PDA

View Full Version : Attn CJ or crime city mark!! Support issue plz!

WinkadInk
03-09-2013, 04:15 PM
I was attacked by a recent player and left a comment on his page. He had 7k wins and 6k pvp losses...surprise he has 300 of the top respect items and top cash items but only has 200k iph?! He's also lost 16k robberies, so something is screaming to me that he's hacked or cheated. When I went to report it, there was no report player tab at all...it's gone! So how do I report the player? I can PM his name and lvl if needed? This was the message I left him to track

@7:10 pm EST

"reported for unrealistic stats, respect point items and cash items. Your income per hour...you cannot afford to buy all the top units in 300 each...your pvp stats wouldn't give you enough to buy the top respect units either. So your reporting for being a hacker/cheater. Enjoy"

I am a cow
03-09-2013, 04:17 PM
CCM has been fired and hasnt been on for ages seriously people you need to get up to date

WinkadInk
03-09-2013, 04:18 PM
He's posted the other day...not joking

I am a cow
03-09-2013, 04:22 PM
Where? I want to see it

Dudebot121256
03-09-2013, 04:22 PM
Couple of things:
1) CCM was fired a while ago and hasn't been on since.
3) The best way to report a hacker is to email support.
3) Just screenshot his profile and tell support why you think he's cheating. Also, make sure to tell them exactly what you said on his wall. Makes it easier for support.

WinkadInk
03-09-2013, 04:29 PM
Where? I want to see it
I might have been seeing things but I could have swore I saw him post somewhere. Despite that the question was answered by db. Thx db for the actual help

KemoKidd
03-09-2013, 04:38 PM
Take screen shots and send pics. I just sent one 2 minutes ago. This guy had over 500 of each of the new (and expensive) rp items. Cheaters need to learn not to be so obvious. I sent a pic of his profile as well as a pic of each category of his inventory so they can see right away what Im talking about.

WinkadInk
03-09-2013, 04:51 PM
I sent the report in. I went about the normal contact support page and got the time stamps, all the stuff they use to track info. I'm sorry but 200k iph and you have 300 of the top cash items with only 7k pvp wins and 6k losses followed by a ton of robbery losses over 10k...yeah you hacked. He had all the new respect items, but not like he chose to grab 500 each, he grabbed 300, lmfao!! Like that was inconspicuous?! Please haha

Dudebot121256
03-09-2013, 05:10 PM
I sent the report in. I went about the normal contact support page and got the time stamps, all the stuff they use to track info. I'm sorry but 200k iph and you have 300 of the top cash items with only 7k pvp wins and 6k losses followed by a ton of robbery losses over 10k...yeah you hacked. He had all the new respect items, but not like he chose to grab 500 each, he grabbed 300, lmfao!! Like that was inconspicuous?! Please hahaWait, ingame support or the Contact Us page on the Funzio website?

WinkadInk
03-09-2013, 05:21 PM
More or less a combination. I sent it to en-support but first went in game and got screenshots and all the info I could find. Then went to my email and sent it in with "hacker/Cheater" in the headline

Dudebot121256
03-09-2013, 05:27 PM
More or less a combination. I sent it to en-support but first went in game and got screenshots and all the info I could find. Then went to my email and sent it in with "hacker/Cheater" in the headlineMake sure the email went to support@funzio.com or else it won't work. That's the ingame support email.

WinkadInk
03-09-2013, 05:29 PM
Ah ha...yeah I sent it to en-support@gree.net
I shall resend it then lol

And...resent to support@funzio

Hopefully they'll be taken care of...I would really hate to see the mass influx of hackers get top ranks in syndicate wars over people who actually pay good hard money or players like me (free player) that has worked hard on the acct to get it where it is.

TRAZ
03-09-2013, 06:01 PM
Yes, messages are now sent to en-support@gree.net when using the in-game contact support button.

When reporting put Cheater or something similar in the title along with screenshots of the player's stat page and suspected inventory if that's what you're reporting on. I also include a screenshot of their comment page with my comment such as "reported" as well.

Dudebot121256
03-09-2013, 06:05 PM
Yes, messages are now sent to en-support@gree.net when using the in-game contact support button.

When reporting put Cheater or something similar in the title along with screenshots of the player's stat page and suspected inventory if that's what you're reporting on. I also include a screenshot of their comment page with my comment such as "reported" as well.Hm, is it country related or something? It put support@funzio.com as the email address automatically for me.

cooch
03-09-2013, 06:18 PM
Hm, is it country related or something? It put support@funzio.com as the email address automatically for me.

US side has en-... unless it's an android vs IOS thing...?

PawnXIIX
03-09-2013, 06:21 PM
Can somebody direct me to an explanation as to what happened with CCM?

Dudebot121256
03-09-2013, 06:22 PM
Can somebody direct me to an explanation as to what happened with CCM?Budget cuts so he was fired.

PawnXIIX
03-09-2013, 06:31 PM
Budget cuts so he was fired.

The irony in that is amazing to me :p

At the same time saddening, he was really a nice guy D:

Dudebot121256
03-09-2013, 06:35 PM
The irony in that is amazing to me :p

At the same time saddening, he was really a nice guy D:Yea, it was right around Christmas time too if I recall correctly.

Dudebot121256
03-11-2013, 10:51 AM
I was banned for being a cash hacker by some guy named Kevin Johnson. I have never hacked cash or anything but was banned for no reason. My income is legit and I have been playing since the beginning and camped a long time to get it that way. Is there anyone here that can help get my account reinstated because I havent done anything wrong. I am Longarm lvl 193 and anyone who has been playing a long time should know I am a legit payer and not a cheater. I hate to see all the time and money spent on this game wasted for no reason at all. The gree tech obviously didnt even look into my account....just banned me. I am innocent, HELP.:mad:Unless CJ looks into it, no one on the forums can help you with a ban. Contact support and dispute it.