PDA

View Full Version : I bow to P.U.N

KH_BG_SPARTAN
03-09-2013, 06:33 AM
Seriously serious faction..!!! Created to slay the unfortunate whom appose them..!!!

4Nik8R
03-09-2013, 08:39 AM
All I can say is "WOW" the national debt would be erased with these guys! : )

4Nik8R
03-09-2013, 08:41 AM
Ferr IS right on their door step!

LagBolt
03-09-2013, 08:44 AM
Still think that PUN are pacing themselves. I think they have some spare capacity or bigger overdrafts...

jamie..TTB..
03-09-2013, 08:51 AM
Ferr's taken the lead...

Sixxfan
03-09-2013, 09:43 AM
FERR will always come in second place to PUN.! 2nd place should be nothing to sneeze at though?! HAIL PUN!

Commander Ghost
03-09-2013, 10:16 AM
Ive never been a fan of anyone who dominates the competition. GO FERR!!!

Bob Lee Swagger
03-09-2013, 10:29 AM
I'm goin with the under dogs Ferr!!

spitfire
03-09-2013, 10:29 AM
this is the most exciting WD so far. Ferr is tailgating the pirates lol. Usually pirates are ahead by millions but this time it's serious.

BigD@wg
03-09-2013, 10:31 AM
Ferr is a good man and his team is great. However, I suspect PUN will always be 1st. That's just reality. I like watching the close race though :D

Trebor
03-09-2013, 10:34 AM
Yes indeed a close race is awesome, I'm going PUN for world domination !

NakedCherryPie
03-09-2013, 11:02 AM
Ive never been a fan of anyone who dominates the competition. GO FERR!!!Have you not seen any of the auction events? Sounds a little hypocritical.

JMS
03-09-2013, 11:42 AM
Pray tell??? Ferr is making it interesting. Break out the popcorn!

vorm
03-09-2013, 11:51 AM
PUN has now retaken the lead...

gunnydave
03-09-2013, 12:52 PM
Yeah go ferr beat that hacker faction

I am a cow
03-09-2013, 03:14 PM
Hail PUN!!! :D

JMS
03-09-2013, 03:16 PM
I just bought a box of tissues for you guys to wipe the crap off your noses.

Poopenshire
03-09-2013, 03:29 PM
Guys its not all fun and games being in the trenches. its a hell of a ride and trust me war is hell.......

I am a cow
03-09-2013, 03:31 PM
Guys its not all fun and games being in the trenches. its a hell of a ride and trust me war is hell.......

Yeah and PUN is heaven

Poopenshire
03-09-2013, 03:58 PM
Yeah and PUN is heaven

Nothing is heaven. I will openly admitt this event is rough and tiring. I don't know how we were expect to keep doing this for 5 days every month. No offense to everyone else but emotionally I am spent.

I am a cow
03-09-2013, 04:06 PM
PUN is heaven let them win points and youll win i mean honesty PUN could beat us all in 1 day

CplJC
03-09-2013, 04:35 PM
not to rain on PUN's parade but there is no way I would ever bow to someone were the main strategy of the game is who can spend the most money! Rofl..Get a life and stop worshiping talentless...as for PUN! Keep up the great job guys! I dont mind you guys feeding the GREE foundation..Means longer game and free stuff.

Elastic Earl
03-09-2013, 05:45 PM
Have you not seen any of the auction events? Sounds a little hypocritical.

Ha! Spot on!

Trebor
03-09-2013, 06:53 PM
PUN = world domination

NakedCherryPie
03-09-2013, 07:37 PM
Ferr comes in 2nd because he chooses to every top prize has been worthless so far to ferr lolYep, it's all about Ferr. Who cares about the other members of the "faction"? Only one person matters.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-09-2013, 07:59 PM
I just don't know what to say. http://uploads.hipchat.com/21180/103179/kedd0cpkh4gkgpi/photo.png

HGF69
03-09-2013, 11:53 PM
The Faction called Ferr will probably never win. One serious gold player vs an entire factionn is the difference. I suspect Pun are just toying with him giving him false hop and will surge away in the end.

One person and their ego is not bigger than the game.

Vballmadam
03-10-2013, 03:09 AM
Seriously serious faction..!!! Created to slay the unfortunate whom appose them..!!!

