PDA

View Full Version : Fuzing Armors Results Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Bryson
03-08-2013, 02:42 PM
This thread is for posting results of armors we've fuzed. I'll go first.

Living Flame(lvl 15) + Crius(lvl 15) = Flamestorm Finery(lvl 15) - I was hoping for infernal lord :(

Wind Warrior + Stonescale Plate = Crius

Crius + Living Flame = Forgemaster's Garb - new? I'll add it to the spreadsheet

Sunsfan1caw
03-08-2013, 04:47 PM
I've gotten mostly garbage through fusions, but here are my faves so far:

Infernal Lord + Spectral Captain = Steampowered Exoskeleton

Snakeskin + Basic Air = Stormrage

Crab Nemesis + Raiders Nemesis = Flowstone Battlegear

These might not have the best stats, but they look cool.

Mad Fusion
03-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Living flame + wingwarrior = sky guardian
There are other resulst but they will all be 50 points enhqncement or more since results can not be crafted 50 armor.

discopalace123
03-09-2013, 09:16 AM
Living flame + wingwarrior = sky guardian
There are other resulst but they will all be 50 points enhqncement or more since results can not be crafted 50 armor.

Hmm I have produced several 24pt/craftable armors from combining: living flame, chimera, crius, even snakeskin lol. I'd love to know the conditions that would guarantee a 50pt armor or higher, if there are any...

Mad Fusion
03-09-2013, 09:47 AM
Living flame is spirit/ fire + wind. Will make spirit/wind or fire/ wind; which will produce a none crafable 50 or a 70 amor. None crafta le 50 gets 50 points and 70 get i believe 90. Key is make sure result does not have a craftable 50. Can just go spirit + wind or fire +wind .....

All none craftable 50 armor has yield 50 enhqncement for me. If there is a none craftabke 50 that gets 24 points than there is no guarantee.

discopalace123
03-09-2013, 10:08 AM
Ah I see what you mean, thx!

Eunuchorn
03-09-2013, 12:18 PM
What is a good water/fire armor? Hydra just made its way onto my list of never using again. (Joins Flowstone & Phoenix Robes)

Can someone post the spreadsheet link? Does anyone have a list of armor combinations that are none craftable? I get how the outcome is found, but having to think in-game is too much for my cluttered mind.

discopalace123
03-09-2013, 01:35 PM
The spreadsheet link is in my signature :). I added a new sheet tab called "armors by element". This can help you figure out which elements to combine to get which results. The result seems to be completely random, so u just gotta pick which elements you wanna have as parents. Personally I think using single element armor is better for combining since you know exactly which elements the result would have.

Bryson
03-09-2013, 02:03 PM
What is a good water/fire armor? Hydra just made its way onto my list of never using again. (Joins Flowstone & Phoenix Robes)

Why did you put Hydra on your list of never using again lol. Too low level? I just checked and I don't have you on friends list so I just added you. As far as I can tell Steampowered Exoskeleton+ is the best fire/water armor 920/920.

Personally I think using single element armor is better for combining since you know exactly which elements the result would have.

Do you think it would be possible to get Infernal Lord by fuzing Stoneplate and Dragonflame? Would that be better than say living flame + Crius? Also there's a theory where the higher the level of the armor the better chance yo have of getting a better armor. Any confirmation on that? Would be nice to know if there is some factor affecting the probable outcome of it is truly just luck of the draw.

discopalace123
03-10-2013, 08:51 AM
Do you think it would be possible to get Infernal Lord by fuzing Stoneplate and Dragonflame? Would that be better than say living flame + Crius? Also there's a theory where the higher the level of the armor the better chance yo have of getting a better armor. Any confirmation on that? Would be nice to know if there is some factor affecting the probable outcome of it is truly just luck of the draw.

From what I have read, it seems possible to get almost any armor through combining. How probable? No idea. You're right, perhaps there would be a higher likelihood of getting a nice armor if the parent armors were stronger. No idea how much more probable either. You would need a lot of data points to figure this out. Perhaps something like 100 combine results could get you statistically significant results for comparison? 2.5M gold too hehe.

Eunuchorn
03-11-2013, 08:28 AM
Why did you put Hydra on your list of never using again lol.

I think Hydra, Flowstone, & Phoenix robes are ridiculously ugly. I can't even have people on my friend list if they are using these armors.

Bryson
03-11-2013, 09:15 AM
Is that why I am no longer on your friend's list lol! By phoenix robes I assume yo mean Living Flame which I actually like and I think Flowstone looks cool as hell!

Eunuchorn
03-11-2013, 09:36 AM
No, most of the active forum users aren't on my friend list because my friend list was randomly erased twice & would tell me I can't add friends when re-adding old friends even though I was at 5/80. Game still thought they were in my list still imo. I'd have to try adding again & maybe it would register

Edward fan
03-12-2013, 03:35 AM
what do i combine to make kaleidoscopic star metal raiment?

Eunuchorn
03-12-2013, 09:21 AM
The theory is its a very low chance to be crafted randomly, my guess would be only from combining /70 armors

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47687-Starmetal

skaskankerbr
03-12-2013, 03:21 PM
From what I have read, it seems possible to get almost any armor through combining. How probable? No idea. You're right, perhaps there would be a higher likelihood of getting a nice armor if the parent armors were stronger. No idea how much more probable either. You would need a lot of data points to figure this out. Perhaps something like 100 combine results could get you statistically significant results for comparison? 2.5M gold too hehe.

I think its simpler than you are making it.
Each armor + armor has 2? possible resulting combinations. The end result I believe is calculated by which is stronger.
For instance I put dragon flame+ and sea foam no+ and got steam wizards robes.

Following this logic,
Seafoam+ and Dragon flame would be hydra hunter
It just makes sense that way.

Edward fan
03-12-2013, 05:06 PM
How do I get barbarian?

Thorusa
03-13-2013, 05:16 AM
Is it possible to get spectral captain out of seafoam (15) and mystic (15)? Or is it just more likely to be a glacier armor?

Heapy
03-13-2013, 02:51 PM
It's just a theory at the moment but i'm leaning towards the elements selected determining which armors are possible at the outcome.

i.e. Mono Earth + Mono Fire = guaranteed Dual Fire/Earth

Dual armor + Dual armor = Dual armor of random selection from the elements provided

I reckon the elements in the fusion provide a reference to a table of possible armors and from there it is a random chance to get any armor in the table, obviously the better the armor the lower the % chance of receiving it. I would also imagine that there would be a slight increase to the chances of receiving a higher tier armor if fusing high tier armor sets or levelled armor sets but probably not enough of an increase to warrant doing this.

Has anyone fused armor and gotten an element they didn't put in originally?

discopalace123
03-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Yes, certainly the elements in your parent armors determine the possible result armor. If it's single + single, you get a dual of the two elements. If the parents are dual armors AB and CD, you can get AC, AD, BC, or BD (thanks Zhy). The specific armor you get appears to be random though.

There's a tab in the K&D Datasheet with armors by element:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArPIArNuLRi7dGVrc1BqV2J1czAzY1AyR1kxSko4V lE#gid=6

Here are results of all the armors I've combined:

BASIC ARMORS

Earth + water:
- snakeskin (omg)
- asura

Earth + air:
- crius

Earth + fire:
- volcanic mantle
- forgemaster's garb

Earth + spirit:
- chimera corps
- monk's vestments

Water + air:
- atlantean avenger
- stormrage (2)
- lightning lord

Water + fire:
- hydra hunter
- steam wizard

Water + spirit
- wave charmer's mantle

Air + fire
- Flamestorm finery (3x)

Air + spirit
- Wind monarch (3x)

Fire + spirit
- Living flame
- Royal flame (2x)
- Embersteel

DUAL ARMORS

- Forgemaster (earth/fire) + stormrage (air/water) = hydra hunter (fire/water) BOOO!
- Swamp shaman (earth/water) + flamestorm finery (air/fire) = crius (earth/wind) BOOO!
- Stormrage (air/water) + Royal flame (fire/spirit) = Glacier armor (water/spirit)

-Ace-
03-13-2013, 03:49 PM
Just tried ...
Wing Warrior+ + Snakeskin Armour = Atlantean Avenger

Bryson
03-13-2013, 05:14 PM
DUAL ARMORS

- Forgemaster (earth/fire) + stormrage (air/water) = hydra hunter (fire/water) BOOO!
- Swamp shaman (earth/water) + firestorm finery (air/fire) = crius (earth/wind) BOOO!

