PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance?

nvbealone
03-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Anyone having this? Mine has been going on for almost an hour now!

AZZ.
03-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Yes. The game has been jumpy glitchy and weird all day. Lots of players are haven't trouble.

nvbealone
03-08-2013, 10:03 PM
Makes me sick of waiting!! And my stam is almost filled

PawnXIIX
03-08-2013, 10:04 PM
I had an open due 3 minutes before the maintenance started. *sigh*

I hit the open button and it threw a window up in my face about how it was going to do maintenance and then my head slammed into the table :/

nvbealone
03-08-2013, 10:07 PM
I had an open due 3 minutes before the maintenance started. *sigh*

I hit the open button and it threw a window up in my face about how it was going to do maintenance and then my head slammed into the table :/
Couldn't have been a worse timing to have a cleaning up of game during events ya?

Dudebot121256
03-08-2013, 10:15 PM
Just incase anyone is wondering...

http://i47.tinypic.com/vwvacz.png

cooch
03-08-2013, 10:16 PM
Been acting glitchy all day. 20% of time logging into CC server connection issues. Then PVP opponent all unable to defeat, syn board empty etc...

Server must have crashed and other games are down as well. Late night for the folks at Gree.

Dudebot121256
03-08-2013, 10:18 PM
Been acting glitchy all day. 20% of time logging into CC server connection issues. Then PVP opponent all unable to defeat, syn board empty etc...

Server must have crashed and other games are down as well. Late night for the folks at Gree.Modern War is still up and Kingdom Age has maintenance too.

cooch
03-08-2013, 10:25 PM
Yeah but reading their threads seems like the game isn't working well or at all for them....you a MW player?

Dudebot121256
03-08-2013, 10:26 PM
Yeah but reading their threads seems like the game isn't working well or at all for them....you a MW player?Yup, Crime City and Modern War.

cooch
03-08-2013, 10:27 PM
CC is back up...but it's been up and down for past 1.5 hours or so...

cooch
03-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Now it's back down...reminds me of a Star Trek next gen episode when computers up and down due to a virus. Anyway calling it a night.

Dudebot121256
03-08-2013, 10:33 PM
Now it's back down...reminds me of a Star Trek next gen episode when computers up and down due to a virus. Anyway calling it a night.Goodnight :)

furq
03-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Also all my money keeps disappearing . Has this happened before

k0de
03-08-2013, 10:46 PM
Couldn't have been a worse timing to have a cleaning up of game during events ya?
Yeah I thought so too. Kinda like stopping a football match to run a lawnmower over the pitch a couple of times.

Fortunately I was still able to log in and make the 6-hour collection which was due. Seems that the maintenance message only appears when you take an action requiring contact with the server (banking, events etc.) so I just threw the cash at some Explosives instead. Needed to restock anyway so it was no great loss. Still a pretty stupid idea though.

PawnXIIX
03-09-2013, 12:00 AM
I got back on and my open was a fail D:

Athena
03-09-2013, 01:05 AM
Whenever i go to my rivals list, click rob, then check out their stats, i get three ? marks instead of numbers. This has been killing my game, has it been happening to anyone else?!
Would have attached a screen shot, but apparently my pics are too big for gree servers :) just another thing to love about em.

gambet1234
03-09-2013, 04:50 AM
Athena, Yes. I get ??? on my Android phone, but with the same version running on BlueStacks on my computer I get their Atk and Def stats showing fine. It has been a week or two since I've been able to see stats without attacking. It would really mess up my robbery racket except that on my phone I can only visit 2 hoods before my game crashes so it doesn't really matter!

Syndicates messed up the Android version pretty badly. The HD version on the iPad is doing great. I can load 15 hoods and check profiles of each in the time it takes my phone to load 2 hoods, check their profiles, return to my hood and crash. It has bigger problems than rivals stats not showing.

WinkadInk
03-09-2013, 07:17 AM
Yup, Crime City and Modern War.

I play all 3. Modern war isn't too glitchy, haven't had any major problems but kingdom age and crime city...much needed repairs. Crime city I'm losing tons of my cash which I won't see refunded I'm sure, and kingdom age, not seeing quest monsters that I need for the actual quest. They released too much too fast without working out the kinks I think. Sloppy work on their part for sure

Plux
03-09-2013, 07:41 AM
I'm suffering server connection problems one minute I am in the game and next its not uploading to the server retrieving. Me thinks you have too much data traffic for too few servers Gree.

Dudebot121256
03-09-2013, 08:38 AM
I play all 3. Modern war isn't too glitchy, haven't had any major problems but kingdom age and crime city...much needed repairs. Crime city I'm losing tons of my cash which I won't see refunded I'm sure, and kingdom age, not seeing quest monsters that I need for the actual quest. They released too much too fast without working out the kinks I think. Sloppy work on their part for sureI'd play KingDom Age but it's not on android :(

nvbealone
03-10-2013, 08:53 AM
Looks the we have wasted a few hours of down time! Game is still as problematic if not, even worse! Keeps saying rival too beat up just wanting to visit their hoods! Madness!!