PDA

View Full Version : massiveley out of whack faction battle

Devils Advocate
03-09-2013, 02:57 PM
Finally joined the faction list..nor sure what to expect. Read the walk through and thought I would give it a go. lost my first faction battle and then won the next 6...cool..my faction is me at the moment! So next time I declare war I got paired with a 2 person faction whose leader has 655 usable allies and used 1650 units in battle to my level 33 aand 640ish units...what the hell am supposed to do with that?..he mashed me...so I sat out the hour and lost the fight....so I go out this evening to let my health recharge..log back in and declare war....same bloody faction comes up again? Is this a glitch?

I mean in my world this guy is petty much untouchable I might as well take on PUN! anyone got any advice...cheers

Bolognium
03-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Both of your combined faction power is so low, there are probably 5 factions you could be matched with. Advice: join a proper seasoned faction and enjoy the fruits of teamwork.

PITA4PRES
03-09-2013, 08:46 PM
Same advice--join an existing faction as you will have additional help and most likely have more bonuses unless you're IPH is extremely high that you can afford to purchase them on your own. I know you can't do anything until this battle is over, but you have time to look. Our faction has openings, if you're interested PM me your stats and I'll forward them to our recruiting officer. We pretty much just ask that you participate in the forums, donate what you can and participate in the battles.