You shouldn't get a lower tier armor than the one you are combining. That's just ridiculous! You are already losing an armor so getting an armor lower than your highest tier one is adding insult to injury lol.

karikari
03-13-2013, 08:23 PM
sorry, another quick question..

if i combine 2 armors of lv 30, the resultant armor will be level 30 as well?
its the resultant armor's level an average of the 2 armor i used to combine?

thanks alot ^^

zhy
03-13-2013, 09:05 PM
yes :PPPPPPP

Siun
03-13-2013, 11:15 PM
Anyone know how to make the Dark Prince's Royal Armor? Can I just fuse any Fire + Spirit and hope to be lucky or are there specific armors I have to fuse together?

jaywalker
03-13-2013, 11:16 PM
Water + Air gave me Stormrage Armor

munch21
03-14-2013, 12:08 PM
i think the fuse system needs work seems pointless almost and most times dissapointing if i was u guys id save my fuse gems and wait for an update

Thorusa
03-14-2013, 01:59 PM
I'm gonna combine seafoam level 30 and mystic level 30, what is it going to be? your thoughts? Going to post result tomorrow, i've spent all my money today haha

jaywalker
03-14-2013, 02:59 PM
I'm gonna combine seafoam level 30 and mystic level 30, what is it going to be? your thoughts? Going to post result tomorrow, i've spent all my money today haha

From what I understand you can get:
Glacier Uniform
Wave Charmer's Mantle

Spectral Captain's Uniform

And from the starting stats, I would assume Glacier Uniform is the most likely one you will get, then Wave, then Spectral.
Only played this game since thursday, so not 100% sure yet :)

Samuel_Hdz
03-14-2013, 10:07 PM
From what I understand you can get:
Glacier Uniform
Wave Charmer's Mantle

Spectral Captain's Uniform

And from the starting stats, I would assume Glacier Uniform is the most likely one you will get, then Wave, then Spectral.
Only played this game since thursday, so not 100% sure yet :)

I'll play devil's advocate and say Wavecharmer :P

Long Live the Knights,

Sam

Thorusa
03-15-2013, 04:26 AM
I'll play devil's advocate and say Wavecharmer :P

Long Live the Knights,

Sam

I'm dying to get spectral captain though. :(

Thorusa
03-15-2013, 10:36 AM
I fused seafoam and mystic, and got glacier lvl30. Not what i wanted, but still pretty good :)

joepohlkamp
03-15-2013, 01:43 PM
So first off, Disco, thank you for having your data sheet always available and thank you to individuals like Zhy who always keep it updated. The last armor that I want, that I'm missing, is sky guardian. I've look at the combine sheet and I've fused Living Flame and Wing Warrior roughly 15 times with no luck. Has anyone had repeated success with any two specific sources?

Best,
Alexandreus

Samuel_Hdz
03-15-2013, 02:26 PM
So first off, Disco, thank you for having your data sheet always available and thank you to individuals like Zhy who always keep it updated. The last armor that I want, that I'm missing, is sky guardian. I've look at the combine sheet and I've fused Living Flame and Wing Warrior roughly 15 times with no luck. Has anyone had repeated success with any two specific sources?

Best,
Alexandreus

My motto is, "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again".
That's all I can pass on padawan :)

Long Live the Knights,

Sam

Mad Fusion
03-15-2013, 05:35 PM

Best,
AlexandreusI have combine sky guadian twice now. Last time was atlantean living flame. Storm sorceror was hardest for me. There was alot of hydra hunters as well as others. I want to say 1 in 12 roughly could have been 18.
Its tough tring for that last armor. I did probably 20 or more diferent combo to get storm sorceror. Finally got it with hydra hunter and crius.

zhy
03-15-2013, 05:41 PM
wish u could give me one :P i would give u 20 fusion stones lol

NEHU
03-15-2013, 08:15 PM
I'm zero for 40 on storm sorc.... I got everything else without intending too

Juleen
03-16-2013, 09:36 AM
I have had excellent results combining nemesis armors. On both of my accounts, I combined crab nemesis and huntress nemesis armors to craft Sky Guardian. Good luck!

Darthpenguin
03-16-2013, 10:52 AM
Hi, I've heard some people confirm that combining nemesis armours yields the starmetal armour. Can anyone confirm if this is the case or if they were just fortunate?

Thought I'd check first as I quite like the idea of keeping the nemesis armour as won't come around again but I'd rather get starmetal if it works

Thanks

joepohlkamp
03-16-2013, 12:38 PM
I have combine sky guadian twice now. Last time was atlantean living flame. Storm sorceror was hardest for me. There was alot of hydra hunters as well as others. I want to say 1 in 12 roughly could have been 18.
Its tough tring for that last armor. I did probably 20 or more diferent combo to get storm sorceror. Finally got it with hydra hunter and crius.

Hey Madfusion, thanks a lot for your data. I will give living flame and atlantean a shot. I agree with you nothing is harder than the last one you are looking for. I think I got storm sorceror accidentally but sky guardian is just not my friend. Best of luck.

Alexandreus

Juleen
03-16-2013, 01:56 PM
I combined a 5/70 Battlesuit Remnants and a 20/70 Spectral Captain and received a13/50 Chimera Corps Uniform. How gross is that? I sent a ticket because this can not possibly be an intended result to lose the level 70 armor. Anyone else get any results like that with the level 70 armor combinations?

Samuel_Hdz
03-16-2013, 02:06 PM
I combined a 5/70 Battlesuit Remnants and a 20/70 Spectral Captain and received a13/50 Chimera Corps Uniform. How gross is that? I sent a ticket because this can not possibly be an intended result to lose the level 70 armor. Anyone else get any results like that with the level 70 armor combinations?

Well for a time like this, there's another motto I live by :P

Bryson
03-16-2013, 08:34 PM
Just combined Hydra Hunter lvl8 + Roc Feather lvl 6 and got Atlantean lvl6 :(

Living Flame + Crius = Molten Shroud

Steam Wizards Robe lvl 10 + Wind Monarch = Royal Flame Armor lvl6

Flamestrom Finery lvl 15 + Chimera Corps = Crius lvl8

Living Flame + Crius = Volcanic Mantle

(lvl 30) Huntress Nemesis + Raiders Nemesis = lvl 30 Volcanic Mantle :(

Royal Flame lvl 6 + Stonescale plate lvl 10 = Chimera lvl 8 - barf :(

Samuel_Hdz
03-16-2013, 10:36 PM
Well least you got Molten Shroud :P

phazedreality
03-17-2013, 10:58 AM
I have a snakeskin i lvled to get + version and now I want to fuse it with something, so what should I use?

Samuel_Hdz
03-18-2013, 03:51 PM
I have a snakeskin i lvled to get + version and now I want to fuse it with something, so what should I use?

Depends on what armor you're looking for

Husler
03-20-2013, 03:50 AM
Fused cruis with living flame to get chimera uniform..... Not what I was hoping for.

Burke
03-20-2013, 09:04 AM
This quest wants me to Combine: Atlantean Avenger Armor with Chimera Corps Uniform .. I checked the datasheet to see if this combo was listed with results.. it was not so I added a row for it, but would like to know what kind of results to expect before wasting a Fusion Stone on it..

Anyone know the results to the above combination?? Thanks.

My last fusion was Mystic+ / SeaFoam + --> Glacier

zhy
03-20-2013, 09:21 AM
results are all armors with earth/water earth/wind spirit/water spirit/wind so can even have a snakeskin or if very lucky a sky guardian

Mad Fusion
03-20-2013, 09:23 AM
This quest wants me to Combine: Atlantean Avenger Armor with Chimera Corps Uniform .. I checked the datasheet to see if this combo was listed with results.. it was not so I added a row for it, but would like to know what kind of results to expect before wasting a Fusion Stone on it..

Anyone know the results to the above combination?? Thanks.