I bow down to PUN too! They are the greatest people.

MadFox
03-10-2013, 04:38 AM
1) Tactics and time is needed when you build a massive and strong army and base without any gold
2) You can save much time when you use Gold
3) You can buy much better army when you use Gold

Since point number 2 saves time it could be an interesting thing paying for it... since time is very precious for most of us - if someone does it, fine
- and it doesn't make me bow to...

Number 3 is JUST a matter of the real money you are willing to spend on a game - no big tactics needed here,
just depending on the sice of your purse or for some people deeper computer skills :) and the limits you are setting to spend on a game - if someone does it, fine

I only respect the achievements people got in their real life making it possible to spent that much money on a game.

Dutchie
03-10-2013, 04:51 AM
1) Tactics and time is needed when you build a massive and strong army and base without any gold

Since point number 2 saves time it could be an interesting thing paying for it... since time is very precious for most of us - if someone does it, fine

Number 3 is JUST a matter of the real money you are willing to spend on a game - no big tactics needed here,
just depending on the sice of your purse or for some people deeper computer skills :) and the limits you are setting to spend on a game - if someone does it, fine

I only respect the achievements people got in their real life making it possible to spent that much money on a game.

Amen to that Brother Fox!

Mcdoc
03-10-2013, 05:56 AM
The United States spends 10 times more money on it's military than the next 5 countries combined. PUN is just a representation of that same model - so for those who hate on PUN - it is kinda like Art imitating Life - or is it Life imitating Art? Either way - money makes the world go around. :D

NakedCherryPie
03-10-2013, 06:30 AM
The United States spends 10 times more money on it's military than the next 5 countries combined. PUN is just a representation of that same model - so for those who hate on PUN - it is kinda like Art imitating Life - or is it Life imitating Art? Either way - money makes the world go around. :DAre you calling Ferr Chinese?

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-10-2013, 06:42 AM
Im sill curious where u get ur memes from. Forumbombs? Forummemes? If ur a real tough guyU would come up with ur own, and that would b nice, however unlikely.Your problem is you don't understand PJ. Hang around, you'll catch on, most do.

KH_BG_SPARTAN
03-10-2013, 06:48 AM

To bow is to respect..!!
Respect doesn't cost a thing, Money nor gold
Perhaps I believe there is more to PUN than meets the eye. I have learned the hard way not to cross the line.
To simply say I bow to such awesome might is a great thread starter :)

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-10-2013, 08:07 AM
actually i been on the forums longer than u, based on our username registrations of course. U know the old saying, dazzle them with brilliance or baffle them with bullsh**....99% of ur posts are the latter, thats why u have more posts than me.As I said, some learn, this entire game and the forum, it's not real.

Relax, enjoy your life, none of this matters.

It's all make believe.

For all you know, I'm just a bunch of bored frat brothers, some old ladies with nothing to do, or some convicts with access to a computer at a friendly state pen.

Now, go put your lipstick on, blow up the dolly, and amuse yourself.

-War Priest
03-10-2013, 12:18 PM
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood. Yours War Priest

Mcdoc
03-10-2013, 12:48 PM
Are you calling Ferr Chinese?That's kind of the real world correlation - huh? But I didn't want to go that far - LoL

Speed ump
03-10-2013, 01:17 PM
Us, toy with our opponents? You think.lol. Got to give them a little hope, so that you have something to crush

Defender11
03-10-2013, 01:30 PM
Us, toy with our opponents? You think.lol. Got to give them a little hope, so that you have something to crush

GREE + PUN are synonymous - and every gambler knows that the house always wins! Especially when they have shills.

MadFox
03-10-2013, 02:02 PM
GREE + PUN are synonymous - and every gambler knows that the house always wins! Especially when they have shills.

You must mean shells.... not shills.

Thenoob
03-10-2013, 02:12 PM
It's not over till the fat pun girl sings. Ferr could still take it. All depends if he wants to put another mortgage on his house lol Pun = gree. Or is it gree is pun

Speed ump
03-10-2013, 02:17 PM
We have enough in reserve to cover that loan for him if he wants to make it

Bronson
03-10-2013, 02:19 PM
We have enough in reserve to cover that loan for him if he wants to make it

He will have to pull his finger out to press the declare war button first

Thenoob
Lol. I would start a fund raiser for the ferr empire just to see him take first place just once.

