PDA

View Full Version : Greater wall damage per attack

Rapg635
03-08-2013, 08:28 PM
I'm sure everyone has noticed by now the greatly increased damage each attack causes to walls. It is a great feature. Too bad there wasn't any notice about the increased damage. Last two events level five,walls took,some,work to,take down. The new increased damage numbers should have been posted here to,let us know. We, as well as many others I'm sure, would have purchased level 7 walls instead of level five. Opponents are breezing through level five walls. These are the type of improvements, or changes, that everyone should be made aware of beforehand.

kyljoy
03-08-2013, 08:36 PM
Second that!

CplJC
03-08-2013, 09:14 PM
You know there have been a lot of upgrades to the game..I just keep enjoying some of them and some of them I simply sit back and say to myself! Huh I see what you did there! This dudes at GREE may truly be some ingenious fellows...By letting the Walls be taken down easier it promotes a great deal of Gold Expenditures ...lol My only beef is that getting bricks is super hard. But let it rain baby! Let it rain.

Oceanz
03-08-2013, 11:19 PM
Getting bricks is hard? You must not do many PvP fights then

I probably get a brick every 10-15 fights, if not more frequently

Rapg635
03-09-2013, 04:18 AM
Hey CplJC. You're right on there. It's all about the money. I don't have a problem with walls coming down easier. I jut think gree should post these changes or all to see and make informed decisions. We would have bought all level 7 walls. I wonder if there is a repetitive song playing in the gree dev office. One by pink Floyd, I believe. Something about "money, money, money"

4Nik8R
03-09-2013, 05:24 AM
Getting bricks is hard? You must not do many PvP fights then

I probably get a brick every 10-15 fights, if not more frequently

I have 40 wins so far in this battle & not ONE brick! I have the same problem with crate drops. I kept track and had a drop rate of 0.25%!

gunnydave
03-09-2013, 05:47 AM
i know the feeling i already spent a grand on this game

pick_sax
03-09-2013, 09:18 AM
if your walls are not strong enough, upgrade them. start now. there is time.