PDA

View Full Version : Winning tier and prize distribution.

Yankster
03-09-2013, 11:12 AM
Just pondering. But since the top 3 factions receive all tiers and pretty much will continue to do so. Obviously the top 3 prizes also have desireble bonus effect. It would be a nice gesture and perhaps fair if they were to extend the prizes to another three factions. In a nutshell basically the top 3 get everything, then consider the 4th top faction as first place then the 28th faction would be 25th place and so on. Make sense?

Jarconis
03-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Rich get richer

Jhenry02
03-09-2013, 11:23 AM
So in other words you want to devalue the thousands upon thousands of dollars spent by the top 3 factions?

Jarconis
03-09-2013, 11:26 AM
People spending hard earned cash on this so called game and i doubt they have ever questioned anything about Gree. Who is Gree, Do they look after their customers, do they allow others to have unfair advantage over others so rest of us could spend more cash to chase them to the top and give Gree more money.

I have very good evidence of this whole Game being a scam, well thats what i see it as. Its up to you to decide if its a scam or not.

If you would like all my finding to be posted do leave a comment and also what would you do if you believe this whole game is a sham. I have spent thousands and will be looking for my card provider to do a charge back and get all my money back. I no longer play this and never will.

If i see a good amount of reply on this i will post everything i have on (Sometime next week everything will be up)

https://twitter.com/GreeAreScammers

I am no troll so dont even bother

Scammers? No. For profit business? Absolutey.

Yankster
03-09-2013, 11:50 AM
I do believe that the clear interest is profit as it is normal. As to how far things are pushed is another story. I would like to see something be done for "the little guy" if you will or people who may not be as fortunate to expend gold. The more spent the more rewarded but what about those who don't have the expenditure but stay awake thru the weekend to compete. I would dislike to see a wealthy man cry because they've lost in a virtual world. Granted they spent their money and bought, but what about the loyal subjects. Im just thinking to keep the kings happy and the kingdom at rest.

Jhenry02
03-09-2013, 12:43 PM
So scratchers, tiered boss events, and crate events aren't good enough for you? A free 250/250 indestructible that I could earn by myself isn't either?

There are plenty of things for free players. I myself am a very very light gold spender and have over 300 indestructible units. If I camped it up instead of grinding pve, I'd have over 600.

If you want something that will level the playing field between you and big spenders; that ain't gonna happen. Because why give away something you can sell?

I was in your position once, but it is a business; and there are plenty of ways to stay competitive without dropping major coin.

-Jason

Sabo
03-09-2013, 12:49 PM
I agree with jhenery, but wouldn't it be cool for world domination to feature an empoverished nation that did not permit gold to be used? It will never happen, but it would really be fun and would add major bragging rights.

Thoughts?

Jhenry02
03-09-2013, 01:10 PM
Yeah, there is 1 E in my last name

And lol battle for Ethiopia.
Warlords Palace

Yankster
03-09-2013, 01:22 PM
I'm not saying that I don't appreciate those items, scratchers, crates and etc. those are luck of the draw (or ratios as per an email from Gree) and everyone gets them. All I was saying is basically, since the top 3 winners receive all prize tiers extend the prizes for tiers 25 and below 3 places.. Say if the faction placed 28th they would receive it as if they were 25th. Its pretty much a given the top 10 per say will only be competing against each other, extend the awards to the top 28, 103, 253 and etc. I'm just thinking of the guys that try and miss by a margin because its already accounted for.But yes first place is first place, and third is third, I get that. Btw.. My scratcher luck is pretty crappy I've never received anything greater than a match of 4 and that is a rarity.

Poopenshire
03-09-2013, 01:42 PM
I think a seperate non-gold event would be great for morale and be a boost to the game. I think whole events for non-gold would be fun for all and would encourage more people to maybe spend on other events.

ohgreatitsryan
03-09-2013, 01:49 PM
@ Poop, while that is very true, remember they did just remove the last pvp event for "technical reasons," which I'm assuming meant that not enough people spend gold on pvp events.

Yankster
03-09-2013, 02:07 PM
Ahh thank you Poop. Yes a morale booster it exactly what is needed. I've used gold, but not as much as previously. It's obvious people come and go, but when it's a friend you've made and they left or considering leaving because of frustration, it's not hard to follow suit. Yes the 1-year veteran, daylight chaser and RAE monsoon are great but everybody got one. Having that keeps things status quo. And the way the tiers are structured the lower level factions loose interest and people stop playing...

Admiral-Akbar
03-09-2013, 02:27 PM
I can't believe people are calling for places 101-103 also win the top 100 prizes. Not everyone will win, not everyone deserves the prizes. If your faction didnt place in the tier of your liking then maybe next time you guys should either spend more gold or have more members playing. Just because little Johnny placed 5th in the race doesnt mean he gets the same trophy as 4th place. Blue ribbons for everyone!

thunder
03-09-2013, 03:00 PM
The top theee prizes in greenland was a joke casuality reduction. Like we needed that in our golden armies

Jhenry02
03-09-2013, 03:46 PM
I can't believe people are calling for places 101-103 also win the top 100 prizes. Not everyone will win, not everyone deserves the prizes. If your faction didnt place in the tier of your liking then maybe next time you guys should either spend more gold or have more members playing. Just because little Johnny placed 5th in the race doesnt mean he gets the same trophy as 4th place. Blue ribbons for everyone!