My last fusion was Mystic+ / SeaFoam + --> GlacierThere is only two armor imo worth anything from combining armor and that is storm sorceror(wind/water) and sky guardian(wind/spirit). So any combo that can get those is worth trying( sky guardian is one possible result from you combo). If you can get it in one attwmp than you are very lucky. Some people cant get after 20 try. Gl and have fun

discopalace123
03-20-2013, 09:57 AM
I'd qualify your statement a little, Mad Fusion :) I agree that Storm Sorceror and Sky Guardian are perhaps the only good end-game armors from combining. However, you can produce a lot of useful mid-game armors (L50) that can help you advance in the game. Most of these armors are more or less the same quality. But you may have a need to be strong in certain elements to succeed in various maps or bosses. I have had some good use for Stormrage, Steam Wizards, Wind Monarch, and Royal Flame, for example. I've retired most of these (except Stormrage) since I've cleared the maps and have end-game armor, but they were good when they lasted...

Burke
03-20-2013, 10:10 AM
Thanks for the quick feedback.. I was unsure of whether or not I should go ahead and do that combine or save the fusion stone for a better potential.. but it seems I may have done alright. My Atlantean Avenger Armor was level 6 and my Chimera Corps was level 1... my result: Level 6 Sky Guardian :cool:

zhy
03-20-2013, 10:12 AM
yes but each of those armors u had, werent the best in their elements, so up to ppl, if they want to be good in a relative short time then ofc 50s are easier to enhance, but in the end u will need to enhance 70s, n may i can agree if some1 states enhancing 50s is a waste. so really up to u :P. personally the only 50s i would max out atm is the crius+, as its the best air/earth beside for those who started to play very early n could craft the +version of flowstone or monstrous

discopalace123
03-20-2013, 11:23 AM
Fair enough. Btw I kept most of those armors at L30. Only maxed the stormrage so I'd have 1 strong armor early on. Now I have a maxed living flame+, and I'm trying to max out the L70 wicked wraith now, but it's taking forever hehe.

Mad Fusion
03-20-2013, 11:57 AM
Hydra hunter is also good to max. Great fire/ water second best and great vrs inferno lord and better vrs dark prince. Can two shot dark prince if max out.

Samuel_Hdz
03-20-2013, 01:03 PM
Hydra hunter is also good to max. Great fire/ water second best and great vrs inferno lord and better vrs dark prince. Can two shot dark prince if max out.

I concur ^^ using it to wipe the floor with the Prince to get my + armor finally

Samuel_Hdz
03-20-2013, 01:05 PM
See the thing is, sure it's great to get a Lv. 70 early on, but realistically it'll take much longer for a newcomer to upgrade that armor as opposed to a person who has already like 4 armorsmiths who can dish out the necessary fodder armor. It's up to whoever's playing, but ultimately it's good to try out different armors to experiment. Make's the game funner you know? Rather than being stuck with the same 3 armors the whole game you can experiment with them all :)

zhy
03-20-2013, 01:25 PM
yes having different armors maxed out is good, i actually switch mine during pvp, depends on the opponent :P, my goal is to max out all the best armors in their elements, so starmetal+, crius+, infernal+, shaman+, wicked wraith, spectral+, sky guardian, dark prince+, barbarian+, steampowered+, storm sorcerer.

@sam btw do u have monstrous garb+ or flowstone+? if yes do u know the maxed out stats? :P

Samuel_Hdz
03-20-2013, 03:04 PM
yes having different armors maxed out is good, i actually switch mine during pvp, depends on the opponent :P, my goal is to max out all the best armors in their elements, so starmetal+, crius+, infernal+, shaman+, wicked wraith, spectral+, sky guardian, dark prince+, barbarian+, steampowered+, storm sorcerer.

@sam btw do u have monstrous garb+ or flowstone+? if yes do u know the maxed out stats? :P

Unfortunately, no :(

zhy
03-20-2013, 03:24 PM
ouch thought u had as u started to play much earlier than most of us :P

Samuel_Hdz
03-20-2013, 05:12 PM
ouch thought u had as u started to play much earlier than most of us :P

I did :P I was off by a couple weeks though from when it first came out

beeftendon
03-20-2013, 06:53 PM
Thanks for the quick feedback.. I was unsure of whether or not I should go ahead and do that combine or save the fusion stone for a better potential.. but it seems I may have done alright. My Atlantean Avenger Armor was level 6 and my Chimera Corps was level 1... my result: Level 6 Sky Guardian :cool:

DANG! I combined the same lvl 6 Atlantean and lvl 1 Chimera and I got lvl 5 Crius armor :mad::mad::mad:

Samuel_Hdz
03-20-2013, 07:39 PM
DANG! I combined the same lvl 6 Atlantean and lvl 1 Chimera and I got lvl 5 Crius armor :mad::mad::mad:

OUCH! that sucks mate!

sonjai
03-21-2013, 02:03 AM
how do stormrage and wind monarch who know
tell me this armor use element and how point.

Samuel_Hdz
03-21-2013, 09:50 AM
how do stormrage and wind monarch who know
tell me this armor use element and how point.

I'll try to help here...
Um well you get those both through fusion. For stormrage you need to combine water with wind, and for wind monarch you need to combine water with wind. It's much more likely to get wind monarch than stormrage since the odds of getting each are very different from each other.

As for your last question "how point" that one you'll have to be more specific.

Hope that helped!

Barryboo
03-21-2013, 10:06 AM
Right. Hope I have this right.
I have Basic earth maxed stats and im going to do the same with basic fire.
If I then combine them together I should get volcanic mantle,Forgemasters Garb or Armour of infernal lord?
Just trying to work out the spreadsheet and what people are saying on here.

Samuel_Hdz
03-21-2013, 10:24 AM
If I then combine them together I should get volcanic mantle,Forgemasters Garb or Armour of infernal lord?

Essentially yes, those should be the results

Barryboo
03-21-2013, 10:31 AM
Essentially yes, those should be the results

Thanks. Does it make a difference if i max fire aswel or just leave it at a low level?

Samuel_Hdz
03-21-2013, 10:38 AM
Thanks. Does it make a difference if i max fire aswel or just leave it at a low level?

Well it will make your armor Lv 30 (I believe) so it's up to you really :P

discopalace123
03-21-2013, 10:50 AM

Yep, you got it. Take a look at the "armors by element" tab of the spreadsheet. This will show you what the possible results are, depending on which elements you use. It's even more random if you combine dual element A/B + dual element C/D, because you could get AC, AD, BC, or BD.

Barryboo
03-21-2013, 10:58 AM
Yep, you got it. Take a look at the "armors by element" tab of the spreadsheet. This will show you what the possible results are, depending on which elements you use. It's even more random if you combine dual element A/B + dual element C/D, because you could get AC, AD, BC, or BD.

strange that higher valued armor has bigger random factor. should be the other way about.
Cheers for the info guys

VashX
03-21-2013, 01:31 PM
Finally got my Sky Guardian. Took about 15 tries...

Went like this:

Living Flame + Atlantean = Glacier

Glacier + Crius = Sky Guardian ;)

Jinnova
03-21-2013, 02:17 PM
I did :P I was off by a couple weeks though from when it first came out

So is this where the Y U No have data group ended up? haha This is Nainoa by the way.

Samuel_Hdz
03-21-2013, 06:28 PM
so is this where the y u no have data group ended up? Haha this is nainoa by the way.

nainoa!!!!! :dddddddddddddddd

Husler
03-21-2013, 07:24 PM
Why when I combined cruis and glacier I get snakeskin. I'm pretty pissed as my last fuse was living flame and cruis and I got some other fail armor. Is this normal???

WaxMyShazzy
03-21-2013, 08:04 PM
It would appear that getting crap is just part of the path to greatness

sonjai
03-21-2013, 08:13 PM
I'll try to help here...
Um well you get those both through fusion. For stormrage you need to combine water with wind, and for wind monarch you need to combine water with wind. It's much more likely to get wind monarch than stormrage since the odds of getting each are very different from each other.

As for your last question "how point" that one you'll have to be more specific.

Hope that helped!

i should combine basic wind lv30 with basic water lv max that right or i should use wind war with seafon armor ?

Sunsfan1caw
03-21-2013, 08:19 PM
It would appear that getting crap is just part of the path to greatness

^ this literally made me lol :)

This was one my fusing sequences:

Earth + Spirit = Brawler
Brawler + Atlantean = Swamp Shaman
Swamp Shaman + Roc Feather = Chimera...yep, Chimera
Four original armor sets, three fusion stones and $75K for Chimera :(

I did get Storm Sorcerer and Sky Guardian on back-to-back fusions though, so Wax is right :)

Not Skip
03-21-2013, 09:37 PM
Can anyone tell me if its possible to fuse a "+"? Yes I know you have to unlock it first, but once unlocked can ya do it? Or must all +'s be crafted.

discopalace123
03-21-2013, 09:40 PM
Can anyone tell me if its possible to fuse a "+"? Yes I know you have to unlock it first, but once unlocked can ya do it? Or must all +'s be crafted.

