PDA

View Full Version : The REAL Stregnth&Honor

SuperSonic Chimp
03-09-2013, 06:37 AM
Currently 76th in Egypt and can't fall out of top 100 fast enough to save our rear ends! We will be replacing at least 3 members from our group once the event has ended and rewards are received. We are a smart, and very social group and have continued to fine tune our strategy rather than increase our guild and use massive amounts of gold(except for one battle so far). But we will be replacing one problem child who wants to troll our forum and offend people who are hard to offend in the first place.

So with that said, he is a gold player with 90k+ stats and we would like at least one recruit with numbers in that range to offset the point loss, we can work on the gold part later. The I have one spot already promised so looking to fill one other spot as well. As part of the learning process, I will aggressively dig into your playing habits to see if applicants fit our playing style before accepting a prospect and we ask that you understand we are tire of having to recruit during events. But if you are looking to be in a strong, smart playing team, send me your info in PM rather than posting.

Thanks,
-SC

I am a cow
03-09-2013, 03:27 PM
Can i join not a gold spender but will donate as much as you want me to nah just kidding