Freakin A! Thank You!
If everyone is special, then no one is.
In this modern age of entitlement everyone needs to feel like a winner. Sorry Johnny that's not how life works.

I like the idea of a non gold world domination event. But it would still be unbalanced. How many people do you have in your faction yankster? I have 44, ferr, pirates, Superfaction they have 60ish.

Do the math, if you can get 6 hits per person per battle, that's 180, 240, 300, 360 based on faction size respectively.
Factor in that the upper factions can get in 8 hits with bonuses. That's 480 hits to your what? 180 or 240?

Even without refills they are still averaging two hits to your 1, and they have 100k+ stats.

The first 3 spots are generally set in stone, but 4-15ish do have movement. My faction has been rated 29 and we faced off against a top 10 already.

Believe it or not gree has the prize payout about as good as it is gonna get. Selfishly, I'd like a top 50 prize, but that's only because that's where my faction places.

But by giving out extra prizes for ranks 4-6, 25-28 etc. You are either making the top factions stronger causing an imbalance. Or, you're devaluing their monetary investments, which might piss them off. Anger them, they stop playing, the game might disappear.

Things are as good as they are gonna get.

-Jason

Yankster
03-09-2013, 07:29 PM
I never said I wasn't happy with my faction nor the placement of the faction I am presently in. I didn't mean for this to turn to a pissing match of who can spend the most money to win and obtain a prize in a game. All I was stating is that a lot of players left due to never advancing. Throw a bone here and there... seperate from the ones that everyone in the entire game receives.. that is all nothing else. I didn't want to tighten panties of upper class men..

PITA4PRES
03-09-2013, 08:28 PM
Just pondering. But since the top 3 factions receive all tiers and pretty much will continue to do so. Obviously the top 3 prizes also have desireble bonus effect. It would be a nice gesture and perhaps fair if they were to extend the prizes to another three factions. In a nutshell basically the top 3 get everything, then consider the 4th top faction as first place then the 28th faction would be 25th place and so on. Make sense?

I've seen other people suggest having the events tiered with high, mid and low level ranges. The factions decide which level they want to compete in and then prizes are given out based on that thus providing the mid to low level factions at least an opportunity to get the bonuses provided by the prizes offered. I would actually like to see that kind of thing offered. Then each battle, factions can choose if they want to change their level based on performance in the last battle. Alternatively Gree could just place teams in the tiers based on points earned in the last battle. I, myself, am between jobs and cannot afford to spend money on gold. So that puts me at a disadvantage to those that can spend lots of money on gold. If that's how they choose to spend their money in order to win in the game, that is their choice, but it makes it difficult for the little people to win anything good. I think a tiered event makes more sense.

manbeast
03-09-2013, 08:48 PM
love the idea of a non gold event. see who actually has the best participation and strategy instead of just the deepest pockets.

I think there should be a prize for top 5.

There is a pretty large gap between 4th and 10th place. we are contemplating just coasting till the end. why spend more to stay in top 5 when we get the same prize as 10th place? we have more than enough gold to stay in top 5 but don't have any reason to... GREE- give us a reason :)

mxz
03-09-2013, 09:14 PM
CJ did reach out to me about the "buy-in" concept for an event. We'll see if they go anywhere with it, but he's aware of the premise and likes it. If only we could get him in charge...

amir1974
03-09-2013, 11:47 PM
i was thinking about a nice idea , we all know that the 3 first spots are Always reserved by big factions , so i was thinking about if Gree could do that the bonus could be swapped . let's say they give the 10% upgrade time reduction to the top 4000 , then all the factions will get it and not only the first ones , and like that factions will get some boosts and will spend some more to get further ,
let's say that the first 3 factions can get a real better stats indestructible with 10k in attack and defense , like that everyone will be happy .
just my thoughts and hope you will like it
cheers everyone

Yankster
03-10-2013, 03:46 AM
Something like that would be great. And keep it so the factions do compete so there is a benefit at the end. Like I said I'm not suggesting to scam the top tiers but the way it's going there's going to be no one left to play. Reactions are if giving a LL faction a boost is going to cripple a top tier or have heavy gold users quit because a lower level was awarded a strong unit. There are a lot more lower tiers that will quit because they continue to get pummeled. Think of it as a company giving Christmas bonus, if that still happens. Sure the owner may ***** because they have to write off a few dollars in order to do a good deed. But for that moment in time it keeps the company happy.

MadFox
03-10-2013, 04:05 AM
I am sure the spendings on gold will decrease soon. The players who play this game for a long time won't accept this strange game balance any longer I guess.
Well Pareto is everywhere, so 80% of the income GREE gets from purchasing Gold are generated by about 20% of the players. Among those 20% is another 80/20 clustering and so on...
The top factions are in their own microcosm. So out of reach that it is uninteresting to even try to get there...

Philly982
03-10-2013, 07:17 AM
JHenry...that was funny. Have a Battle for Ethiopia that is a gold free event just to see what the outcome is. I know it will never happen but it would be interesting to see if it would even change things up. The top factions may spend more, but that also are very strategic. And like JHenry, I do not blame them for wanting / expecting certain advantages from spending lots of gold over those who do not, just like factions do not want the "freeloader" member benefiting from other members hard work and donations. The last statement is kind of ironic as light gold to free players are indeed benefiting from the heavy gold spenders. It is with their gold purchases that Gree is continually working on the game, starting to listen again to members on the forum, and almost making Android playable again. Perhaps after 10 more countries they will have the means to reduce the force closures on Android to only once an hour.