A + must be crafted.

So... Just fused a nice spectral captain armor (L70) with a firestorm finery (L50 uncraftable). I even improved both to L20. What did I get? A freaking Atlantean avenger. Looks like I'm on the path to greatness!!

Not Skip
03-21-2013, 09:45 PM
Thanks disco.

Samuel_Hdz
03-22-2013, 01:29 AM
Why when I combined cruis and glacier I get snakeskin. I'm pretty pissed as my last fuse was living flame and cruis and I got some other fail armor. Is this normal???

yup. remember it's all random

Samuel_Hdz
03-22-2013, 01:32 AM
i should combine basic wind lv30 with basic water lv max that right or i should use wind war with seafon armor ?

First off I'd like to say that I made a HUGE typo in that post. For Wind Monarch it's actually Mystic and Wind, not Water and Wind.

Second, if you're trying to get Stormrage I'd go with the Seafoam and Wind Warrior if that's all you have. If you have rarer armor it'll be more likely you'll get Stormrage, problem is you'll have more combinations that you may not want to get.

Best of luck mate!

Samuel_Hdz
03-22-2013, 01:34 AM
A + must be crafted.

So... Just fused a nice spectral captain armor (L70) with a firestorm finery (L50 uncraftable). I even improved both to L20. What did I get? A freaking Atlantean avenger. Looks like I'm on the path to greatness!!

Amen brother!

Samuel_Hdz
03-22-2013, 01:34 AM
Thanks disco.

I like your picture! lol

"Bunny go down the hooooole" xD

I hope to God someone get's that reference :P

Jinnova
03-22-2013, 11:49 AM
I would refrain from using any kind of good armor for fusing. Just roll the dice with basic or pure armors and save the stronger stuff for enhancing later. Saves a lot of headaches.

sonjai
03-22-2013, 01:14 PM
if now i use this armor
w/f , e/f , f/s , a/s , w/a , ?/?
i want to comment from everyone about one more armor.
thx everyone for comment.

Josiah 2K22
03-22-2013, 07:00 PM
I just combined a Hydra Hunter's Mail lvl7 with Wing Warrior's Armor lvl1 = Stormrage lvl5

Add Me X88-HDY-VFW

WaxMyShazzy
03-23-2013, 01:32 PM
Can this armor be fused, or is it only available from the friend referral rewards?

Samuel_Hdz
03-23-2013, 02:15 PM
Can this armor be fused, or is it only available from the friend referral rewards?

Only from referral awards at the moment

Anish
03-23-2013, 02:57 PM
Tons of bs wasting my f stones but:
Mystic lv 15+ Atlantean Avenger lvl 15= Spectral Captian
Snakeskin+Snakeskin (level 1 both) Swamp Shaman
My friend did the second one who has never played before if you were wondering

Bradd.MW
03-23-2013, 09:40 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have been working to try and fuse a sky guardian armour - been using living flame + wing warrior. I have had about 8 attempts so far and ended up with various 50pt armours but no sky guardian as yet. I understand it is a rare fuse but does anyone have an idea as to the actual % chances of getting one (or am I reading way too far into this...) I'm holding off levelling dodgy armours until I get my 'dream team' together so my knights are a little underpowered at the moment until I sort this out ;)

Thanks,
Bradd

Barryboo
03-24-2013, 03:58 AM

Might want to add this to the spreadsheet. I done this today and got Molten Shroud. Bit dissapointed cos I already have it but it is at a higher level so I will use it.

Thorusa
03-24-2013, 03:59 AM
Tons of bs wasting my f stones but:
Mystic lv 15+ Atlantean Avenger lvl 15= Spectral Captian
Snakeskin+Snakeskin (level 1 both) Swamp Shaman
My friend did the second one who has never played before if you were wondering

You can't combine snakeskin with snakeskin, lol

VashX
03-24-2013, 09:07 AM
Hi Everyone,

I have been working to try and fuse a sky guardian armour - been using living flame + wing warrior. I have had about 8 attempts so far and ended up with various 50pt armours but no sky guardian as yet. I understand it is a rare fuse but does anyone have an idea as to the actual % chances of getting one (or am I reading way too far into this...) I'm holding off levelling dodgy armours until I get my 'dream team' together so my knights are a little underpowered at the moment until I sort this out ;)

Thanks,
Bradd

I don't think anyone knows what percentage it is. Took me 16 fuses to get sky guardian. Just find a combination of air and spirit. The higher level the armers are, the greater chance at getting sky guardian.

Crazy_Fac3
03-24-2013, 12:53 PM
That is true. Get any of the basic element armors to 25+ and i guarentee you will get a level 70 armor, asssuming you are fusing the elements in the right order. It is very tedious but I promise it is 100% worth it. That is how I got swamp shaman and Barbarian on first try. I found this in the forums of 5hoursofsleep.com ill post the link when i find the exact page again

Crazy_Fac3
03-24-2013, 12:55 PM
I don't think anyone knows what percentage it is. Took me 16 fuses to get sky guardian. Just find a combination of air and spirit. The higher level the armers are, the greater chance at getting sky guardian.

tip, fuse basic spirit25(+) with basic wind25(+) in that order not the other way around. if youre lazy to enhance them too that then try 20 or even 15 but chances will lower.

Crazy_Fac3
03-24-2013, 12:57 PM
Might want to add this to the spreadsheet. I done this today and got Molten Shroud. Bit dissapointed cos I already have it but it is at a higher level so I will use it.

that will give you armor of infernal lord. I havent done that yet but a friend of mine has confirmed that (showed me in school)

Crazy_Fac3
03-24-2013, 01:00 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thanks,
Bradd

Hey man, where did you hear about fusing those two to get skyguardian??? Your chances of getting a rare armor by fusing duel element armors is almost little to none. That is why the game has basic armors, thats what they are meant to be used for since you cant actually fight with them. Only fuse single(higher leveled +) element basic armors for higher chances.

Barryboo
03-24-2013, 04:10 PM
that will give you armor of infernal lord. I havent done that yet but a friend of mine has confirmed that (showed me in school)

What will give me infernal lord? I combined basic earth and basic fire. both maxed and got molten shroud.
Anyway I just completed the task of combining atlantean and chimera corps and got sky guardian.
lots of people trying to get this and i get it by accident. quality

Samuel_Hdz
03-24-2013, 07:35 PM
You can't combine snakeskin with snakeskin, lol

HAHA! Nice :P

Samuel_Hdz
03-24-2013, 07:36 PM
What will give me infernal lord? I combined basic earth and basic fire. both maxed and got molten shroud.
Anyway I just completed the task of combining atlantean and chimera corps and got sky guardian.
lots of people trying to get this and i get it by accident. quality

Keep trying. You'll possibly get it mate!

Bradd.MW
03-24-2013, 11:19 PM
Hey man, where did you hear about fusing those two to get skyguardian??? Your chances of getting a rare armor by fusing duel element armors is almost little to none. That is why the game has basic armors, thats what they are meant to be used for since you cant actually fight with them. Only fuse single(higher leveled +) element basic armors for higher chances.

Thanks mate, I'll have a crack with the basics, shouldn't take me long to get them to lv25+ and already have the + versions activated.

I read about living flame and wind warrior in one of the other forums, and a spreadsheet that I accessed.

Results to follow once I find another fusion stone... Could be a whole at this rate!!

Thanks,
Bradd

sonjai
03-25-2013, 03:54 AM
tip, fuse basic spirit25(+) with basic wind25(+) in that order not the other way around. if youre lazy to enhance them too that then try 20 or even 15 but chances will lower.
combine basic spirit+ lv30 with basic wind+ lv30 = sky guardian that right
so sure or not ? i doing basic spirit+ and wind+ lv 30 i need to sure bcoz i have star fuse just 1 ><

and how to get Dark prince ? who know tell me plz >< thx sir.

Edward fan
03-25-2013, 05:37 AM
hey bud combine living flame + crius = infernal lord, got it 2nd try <3 gl bro

sonjai
03-25-2013, 06:12 AM
dark prince and sky guardian how to get it who know tell me plz

I think a spreadsheet don't sure

VashX
03-25-2013, 09:36 AM
I was doing the quest where you need to combine Atlantean with Chimera, and guess what? Got Sky Guardian..

