PDA

View Full Version : PVP Missions

MattThomas08
03-09-2013, 05:43 AM
My invasion operation and force degradation (The PVP Valor missions) don't seem to be working right. I don't see any of them in my goals list. This happened a couple day ago where they didn't show up for 2 weeks. Once I leveled up, two showed up, but once complete, there are no more and I'm not close to leveling up again. It seems I'm only getting 2 per level, which makes it so that I can't earn valor for units.

I submitted a ticket, but am I looking at this wrong? I'm Level 61 at the moment.

MattThomas08
03-09-2013, 09:05 AM
Any help is appreciated.

krabbie
03-11-2013, 04:38 AM
My invasion operation and force degradation (The PVP Valor missions) don't seem to be working right. I don't see any of them in my goals list. This happened a couple day ago where they didn't show up for 2 weeks. Once I leveled up, two showed up, but once complete, there are no more and I'm not close to leveling up again. It seems I'm only getting 2 per level, which makes it so that I can't earn valor for units.

I submitted a ticket, but am I looking at this wrong? I'm Level 61 at the moment.

I had the samen problem a couple of weeks ago, but after leveling up a couple of times (now at level 121) the problem solved itself and i can now play these missions all the time :)

Jhenry02
03-11-2013, 04:48 AM
Android or iOS?

MattThomas08
03-11-2013, 05:07 AM
iOS. I pushed my way up another level and got a few of them, but about halfway through leveling didn't get anymore. Is it that it won't let me start more of the missions until I reach the level requirement for the next (IE defeat L61 or higher)? I have pretty much only leveled up through PVP so maybe the level requirement missions are now bottlenecking the rest...?

Alltherage
03-11-2013, 05:10 AM
This is supposed to happen. If you do all Force Deg (etc.) you eventually "catch up" to the highest number you can do at your level. When you level up they will come back.

Jhenry02
03-11-2013, 05:16 AM
Those are invasion operation missions.
I don't think force degradations depend on level. They used to stop at 400, I don't know where they stop now. Could that be an issue Matt? Have you done 500 force degradation missions?

MattThomas08
03-11-2013, 05:27 AM
No I took a screen shot when I had them up before and was only at 104.

Jhenry02
03-11-2013, 05:39 AM
Then maybe it is dependent on level.
Someone else smarter than me may be able to help.
Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.

-J

Alltherage
03-11-2013, 05:39 AM
Jhenry, I think you may be answering a different question. The question (I think) is whether valor missions "top off" until you pass a level. My LLP's experience has been "yes" (seeing how I do no energy missions with him and all experience is gained on PVP). I get half-way thru a level (at best now) and have to wait to level up for the next round of valor missions, Force Deg / etc. included.

I sent a ticket in once myself. Once I leveled up I got the "Your issue has been answered, yes?" response.

DunkNL
03-11-2013, 06:55 AM
I had the same issue. Only 2-4 missions per level and nothing after that till I levelled up again. Since I passed lvl 95 though, I have been getting them non-stop again. Really nice way to up your stats!