PDA

View Full Version : Defense leader taken down, then returns at half strength

Rapg635
03-08-2013, 08:21 PM
We just finished a battle where twofer attacks would not take own the opposing defense leader. It took to more to take him down. Then suddenly, he was back at half strength. Another attack finished him, again. Wasn't two power attacks supposed to bring def ldr down? And what about his resurrection? There seem to be many bugs in this event.

SuperSonic Chimp
03-08-2013, 08:24 PM
My guys just reported this too....hmmmm

Trebor
03-08-2013, 08:38 PM
Yes happened to us as well. Very frustrating

manbeast
03-08-2013, 09:27 PM
we had one return to full strength.

also having a problem with the wall lagging.. our players report it taken down, but in game i see it is still up and could waste attacks on a nonexistant wall

sbs2716g
03-08-2013, 09:34 PM
Same here also. Defeated the leader n yet it return to full strength. Wasted another power attack in the process.

Zachio
03-08-2013, 09:58 PM
we had one return to full strength.

also having a problem with the wall lagging.. our players report it taken down, but in game i see it is still up and could waste attacks on a nonexistant wall

Same here in GSF Avengers, guess its time to chill for awhile.

manbeast
03-08-2013, 10:12 PM
Same here in GSF Avengers, guess its time to chill for awhile.

my wife is on the avengers! she was having serious issues. half the people on "battle list" were showing zero allies and didn't have a name!

Zachio
03-08-2013, 10:22 PM
my wife is on the avengers! she was having serious issues. half the people on "battle list" were showing zero allies and didn't have a name!

During our last battle we were complaining about it hardcore, guess we are done for the night. We are happy Andrea recruited her and happy to have her on our team. Best of luck to you my friend.

Mcdoc
03-08-2013, 10:38 PM
Happened to me 3 times in a battle earlier :/

NTM
03-08-2013, 10:53 PM
intentional bug for spend money ? who know... i have start to spend gold yesterday but stop it this morning..

oh_really!
03-08-2013, 11:06 PM
our faction challenged a faction twice and only when we went up against them that major issues/glitches would occur. zero allies, board wouldn't load, vault/gold disappearing act, points and hits did not register... the list goes on. this is a major server issue imo. Imagine tomorrow morning. Its the weekend and a lot of players will be online competing. Its gonna be chaos.

Alaska Ken
03-08-2013, 11:58 PM
We saw this a few times in greenland.

Plover
03-09-2013, 03:28 AM
Yes, happened to me this morning also. Three times the defence leader was down on my screen, only to appear five seconds later with half health again.

Rapg635
03-09-2013, 04:05 AM
Hey manbeast. I sent ticket it on that during BfG. It is the screen refresh rate, a delay that, I guess, has to be in effect for server to take in and calculate all that is going on. I'm sure there are some computer techs that can verify that. The refresh rte is around 30 seconds. In BfG we lost many hits on the wall and power attacks on def ldr, due to this. That was also gree's response, can't do anything about it.

Rapg635
03-09-2013, 04:12 AM
Oh_really. That's what I just came to forum about. My factions overnight crew had one battle where same happened. Only one rivals names and ally numbers in list, the rest all zeros, points disappearing again, points going backwards, hits not registering, on and on and on. We were a top 250 team in BfG, it will be difficult to stay in top 500 with this going on. Many on team want to quit event. This happened to us in BfB. On Saturday afternoon, we were in top 100, then lost almost 200k in points. Finally got points back Sunday, battled rest of day, woke up Monday morning and was own over 415k in points. Half the team stopped playing, 1/4 team were in/out. Ended up 500. Gree is not concerned because we are not a mega gold buying group, I guess.

Q Raider
03-09-2013, 06:07 AM
Hot the DL with a Power Attack (lost) and initially their health dropped by half so there was only two hits left to take the, down.

Next thing the health regenerates but it went to one point higher than when I hit them. It was as if my loss was putting a point of health back on them rather than taking half of theirs away from the Power Hit.

Bulxman
03-10-2013, 04:25 PM
This is BS. WTF am I wasting my gold for this F'd up site. I use it to kill the DL and the F comes back.

Big Joe
03-10-2013, 04:28 PM
Ok I'm glad I saw this. Thought I was the only one this happen too.

Q Raider
03-10-2013, 06:48 PM
One today, beaten straight up with a single hit, then required six Power hits from various players before their energy bar finally depleted.

24 wasted shots just on that incident alone.

Philly982
03-10-2013, 06:49 PM
Same here. It happened to us in Greenland a few times as well.

Alo
03-12-2013, 08:15 AM
yup, happened to us as well. After powerhit, absolutely nothing happened :( also those ally count 0 etc problems on android all the time :(