When I was trying to get Sky Guardian, took 16 tries.

Just doing a quest, got in 1 try.

Any use for a 2nd Sky Guardian? Good to combine with something?

Barryboo
03-25-2013, 11:12 AM
I was doing the quest where you need to combine Atlantean with Chimera, and guess what? Got Sky Guardian..

When I was trying to get Sky Guardian, took 16 tries.

Just doing a quest, got in 1 try.

Any use for a 2nd Sky Guardian? Good to combine with something?

Yea I got the same result that way

Samuel_Hdz
03-25-2013, 12:35 PM
combine basic spirit+ lv30 with basic wind+ lv30 = sky guardian that right
so sure or not ? i doing basic spirit+ and wind+ lv 30 i need to sure bcoz i have star fuse just 1 ><

and how to get Dark prince ? who know tell me plz >< thx sir.

Well remember you may or may not get it. Nothing is guaranteed

Samuel_Hdz
03-25-2013, 12:37 PM
dark prince and sky guardian how to get it who know tell me plz

I think a spreadsheet don't sure

Dark Prince you can get from materials, not sure if anyone has crafted his armor from fusion yet.
Again just experiment, nothing is set in stone and no one knows the odds to if you'll get the armor or not

Torgue
03-25-2013, 02:13 PM
Just sharing my first fusing disaster so you'll learn from my mistake.
Mountainvine Shroud (earth mono, lvl 20/70) with basic fire did give me the expected earth/fire combo, but it was a lvl 11/50 Molten Shroud... I guess I won't be leveling that baby. To get a max lvl 70 piece of armor, you always have to combine 2 lvl 70s? thx

Samuel_Hdz
03-25-2013, 04:47 PM
Mountainvine Shroud (earth mono, lvl 20/70) with basic fire did give me the expected earth/fire combo, but it was a lvl 11/50 Molten Shroud... I guess I won't be leveling that baby. To get a max lvl 70 piece of armor, you always have to combine 2 lvl 70s? thx

Uuummm that was a good armor! :P I want it so bad!

Crazy_Fac3
03-25-2013, 04:49 PM
dude..................MOLTEN SHROUD IS AMAZING!!!!! That is such an incredible armor, I one shot everyone in arena and right now I am close to being silver medal.

Crazy_Fac3
03-25-2013, 04:50 PM
Uuummm that was a good armor! :P I want it so bad!

Yo sam want to see what it looks like? :D

Samuel_Hdz
03-25-2013, 04:57 PM
Yo sam want to see what it looks like? :D

I've seen it unfortunately -.- Makes me envious haha

WaxMyShazzy
03-25-2013, 06:10 PM
Crazy face. Next time you level that bad boy up write down how much att and def it gains as well as its stats. Then we can figure out its max and get it on the spreadsheet. I didn't see it there, I may be mistaken as I've been only using my phone for a couple days now.

The Intoxicated Destroyer
03-25-2013, 06:56 PM
Okay so I have some okay armours and I am looking to do some fuzing but would like some advice. Right now I have mountain vine shroud, bone harvester's garb, storm rage, wind monarch's, roc feather robes, brawlers, steam wizard, forgemaster's garb (2), asura, several crius and hydrahunters. Mountainvine and bone harvester are level 70 but are single element. If I combine those would I get another level 70 dual element, or could I possibly get a level 50 or worse? What are my best bets for combining any of these? This whole process seems to be pretty confusing!!!! Any thoughts would be appreciated!

WaxMyShazzy
03-25-2013, 07:17 PM
All we really know is that the armor you will get will share 2 types with its parents. You could get some horrible armor out of fusing your two level 70 armors. It is widely believed that using higher tier armors does increase your odds of getting higher tier armors from the fuse. Seems a bit risky to fuse two armors you may never see again just for an increased chance of getting something good. There are no guarantees when fusing is on the table!!

03-25-2013, 07:20 PM
All we really know is that the armor you will get will share 2 types with its parents. You could get some horrible armor out of fusing your two level 70 armors. It is widely believed that using higher tier armors does increase your odds of getting higher tier armors from the fuse. Seems a bit risky to fuse two armors you may never see again just for an increased chance of getting something good. There are no guarantees when fusing is on the table!!

So am I better off just trying to fuze crius and one of the basic armours like mystic or seafoam? If so, should I waste time trying to level them up? Right now I have 5 fusion stones burning a hole in my pocket. Lol.

WaxMyShazzy
03-25-2013, 08:07 PM
there is no right answer to that. The only two top tier armors that can only be made from fusion are Storm Sorcerer, and Sky Guardian. Thats a Water/Air, and Spirit/Air. The armors you listed as having are:

mountain vine shroud = Earth
bone harvester's garb = Spirit
+storm rage = Water/Air
+wind monarch's = Air/Spirit
roc feather robes= Spirit/Air
+brawlers = Earth/Spirit
+steam wizard = Water/Fire
forgemaster's garb = Fire/Earth
asura = Earth/Water
crius = Earth/Air
hydrahunters = Water/Fire

So, as I said there are no guarantees, but If I were trying to maximize my chances of one of those two armors I would fuse Storm Rage + Mystic, Wind Monarch's + Seafoam, Roc Feather + Seafoam, and for the final gem do Mystic + Wind Warrior. Keep in mind that there is a noticeably higher chance of getting a level 70 from using 2 multi elemental armors. for example Storm Rage + Brawlers as opposed to Storm Rage + Mystic. However when using 4 elements instead of only 3 the amount of different level 70 armors that are possible increases. Therefore if you are looking for a specific armor, specifically the 2 top tier Fusion only ones I mentioned I would stick to my proposed fusions.

On the other hand, if you just want some beautiful level 70 top tier stuff, and you don't really care what kind it is then I would do some different fusions. Specifically, Storm Rage + Brawlers, Wind Monarch's + Steam Wizards, Crius + Hydra Hunter's, and finally Roc Feather + whatever you've got left. Heck if you're feeling super ballsy you could try bone harvesters + Storm Rage, though I'd hate to loose MY only set of Bone Harvester, if I had one of course.

Keep in mind, I can tell you what I believe are optimal combinations and why, but in all truth it's just luck. The only control you have is picking the parent elements, and in all honesty, I'm not even entirely sure that makes a difference 100%. Good Luck dude, you'll need it.

sonjai
03-26-2013, 05:37 AM
Well remember you may or may not get it. Nothing is guaranteed

okay i should fusing ? with ? for get sky guardian and Dark prince
thx Samuel_Hdz for ans me.

Torgue
03-26-2013, 06:36 AM
dude..................MOLTEN SHROUD IS AMAZING!!!!! That is such an incredible armor, I one shot everyone in arena and right now I am close to being silver medal.

Thanks! Maybe I'll level it after all.

Timothy13
03-26-2013, 07:00 AM
So basicly the higher the current level of your armor is, the more chance you have on getting a higher tier of armor?

VashX
03-26-2013, 08:40 AM
okay i should fusing ? with ? for get sky guardian and Dark prince
thx Samuel_Hdz for ans me.

For Sky Guardian, you can combine:
Living Flame + Wing Warrior
Living Flame + Crius
Atlantean + Chimera (Got Sky Guardian 1st try with this combo. Did this combo for quest.)

No fusion for Dark Price is known, or maybe even possible. Right now only known way to get Dark Prince is through materials.

Crazy_Fac3
03-26-2013, 09:29 AM
So basicly the higher the current level of your armor is, the more chance you have on getting a higher tier of armor?

thats exactly it, but trust me only use single high leveled + elemental armors. you have a higher chance of achieving what you actually want.

Newish
03-26-2013, 10:36 AM
Thinking of fusing lvl1 roc feather and lvl1 swamp is it worth fusing? Or should I just use them to enhance.

Eunuchorn
03-26-2013, 11:19 AM
I strictly fuse lvl 30 mono/basic armors. Then I take the all the glacial & fuse them w/ whatever else I have a double of. Fusing lvl 30 armors is yummy & far cheaper

Samuel_Hdz
03-26-2013, 11:48 AM
thanks! Maybe i'll level it after all.

level it! Level it!

