PDA

View Full Version : Scope out the district: PROGRESS

OneHoop
03-09-2013, 02:02 PM
If you look in the syndicate link from the game page (not the menu), Overthrow the boss is now marked with a check-mark and Scope out the district is marked with PROGRESS. I thought that Scope out the district would be a PvP event, not a collect-10 event. Are we currently in-progress? Is there a PvP event happening that I am missing?

M@

Dudebot121256
03-09-2013, 02:05 PM
I guess the 10/10 is the Scope Out the District event:
http://i47.tinypic.com/157dj9.png

Maybe an event coming up is PVP. Possibly Weaken Local Gang?

cooch
03-09-2013, 02:17 PM
I'm thinking Syn wars start in three weeks. Rest of weekly events are normal events helping the countdown. More for the benefit of Syndicates to get their full headcount and as much bonuses/hideout as possible before war. Although with all the recent problems which may be Amazon or Gree issues or both they may need the time to make sure the first mob war goes well. A disaster would be frustrating for us and not so good for them.

I'm guessing CC will be shut down from 1 AM to 3 AM PST/PDT to avoid issue or maybe because of using Amazon's East Coast servers earlier than that.

Wish CJ could announce something so the heavy users on Forum can alert their syns.:rolleyes:

WinkadInk
03-09-2013, 02:52 PM
I kind of like the whole mystery about the event...never know what we're doing or when stuff will go down! I'm gonna put my money on the syndicate wars happened last week and they decided to not tell us 😂😂