PDA

View Full Version : Hide and Seek

NakedCherryPie
03-09-2013, 09:28 PM
Are you tired of fighting weaker factions?
Do you find yourself looking at the scoreboard to see if PUN is in battle before declaring yourself?
Do you soil your pants when you draw PUN in battle?
Do you have nightmares of pirates drinking your liquor cabinets dry?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may have Scared Penguin Syndrome(SPS). There is no cure for SPS but to stop playing Modern War. Otherwise, put your big boy panties on and fight. A cure for SPS is right around the corner, just ask your local cherry farmer.

Yours

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-09-2013, 09:30 PM
Who is that naked pie man? He should become a pirate. He's one bad carcass.

Vballmadam
03-09-2013, 09:33 PM
Are you tired of fighting weaker factions?
Do you find yourself looking at the scoreboard to see if PUN is in battle before declaring yourself?
Do you soil your pants when you draw PUN in battle?
Do you have nightmares of pirates drinking your liquor cabinets dry?

If you answered yes to any of these question, you may have Scared Penguin Syndrome(SPS). There is no cure for SPS but to stop playing Modern War. Otherwise, put your big boy panties on and fight. A cure for SPS is right around the corner, just ask your local cherry farmer.

Yours

Are you implying Ferrs Emporers are intentionally trying to avoid playing PUN?

Why wouldn't the best want to play against the best?

NakedCherryPie
03-09-2013, 09:50 PM
Now, why would the almighty and powerful be afraid of some lonely old pirates?

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-09-2013, 10:01 PM
Now, why would the almighty and powerful be afraid of some lonely old pirates? Hmm, why indeed? They're all blind, deaf, and mute.

A few of them only have one leg.

I am a cow
03-09-2013, 10:13 PM
Its because they are too hot to attack as they are ferry! :D

NakedCherryPie
03-10-2013, 12:39 PM
Just a bunch of lonely pirates, still looking for a worthy opponent. Is there anybody out there? Second place is too scared to fight us. How about the rest of you?

Mcdoc
03-10-2013, 12:50 PM
And here I thought this was a recruiting thread - LoL

NakedCherryPie
03-10-2013, 12:53 PM
And here I thought this was a recruiting thread - LoLIt is a recruitment thread, but not for new members. We just want a worthy fight. Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

MadFox
03-10-2013, 12:55 PM
I am a little slow sometimes and new to all this forum thing. Is this a thread to post just to get the counter up?

Mr Reaper
03-10-2013, 12:57 PM
What came first? The Penguin or the egg?
Or is it The chicken or the egg?

Doesn't matter they are one in the same

Captain Steelman
03-11-2013, 02:55 AM
Well, could have something to do with the opponent matching system. Maybe a glitch, I donīt know for sure....

By the way...

Today I bought my self a nice big pie. I put the first chew in my mouth but it tasted bad so I spit it out on the plate and tried another corner of the pie...
It also tasted bad so again I tried a new piece but no.... After awhile there was many bad piepieces on the plate...

I looked at the the plate and and, to me, it looked like the bad Piepieces was United into the shape of a Nation but then I turned the plate slighty and realized it was the shape of a chicken... I didnīt feel like eating anymore and gave the pie to my dog but he also refused to eat the Piepieces... I had to put it all in the trash...

What a waste of money...

Paulss99
03-11-2013, 03:05 AM
I would happily avoid fighting you guys again. I have just over 5k loses from this event and 4.8k have come in 3 battles vs you! Thanks for the 20k you have knocked off my stats :-)

You guys are machines, I just hope I don't see you agin in this battle!

spitfire
03-11-2013, 05:01 AM
I was so excited watching the first day of the event seeing PUN and Ferr neck to neck but now I lost all that excitement cause now I realize you big meanies were toying with them. Whats even worse is blind deaf mute is still as he is and not even in PUN while RIDDLER is the new DL. So thats what hulk was all about. Its good to see your real names again too. To make this even more interesting, it would be cool to see the top gold players from SF, Ferr's, ACE, GSF, and other top 10 teams combine as one for one WD event to make it interesting for pirates. Sort of like an all star team vs pirates. And then when event is over, everyone goes back to their old factions. Just for one event, try and stop the undisputed champion from dominating all events.