Samuel_Hdz
03-26-2013, 11:48 AM
I strictly fuse lvl 30 mono/basic armors. Then I take the all the glacial & fuse them w/ whatever else I have a double of. Fusing lvl 30 armors is yummy & far cheaper

Indubitably ^^

Samuel_Hdz
03-26-2013, 11:49 AM
Thinking of fusing lvl1 roc feather and lvl1 swamp is it worth fusing? Or should I just use them to enhance.

The combination will not be very good UNLESS you somehow get Stormrage.
It's risky but it's up to you mate!

Eunuchorn
03-26-2013, 04:09 PM
Uuiuugghhghijdd

Lv15 Crius + lv17 Pirate = lvl1 snakeskin.........

Samuel_Hdz
03-26-2013, 04:22 PM
Ooooooooooooooooooooouch

Eunuchorn
03-26-2013, 05:52 PM
Who wants to hear a joke?
-------------------

Response - 03/26/2013 05:42 PM
Hi,

When you combine armors the levels go to 1. There's a chance of armors combining into something rarer when higher level and higher quality armors are used.

Inquiry - 03/26/2013 04:13 PM
Hello,

So I combined a lvl.15 Crius with a lvl.17 Pirate & received a level 1 snakeskin armor.
I realize snakeskin is a possible outcome, but as a level 1?

My code: XBB-FFW-ZRQ

Are there any updates in the works? This game has a lot of basic mechanics that need fixing.

DiGtZ
03-26-2013, 06:01 PM
How do you get + armors?

Samuel_Hdz
03-26-2013, 06:09 PM
How do you get + armors?

Lv up your armor and eventually the armor will be able to be crafted at the + level

VashX
03-26-2013, 09:26 PM
I have Molten Shroud and Inferno Lord. Both are fire and earth. I have been leveling the inferno, but reading molten is great, any reason to choose it over inferno? Or just keep leveling inferno?

Eunuchorn
03-26-2013, 09:56 PM
Get volcano to 30 or 35 & fuse w/ another 30/35. Then lvl Shroud. Cuz it looks sweet.

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y458/EunuchornTeh/4BC36A6C-A389-4116-91A5-F3135DA1550D-1061-000000C6BC4A9628_zps30e8b5aa.jpg

sonjai
03-26-2013, 09:59 PM
For Sky Guardian, you can combine:
Living Flame + Wing Warrior
Living Flame + Crius
Atlantean + Chimera (Got Sky Guardian 1st try with this combo. Did this combo for quest.)

No fusion for Dark Price is known, or maybe even possible. Right now only known way to get Dark Prince is through materials.

okay thx but how lv to combine ?

TrikoCoral
03-27-2013, 06:03 AM
Combined lvl 8 Volcanic Mantle + lvl 6 Glacier Armor and got lvl 9 Living Flame

Jrodigy
03-27-2013, 12:03 PM
for starmetal with a little bit of luck you do
Crius(lvl15)+Living flame(lvl15)=Barbarian raid armour
If you already have that armour skip that step
Barbarian raid armour+Spectral captain (+ version of spectral)=Starmetal or other possible outcomes, but that is one way thats much easier to get it rather than crafting it with materials

Crazy_Fac3
03-27-2013, 03:07 PM
Combined lvl 8 Volcanic Mantle + lvl 6 Glacier Armor and got lvl 9 Living Flame

oh dude I am so sorry!

Samuel_Hdz
03-27-2013, 04:14 PM
Living Flame + Winged Warrior ... got Flamestorm
Living Flame + Crius .... got Chimera Corps
Chimera Crops + Atlantean .... got Crius

*SUPER FACE PALM* -.-

Eunuchorn
03-28-2013, 09:40 AM
Lvl 21 Swamp + lvl 23 wind monarch = lvl 22 storm sorcerer

FINALLY! 14 fusion stones later my first non-glacier/Phoenix robe

I've also found after combining, the fusion stone drop rate seems to get a boost. I combined an armor then got 2 fusion stones in 5 medusa runs (on difficulty 4 no less).

Samuel_Hdz
03-28-2013, 09:50 AM
Lvl 21 Swamp + lvl 23 wind monarch = lvl 22 storm sorcerer

FINALLY! 14 fusion stones later my first non-glacier/Phoenix robe

I've also found after combining, the fusion stone drop rate seems to get a boost. I combined an armor then got 2 fusion stones in 5 medusa runs (on difficulty 4 no less).

I wish -.-

Anubis!
03-29-2013, 08:09 AM
I was randomly trying fusing gear and decided to fuse the Ten-Ton's and a Hydromancer's since I had an extra and I got a Barb raid gear! :cool:

Anubis!
03-29-2013, 08:10 AM
Living Flame + Winged Warrior ... got Flamestorm
Living Flame + Crius .... got Chimera Corps
Chimera Crops + Atlantean .... got Crius

*SUPER FACE PALM* -.-

same thing happemed to me :mad:

Deluxey
03-29-2013, 08:16 AM
Just fuzed seafoam + (lvl 1) with Wing Warrior's Armor (lvl 1).
Is it worth updating btw cause the begin statts are pretty high.

sonjai
03-31-2013, 04:32 AM
who know about SummoningStone ?

if i buy sommoningstone what i get it ? who ever guide me pls.

DreamM0d3
03-31-2013, 04:53 AM
who know about SummoningStone ?

if i buy sommoningstone what i get it ? who ever guide me pls.

Basically, the Summoning Stone is capable of summoning bosses for you to fight if you require certain materials to craft armors. However, they are mostly used to summon pass raid bosses if one requires a few more materials to craft the boss armor. For regular stage bosses, if you want to farm for materials, its usually not worth it to summon them. Just do repeated runs on 'Normal'.

sonjai
03-31-2013, 05:07 AM
Basically, the Summoning Stone is capable of summoning bosses for you to fight if you require certain materials to craft armors. However, they are mostly used to summon pass raid bosses if one requires a few more materials to craft the boss armor. For regular stage bosses, if you want to farm for materials, its usually not worth it to summon them. Just do repeated runs on 'Normal'.

1 stone can atk 1 time or ...?
if i want to item for craft armors more...

DreamM0d3
03-31-2013, 05:16 AM
1 stone can atk 1 time or ...?
if i want to item for craft armors more...

You can summon as many times if you have sufficient gems

Harvey Guo
03-31-2013, 07:23 AM
for starmetal with a little bit of luck you do
Crius(lvl15)+Living flame(lvl15)=Barbarian raid armour
If you already have that armour skip that step
Barbarian raid armour+Spectral captain (+ version of spectral)=Starmetal or other possible outcomes, but that is one way thats much easier to get it rather than crafting it with materials

Hi there, could you tell me does the fuse order matter the result?
Crius+Living flame = Living flame+Crius same opportunity?

And does the level matters the results? Can I use Level 1 Barbarian+ Level 1 Spectral captain (+version) to get a starmental or else?

Many thanks.

Harvey Guo
03-31-2013, 07:24 AM
You can summon as many times if you have sufficient gems

And does the level matters the results? Can I use Level 1 Barbarian+ Level 1 Spectral captain (+version) to get a starmental or else?

Many thanks.

DreamM0d3
03-31-2013, 08:18 AM

Many thanks.

I do not think that the order affects the results. However, I am not sure how much does the level of the armor used for combining will result in a rarer armor. What I do know is that the resultant armor's level will be higher if the armors used for combining are of higher level.

Harvey Guo
03-31-2013, 08:34 AM
I do not think that the order affects the results. However, I am not sure how much does the level of the armor used for combining will result in a rarer armor. What I do know is that the resultant armor's level will be higher if the armors used for combining are of higher level.

Many thanks.

And I found other people who use lvl15+lvl17 then gain lvl1..... could you tell me what reason cause this happened. And do we need to match them level to both lvl15 or higher?

DreamM0d3
03-31-2013, 08:39 AM
Many thanks.

And I found other people who use lvl15+lvl17 then gain lvl1..... could you tell me what reason cause this happened. And do we need to match them level to both lvl15 or higher?

Regarding level of the resultant armor, it is usually roughly around the average level of both armors that I use. I have never gotten a level 1 from combining two armors of higher level though. I have heard of such cases too but I think we need more examples on this before we can come to a conclusion. It might very well be a bug.