JMS
I will say, they are beasts.

Speed ump
I see a few trolls here. So is ferr working for gree too? And if it wasn't us, then you would claim whoever was in first were gree shills.

Speed ump
03-10-2013, 02:21 PM
That's a new one, a fundraiser for ferr.lol

Thenoob
03-10-2013, 02:22 PM
Lol. It was hard righting that I was giggling so much

Thenoob
03-10-2013, 02:28 PM
I just through the whole pun = gree thing out there

Gree employees probably arnt aloud to play or make them selves that great. It's probably a crime. Some kinda of fraud
Think if gree were pun and they make it so they are always in first so everyone spends gold to try and beat them but its impossible because they just hit the free gold Button . which make us drones press the buy gold button to try and get our names on the board

Speed ump
03-10-2013, 02:30 PM
More trolls talking. Anyone who gets first is gree in their mind

Thenoob
03-10-2013, 02:35 PM
No like I said just threw that out there I could care less if people Want to spend that much money on this game it's good it pays for this game to get better. I posted that cause I see people always hinting that. Just trying to get this thread going and it's working. Lol

Defender11
03-10-2013, 02:57 PM
More trolls talking. Anyone who gets first is gree in their mind

Don't like the way your army looks? - don't worry, get a reset and all your gold back to re-spend!
Don't like your weaker players getting beat? - don't worry, arrange to swap units between players!
Don't like Ferr having the stronger units? - don't worry, get Gree to give you multiple units that a player should just have one of!
Don't like your defence leader taken out so easily? - don't worry, just get the DL glitch - instant defence refill
Don't like another team getting first place? - don't worry, just get Gree to pair against you!

Don't like people guessing the truth? - don't worry, just get a lot of PUN calling them trolls!

And if that doesn't work for you? - don't worry, just get Gree to ban them!

Don't worry! PUNGREE will sate your appetite!

Speed ump
03-10-2013, 03:40 PM
Lol, hello troll defender11. Boy, I sure wish we had that much pull, and/ or special powers. Care to explain how your faction got battles in minutes, while we waited up to an hour. All the strength in the world still won't win the wd events, don't know how many times I need to repeat that for the slower folks. Gold. That's what wins it, spend more. Don't tell me ferr is a stranger to this. He wins most of the auction events, I can tell you some of those have cost 250 k gold. What would being paired against us have to do with anything? Like any other faction, find someone you can hit and have at it. We have players that just about anyone can hit if you look, as does every faction. Dl glitch? You better go talk to ferr. A glitch isn't given, just like the no loss glitch. I know a number of teams have reported numerous factions that had that glitch. If we had it it, new to me, and after I was told we did by ferr last time, I immediately reported it and informed him of the response. So yes, you are a troll, a sore loser, and a bad sport. Your faction as a whole puts in a big effort to be where it is. Be proud of what you acomplished, you don't have to try to demean the winning faction. We were never ping to let anyone take first, it's that simple. Ferr has money, so do we. That's what this event boils down to. You have a some very good team members that helped you achieve what you have, don't demean their efforts with this type of post.

Xjarhead
03-10-2013, 08:41 PM
I'm goin with the under dogs Ferr!!You might want to consult with Ferr before calling him an underdog....

hzeir
03-11-2013, 06:31 AM
Hey guys, this is my first post here, been playing the game for a while and really enjoying it. This is not a hate post just throwing out here my thoughts on loving a game and being competitive.
This game is highly addictive and competitive, and what really puzzles me are those who are on PUN, The Emperors and maybe all top 10 factions.
I haven’t faced any of the above bad asses in any war yet, but I am definite that most of the guys in those factions are of high stats, big gold spenders and might all be veterans who started playing the game a long time ago.
Looking at the leader boards in the last two battles and seeing how they sorted out in the end, you can easily see the huge gaps in the WD points between first, second and third, and then between the top three and the rest.
I feel that every player on those top two or three factions can lead a faction on his own and can put strategies to take that faction to the top. If that happens then you have a competition.
What is happening now -in my opinion- is far from any kind of competition and regardless how the leaderboards sort out. The guys in those top factions don’t have the guts to face each other in the battle so they choose the easy way to work with each other.
The alliances were set in Brazil and getting the top places felt good, but if I were in PUN I personally would not have felt any joy repeating the exact same thing in the same manner in Greenland and Egypt.

