PDA

View Full Version : Trying to view rivals profile makes me crash

Jixx
03-10-2013, 05:39 AM
Anyone else having that issue?

Jmac
03-10-2013, 07:52 AM
Anyone else having that issue?

Jixx, your problem may be caused if you have an older device and your rival's Best Armor is the rose plate armor. There's a thread somewhere on the forum about it if you do a search for rose plate armor. I had the same problem when trying to view rivals' profiles until I upgraded my ipad.

Sir Marcus
03-10-2013, 08:11 AM
Its happening to me too - and I never would've guessed something like that would've been the cause.

Jmac
03-10-2013, 08:43 AM
Its happening to me too - and I never would've guessed something like that would've been the cause.

I know...crazy, huh? It would seem that if they're going to leave that little problem in the game then they would update the list of compatible devices on the app store. Ah, well...who am I kidding?

One test you can do is if you have the rose plate in your inventory, try scrolling through your armor equipment list. Your game will crash most of the time when you reach the rose plate (at least it did for me). Hope you're able to find a better fix than what I had to do!

Jmac
03-10-2013, 09:35 AM
Not sure where the smiley face came from in my last post... I certainly didn't mean to imply that I was smiling at your predicament! I tried to edit my last post, but when I hit Save it didn't do anything. As you can probably tell by my very small number of posts so far, I'm still figuring this whole forum posting thing out...

Gree player
03-10-2013, 10:50 AM
I have not faced this issue so far. However, I get frequent connectivity issue since last week.