Harvey Guo
03-31-2013, 08:59 AM
Regarding level of the resultant armor, it is usually roughly around the average level of both armors that I use. I have never gotten a level 1 from combining two armors of higher level though. I have heard of such cases too but I think we need more examples on this before we can come to a conclusion. It might very well be a bug.

understood. It would be appreciated your help.

BilboSwaggins
03-31-2013, 09:09 AM
I'm about 0/12 on trying to Combine for Infernal Lord. I've mostly been doing Cruis + Living Flame, but I also tried Dragonflame + Crius and Dragonflame + Mountainvine Shroud.
If I combine my Ruby Plate Mail (pure Fire boss materiel reward armor) with a pure Earth boss materiel reward armor, am I close to guaranteed Infernal Lord?

DreamM0d3
03-31-2013, 10:07 AM
I'm about 0/12 on trying to Combine for Infernal Lord. I've mostly been doing Cruis + Living Flame, but I also tried Dragonflame + Crius and Dragonflame + Mountainvine Shroud.
If I combine my Ruby Plate Mail (pure Fire boss materiel reward armor) with a pure Earth boss materiel reward armor, am I close to guaranteed Infernal Lord?

Don't give up! I tried Crius + Living Flame in hopes of getting a Sky Guardian but ended up having an Infernal Lord so its definitely possible. On the other hand, i have been like 0/15 on my tries to get Sky Guardian :(

sonjai
04-01-2013, 05:34 AM
i have hydra lv 30 i want to fusion i should fusion with what armor for get ultra or legendary ??

Harvey Guo
04-01-2013, 06:10 AM
Don't give up! I tried Crius + Living Flame in hopes of getting a Sky Guardian but ended up having an Infernal Lord so its definitely possible. On the other hand, i have been like 0/15 on my tries to get Sky Guardian :(

I've only got Molten Shroud, wtf......

BilboSwaggins
04-01-2013, 08:01 AM
Just picked up Storm Sorcerer by combining Chitnuous and Cloud King's Finery. Reinforces the idea that combining two Boss reward armors will yield an Ultra Rare armor.

DreamM0d3
04-01-2013, 09:17 AM
Just picked up Storm Sorcerer by combining Chitnuous and Cloud King's Finery. Reinforces the idea that combining two Boss reward armors will yield an Ultra Rare armor.

Congratulations! Hmm I still think we need more data to determine the probability although it does seem that using rarer armors to combine would have a higher chance to yield ultra rare armors.

Newbish
04-01-2013, 10:11 AM
Ten tons nemesis lvl 30 and hydromancer nemesis lvl 30 gave me flamestorm finery lvl 30

Barryboo
04-01-2013, 10:13 AM

Interesting. What level were they at when you combined them?
Are these the armours that you can craft from beating the weekly boss?

Samuel_Hdz
04-01-2013, 11:34 AM
I've only got Molten Shroud, wtf......

Dude I wish! -.-

BilboSwaggins
04-01-2013, 12:01 PM
Congratulations! Hmm I still think we need more data to determine the probability although it does seem that using rarer armors to combine would have a higher chance to yield ultra rare armors.

Of course. The more I see people discussing it, the more I'd wager that fusing two Legendary single-element armors will create the respective Ultra Rare dual-element armor the majority of the time (80% of the time? 90% of the time?).

Interesting. What level were they at when you combined them?
Are these the armours that you can craft from beating the weekly boss?

Chitnuous was 1 and Cloud King's was 11. And yes, both of them are armors that are crafted from the materials dropped by weekly bosses.

Harvey Guo
04-01-2013, 12:05 PM
Dude I wish! -.-

Could you tell me why.... because it's uncraftable and fashion style?

This armour with very low status, each level only got 6 and 6 points......

Barryboo
04-01-2013, 12:53 PM
Chitnuous was 1 and Cloud King's was 11. And yes, both of them are armors that are crafted from the materials dropped by weekly bosses.

I will need to try this out soon

Samuel_Hdz
04-01-2013, 05:22 PM
Could you tell me why.... because it's uncraftable and fashion style?

This armour with very low status, each level only got 6 and 6 points......

I'm a collector :P I stats mean nothing to me

Harvey Guo
04-01-2013, 05:46 PM

Hi there, what do you think about the starmental armor?

It seems get great attack bonus to all elements, but I find even the + version only get about 500 defense, is that enough to defense huge attack like Dark prince?

Samuel_Hdz
04-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Hi there, what do you think about the starmental armor?

It seems get great attack bonus to all elements, but I find even the + version only get about 500 defense, is that enough to defense huge attack like Dark prince?

Its defense its downfall. It's a cool armor, just one I'll probs never get lol

Harvey Guo
04-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Its defense its downfall. It's a cool armor, just one I'll probs never get lol

Maybe the new chest box can really gain the starmental amour.

I've fight with several players who own the starmental and other 70 levels armors, but the players seem ridiculous weak...

Ease
04-01-2013, 09:37 PM
Has anyone successfully fused Wicked Wraith armor before? If so what did you use to get it.

Chris_$
04-02-2013, 05:09 AM

Basic earth basic fire got me it on first try.... Any wicked wraith or w.e it is called combos yet?

sonjai
04-02-2013, 08:38 AM
if i combine Living flame lv.30 with Atlantean avenger lv.30
outcome is armor ?

Ease
04-02-2013, 08:47 AM
Basic earth basic fire got me it on first try.... Any wicked wraith or w.e it is called combos yet?

I'm gonna try 2 level 70 boss armors for wicked wraith, will let you guys know the result soon!

Accept my friend request btw Chris!:)

Harvey Guo
04-02-2013, 08:48 AM
if i combine Living flame lv.30 with Atlantean avenger lv.30
outcome is armor ?

If you are lucky enough, you may get roc feather. Otherwise, you may get other lv50 armor, normally uncraftable. If you get bad luck, you may get a craftable lv50 armor.....

Good Luck

Harvey Guo
04-02-2013, 08:49 AM
I'm gonna try 2 level 70 boss armors for wicked wraith, will let you guys know the result soon!

Accept my friend request btw Chris!:)

Some one said 2 boss armors get Barbirian, hope you can get better luck

sonjai
04-02-2013, 09:54 AM
i want to sky guardian. how to do get it

J3nk
04-02-2013, 04:48 PM
i want to sky guardian. how to do get it

I got mine from Living Flame Armor + Crius.

J3nk
04-02-2013, 04:50 PM
Can anyone tell me the multiple ways to get Storm Sorcerer? I've tried 30+ times to no avail.

Anubis!
04-02-2013, 11:03 PM
Some one said 2 boss armors get Barbirian, hope you can get better luck

I combined ten tons and hydromancer and got a barbarian

sonjai
04-03-2013, 12:52 PM
I got mine from Living Flame Armor + Crius.

how point to combine ?

Harvey Guo
04-03-2013, 01:25 PM
I got mine from Living Flame Armor + Crius.do you use the +version or higher level to fuse?

sonjai
04-03-2013, 01:48 PM
do you use the +version or higher level to fuse?
living flame+ lv15 fuse crius+ lv15 = sure or not ?
and how to do steampower exoskeleton and storm socerer

starkthunder
04-04-2013, 08:04 AM
battlesuit nemesis 30/30 + hydromancer nemesis 30/30 = wind monarch 30/50 not to bad but was hoping for sky guardian

Harvey Guo
04-04-2013, 12:27 PM
battlesuit nemesis 30/30 + hydromancer nemesis 30/30 = wind monarch 30/50 not to bad but was hoping for sky guardian
lv30 armors should not be able to get lv70 armor, mostly will get the lv50 armor

Harvey Guo
04-04-2013, 12:28 PM
lv30 armors should not be able to get lv70 armor, mostly will get the lv50 armor

sonjai
04-04-2013, 03:21 PM
how to get sky guardian , steampowerd exoskeleton , storm socerer

Flare
04-04-2013, 07:05 PM
Have done over 10 fuses, only good one i had was Flamestorm finery + another 2 star and i got armor of infernal lord.

Have done living flame + crius, atlantian + chimera, hydra + atlantean, flowstone + steampowered (2 x 2 stars), all give crap. Its all just luck i guess, even if the %s might be higher the higher rarity of armors you use. Ive yet to hear of someone get a 3 star from 2 basic fuses.