-War Priest
03-11-2013, 08:06 AM
Hi actually ferr the guy in 2nd place did start his own faction out of scratch and its well rumored that pun all banded together like hyenas because they were afraid. Thats also the main reason they are known as the hyenas around the forum. pun was begging ferr to join them and they even offered to polish all his shoes but he politely declined.

Now these are all hard facts proven through science.

Your an idiot

GRW
03-11-2013, 08:14 AM
Wow...I didn't know this....way to go somedude!!! Didn't know i was a gree employed lilly livered scaredy cat dutch lover who needs some shoe polishing experience....you are not an idiot..you are only deluded!

Vballmadam
03-11-2013, 08:15 AM
Some of you are the best fiction writers around with all your conspiracy stories!

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-11-2013, 08:38 AM
Most of you wouldn't know the truth if Jesus, Mohammad, Allah, God, Buddha, and every Hindu god swore on a stack of Holy Books and then laid it all out for you. No worries, enjoy your delusions and confusions.

Captain Steelman
03-11-2013, 09:16 AM
Hi actually ferr the guy in 2nd place did start his own faction out of scratch and its well rumored that pun all banded together like hyenas because they were afraid. Thats also the main reason they are known as the hyenas around the forum. pun was begging ferr to join them and they even offered to polish all his shoes but he politely declined.

Now these are all hard facts proven through science.

Interesting facts... I didn´t know that, the PUN begging part of your post... I´ll look into that... Thx mate

Speed ump
03-11-2013, 09:27 AM
Something else, which I won't post so I won't be banned, you are a fool, and a troll. PUN has been around for over a year. The WD events were created because of our success playing in a single player game, but as a team. Everyone else banded together just to participate in the events. Yes we know all you wish to do is stir up things, and you have nothing useful to add here in the forums. You might want to at least make a pretense in knowing what you are talking about, that might work better. As it is, you're looked upon as a rather sad person, who obviously dosnt have much else in life than this type of behavior. Believe me, there are much more interesting and productive things you could involve yourself in.

Speed ump
03-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Now the facts shine through. One of ferrs team, huh. Sour g****s, not very becoming. Fact still is, you're a troll, nothing more, nothing less. As with all trolls who keep up their activities, by the powers invested in me by the great poobah himself, I deem you forum troll, and as such none will respond to your posts. It will be as if you do not exist, your words holding less meaning than a slight whisper of air. Shunned, my friend, shunned.

JimmyThePick
03-11-2013, 03:37 PM
I was thinking about this thread a little bit, as well as a few remarks in various other threads about competitiveness, potential game imbalances, and the long term viability of the game. It is doubtful if Gree would go along with this idea but I’ll toss it out there regardless. ( And if it has been proposed elsewhere I humbly apologize. ) How about an event where there is an effective gold spending cap? Not every event mind you, but one or two used as a trial & proof of concept. It could be implemented such that each faction member contributes an equal share to a virtual vault up to a predefined limit; or perhaps the vault is simply defined at the faction level and once it is 100% full - that is all that can be contributed for that particular event. Ideally, if the top factions buy in to the idea, they could even police themselves once the threshold is documented and the parties agree to it. Auctions wouldn’t be affected nor would boss events, just one of the WD events. In a best case scenario, the WD participation might increase as well as the profits because the mid-level & lower level factions spend more than usual.

Toughy
03-11-2013, 05:47 PM
I think ferr can put some serious race against pun if they are willing to spend some more. Sure Gree will be happy to see that....

Speed ump
03-11-2013, 09:59 PM
Toughy, almost any faction could put in a good run with enough money. It would get very expensive though. keep in mind that when you see an iceberg, 85 percent is hidden under the water. This isnt rocket science. I have said over and over, strength dosnt win the WD event, yet many spend most of their money on growing their strength. Pick which is more beneficial to you. Some dude, I noticed the edit to your post. You arnt with ferr, now you have retracted that. Interesting.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-11-2013, 11:42 PM
I know who said what, when, how, and to whom

I'm good at keeping secrets.