013, 10:00 AM
I've seen this same thing in crime city about some sword, but never downloaded the game.
What were the tank stats?

ladyfizz27
03-10-2013, 10:00 AM
Send in a ticket, support will sort it out for you

Poopenshire
03-10-2013, 10:09 AM
Send in a ticket, support will sort it out for you

New Avatar is amazing. I love it..... Who picked it out for you?

ladyfizz27
03-10-2013, 10:33 AM
New Avatar is amazing. I love it..... Who picked it out for you?

Hey Poop. It was the lovely Mr Everson, I have no idea who it is lol, but I like it

James_mac
03-10-2013, 10:42 AM
I got the tank :)

General Soviet
03-10-2013, 10:44 AM
Yeah I have seen the splashscreen in CC and KA, and I've seen the Dragon Terrain Tank in people's inventories. The stats are 216A/261D.

Trebor
03-10-2013, 10:52 AM
I have. A mlp and hlp I've seen no splash screen iOS user hmmmm I want the tank

Do you need the splash screen to get the tank? Can I just go and level in that game ?

Dudebot121256
03-10-2013, 11:30 AM
So i picked up my ipod today (second device) to get my dailys cratcher for my LLP and a splash screen for the game Knights and Dragons poped up, saying i will recieve a Dragon Terrain Tank for reaching lvl 3 in this game. As i tried to take a screen shot (to provide for you all) but my finger hit the screen an it sent me to the app store. So i though oh well. I downloaded the game (kinda lame by the way) and made it to level 3. And to no suprise at all nothing about a tank for Modern War in sight. Just to make sure i went all the way to level 4. So i switched back to MW and there was no splash screen or tank in my inventory.

If the screen pops up again ill be sure to screen cap it. But its only showing on my LLP account and not my main. So im wondering is this an old reward before my time in MW that just somehow showed up on my screen?

Anyone else see this by any chance?

Send in a ticket. I wasn't awarded the General's Assault Rifle a while back and support put it in my inventory.

I have. A mlp and hlp I've seen no splash screen iOS user hmmmm I want the tank

Do you need the splash screen to get the tank? Can I just go and level in that game ?
That seems to be the recurring theme. If you don't see the splash screen, you don't get the unit. If you do what the splash screen says but you don't see the splash screen, you'll need to ask support for the unit.

Commander Ghost
03-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Heres the splash screen. Just snapped a pic with my iphone of it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/BIGfreakinmachine/17CD43EE-5DF1-4BF9-BCF6-1644B1A96ED1-10104-00000A3EE14CCB9D.jpg

Sorry if its kinda big

Trebor
03-10-2013, 03:54 PM
I'm at level 2

njemt242
03-10-2013, 04:34 PM
nothing on android yet