PDA

View Full Version : The Art of Modern War By Sun MAU

NastyThug
03-09-2013, 02:44 AM
Please note no Modern War Battle strategies were harmed in the production of this document. The content of this document is purely fictional and names have been changed to protect the innocent.
Health Warning
You may need a bucket after reading.

The only team members authorized to hit declare button are: from 12 noon pst to 12 am pst, Seahawk, Stinkyfinger,Rif Raf, Bad Touch, Middelfinger, Gunshu, retired Seabee, Marine. From 12 am to 12 pm are, Seahawk, Stinkyfinger, Chizzy, Sarge, Ceasar, Der Furer, Retired Seabee, Marine.

Those authorized to declare war will make sure there are sufficient men available through the forum and or the MAU voice chat system to conduct a war and are regenerated enough to do that war. War must not be declared untill all have regenerated approximately 45 min from last war.
Once war is started the strongest players 100K and up will take out there defensive leader while all lower players stand by in forum or the voice chat system. When defense leader is down strong players hunt for weak players and post on forum or announce on the the voice system, then all attack and have fun. The wall should be handled by gold users and high stat players. We get only half points till wall is down so all below 100k stats wait till wall is down. If wall is not down 30 min before war is over go ahead and attack and get half points. The point is lower stat players should not search and destroy because if you lose we lose battle points so watch forum for posted low stat rival players from our higher players 100k and above. The stronger players must post or announce who they found.

After you you have used your energy, go to normal game and hunt for those rivals in the war and attack there composite and UNIT building to hopefully weaken them, this is only during the one hour war while you are waiting for your war energy to recoup. I as far as I can tell Game stamina is not linked to war energy so you can do this.

If you are below 100k do not attack unless you know who you are hitting, get that infor from the forum posted by over 100k teammates. This is the most important tip to ensure all hits are counted and your win/lose ratio will remain high in wins and less points given to the enemy.

If we get matched with top three factions, FERR, Pirate United Nations, Super Faction, and a few others, STAND DOWN except hit there command center to get what ever we can but nothing else, gold players save gold.

To get maximum points, look for and attack those close to or a little above your stats. If you are high stat player and attack low stat player you will get the least anount of points.

All officers will become members for the war, after the warr the officer policy will be reinstated as it is now. Officer policy will be posted prior to upgrading status.

It is proven by me that 30k points is possible using no gold. So anyone not reaching 27K in points will be deleted after war.

regards Nasty Thug
FMAUA (The friends of MAU Association)

Fook u
03-09-2013, 06:31 AM
I built a way better strategy using a third of your words

NastyThug
03-09-2013, 02:44 PM
I built a way better strategy using a third of your words

yes the KISS principle could have been applied but when you are egotistical you also love the sound of your own voice !!

signed BNT (Bloody Nasty Thug)

I am a cow
03-09-2013, 03:35 PM
I found that PUN didnt kick my a$$ cos I hid behind some guy called FERR

NastyThug
03-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the Talentness !!

Gunshu

camper killer
03-10-2013, 03:22 PM
I like this guy.....are you interested in some fun hunting tactics?

NastyThug
03-10-2013, 04:33 PM
I like this guy.....are you interested in some fun hunting tactics?

Hi Camper K
I think that if I can score 30k for FOE i might be given a invite to MAU. They are Proven warriors !!! and I aspire to have a faceless MAU tag and be a simpleton with high stats and play like a one trick pony. that is to raid base and raid every defense and unit building. The first time you go WTF but then after a while you go well is that it oh you can say something clever like COP THAT or slammed but that's it. So it like Ration pack chocolate !! Looks like chocolate, shaped like chocolate, but MAU chocolate. Trying hard chocolate soldiers !!

but always willing to help those more unfortunate than I, my talents come for free to those who are nice to my fellow LLPs.

cheers Bloody Nasty Chocolate Soldier Thug