Chris_$
04-05-2013, 08:49 AM
Barbarian and spectral captain ---- storm sorcerer

sonjai
04-05-2013, 09:10 AM
how to get babarian. i want to storm socerer

discopalace123
04-05-2013, 09:18 AM

Barbarian and spectral captain MAY MAY MAY produce a storm sorcerer. It MAY also produce:
- Hydra hunter
- Steam wizard's
- Wind Monarch
- Exorcist garments
- Atlantean avenger
- Stormrage
- Lightning lord
- Living flame
- Royal flame
- Embersteel

So.... it's a crapshoot! Don't expect that you WILL get what you expect when you fuse. For best results, try the fusion 10 or 20 times, and hopefully you'll get lucky enough :)

Harvey Guo
04-05-2013, 09:33 AM
how could 2 lv70 armors get the lv50 armor? are you sure about that?
Barbarian and spectral captain MAY MAY MAY produce a storm sorcerer. It MAY also produce:
- Hydra hunter
- Steam wizard's
- Wind Monarch
- Exorcist garments
- Atlantean avenger
- Stormrage
- Lightning lord
- Living flame
- Royal flame
- Embersteel

So.... it's a crapshoot! Don't expect that you WILL get what you expect when you fuse. For best results, try the fusion 10 or 20 times, and hopefully you'll get lucky enough :)

discopalace123
04-05-2013, 09:44 AM
Yep! Try it now and let me know haha. I've even produced lovely snakeskin armor from two nice armors a few times :)

If you have armor in classes A and B + armor in classes C and D, you can produce ANYTHING in classes A/C, A/D, B/C, or B/D.

Harvey Guo
04-05-2013, 11:35 AM
It seems that GREE downgrade the percentage to gain great armor and in some aspect force people to open dark prince chest.
And did the datasheet in your signature made by yourself? That is brilliant, I've correct and update few data on it, hope it can be better and better.
Yep! Try it now and let me know haha. I've even produced lovely snakeskin armor from two nice armors a few times :)

If you have armor in classes A and B + armor in classes C and D, you can produce ANYTHING in classes A/C, A/D, B/C, or B/D.

Harvey Guo
04-05-2013, 11:36 AM
It seems that GREE downgrade the percentage to gain great armor and in some aspect force people to open dark prince chest.
And did the datasheet in your signature made by yourself? That is brilliant, I've correct and update few data on it, hope it can be better and better.

Chris_$
04-05-2013, 01:29 PM
how to get babarian. i want to storm socerer
I got from boss but this is my second one I used hydra and crius to get first took like ten trys

Alucard
04-05-2013, 06:41 PM
Is the storm rage armor any good. I'm sure it is but I want to know if its worth maxing out. I'm also curious about the flowstone battlegear. It looks epic and I see a lot of people using it but not enough to justify keeping it long term. Though I'm sure I will.
Last question. Do epic bosses ever make return visits or can I get rid of my nemesis armors?

zhy
04-05-2013, 08:53 PM
storm sorcerer is better than stormrage. n horrible wurm+ > flowstone+ (black chest only) > horrible wurm > crius+ > flowstone

Cali cowboy
04-05-2013, 09:02 PM
Chimera corpse + flamestorm finery = exorcists vestments 267 257
Xbbpbzddb

deathexe
04-05-2013, 09:37 PM
Hey guys, what are the max stats of horrible wurm comstume+? And is horrible wurm constume fusable since its a dual element?

Samuel_Hdz
04-05-2013, 11:18 PM
Hey guys, what are the max stats of horrible wurm comstume+? And is horrible wurm constume fusable since its a dual element?

No clue for either. Not all armors are fusable even if they're dual element

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 02:39 PM
So happy :3
Worked hard for this one!

http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o730/Samuel_Hdz/0223796F-63D3-4198-A18E-A652B48FAC5C-1423-000000C33278D93E_zpsef39cbf4.jpg

Newbish
04-06-2013, 02:41 PM
So happy :3
Worked hard for this one!

http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o730/Samuel_Hdz/0223796F-63D3-4198-A18E-A652B48FAC5C-1423-000000C33278D93E_zpsef39cbf4.jpg

I got the + version in the chest but not going to lvl it since infernal is better

Harvey Guo
04-06-2013, 02:55 PM
you must say the Mountainvine Shroud + that's lv70 armor
the picture shows the lv50 non craftable armor
they are different things.
I got the + version in the chest but not going to lvl it since infernal is better

Newbish
04-06-2013, 03:10 PM
you must say the Mountainvine Shroud + that's lv70 armor
the picture shows the lv50 non craftable armor
they are different things.
Nope
http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o742/newbish/53a1a29e542cb746bb3423e6fd57c2da_zps7624a396.jpg

yyace
04-06-2013, 03:12 PM
wow Sam 6.9 mil gold! just wondering what your town set up is? and are you actively leveling lv 70's?

dontkilldyl
04-06-2013, 07:26 PM
I got Sky Guardian armour this morning! sakjlvsshdsf :'D

I used Crius armor (Lvl 18) and Living Flame armor (Lvl 1) and i got Sky Guardian at level 9 or 10

And also, what should i fuse if i want Steampowered Exoskeleton?

and how do i get the mountainvine shroud?

jeffrodriguez
04-06-2013, 08:07 PM
wow Sam 6.9 mil gold! just wondering what your town set up is? and are you actively leveling lv 70's?

Sam can you please help us share your set up how to get so many gold please I posted in newbie Faq but no one wants to contribute hahaha

JShipley
04-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Rocfeather + Swamp Sharman = ... Wait for it. Brawlers. Kill self.

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 09:54 PM

Oh I just wanted to collect it, not use it lol

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 09:59 PM

4 armorsmiths, one monster nest, and the rest are training fields. everything is upgraded to their second stage.
I'm always between 5-7 mil thanks to the level 70's and 50's. I don't play every second of every day so that's probably why I'm not in the hole right now and I use as many higher level armors to upgrade is as I can (such as the 10 Crius armors as a reward from the Wurm fights). As of right now I am focusing my efforts on Hunter's Garb + to use it against Wurm since I was not lucky enough to get the nemesis armor.

Samuel_Hdz
04-06-2013, 10:00 PM
I got Sky Guardian armour this morning! sakjlvsshdsf :'D

I used Crius armor (Lvl 18) and Living Flame armor (Lvl 1) and i got Sky Guardian at level 9 or 10

And also, what should i fuse if i want Steampowered Exoskeleton?

and how do i get the mountainvine shroud?

Mountainvine is gone now since it was a raid boss armor. It's a mono element so it's impossible to get through fusion

Harvey Guo
04-07-2013, 02:20 AM
Haha, same with mine. But I have not finish all the expansion yet.
I did many offers to get lots free gems and spent them all on max out training field.
4 armorsmiths, one monster nest, and the rest are training fields. everything is upgraded to their second stage.
I'm always between 5-7 mil thanks to the level 70's and 50's. I don't play every second of every day so that's probably why I'm not in the hole right now and I use as many higher level armors to upgrade is as I can (such as the 10 Crius armors as a reward from the Wurm fights). As of right now I am focusing my efforts on Hunter's Garb + to use it against Wurm since I was not lucky enough to get the nemesis armor.

Ease
04-07-2013, 04:48 AM
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j399/guoqi/photo1.jpg

Okay... :confused:

Harvey Guo
04-07-2013, 05:00 AM
wow seems interesting, which two armors did you use to combine?
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j399/guoqi/photo1.jpg

Okay... :confused:

Keymoe
04-07-2013, 06:15 AM
hey bud combine living flame + crius = infernal lord, got it 2nd try <3 gl bro

I did this twice, first time got firestorm finery and second Crius. I'm going back to basic earth and fire now. Sick of getting mats for Crius and living flame.

DreamM0d3
04-07-2013, 06:29 AM
I did this twice, first time got firestorm finery and second Crius. I'm going back to basic earth and fire now. Sick of getting mats for Crius and living flame.

I got mine through living flame + crius too. Hmm another possible result can be sky guardian. That's the reason why this combination is so popular.

Keymoe
04-07-2013, 06:32 AM
thats exactly it, but trust me only use single high leveled + elemental armors. you have a higher chance of achieving what you actually want.

Which is better to use? Basics or Rares?

Keymoe
04-07-2013, 06:37 AM
I meant uncommon armours but it won't let me edit my post on my iPad. :/
Sorry for double post.

04-07-2013, 11:25 AM
Hi all... I wanted everyone's opinion on leveling up your armour. Correct me if I am wrong on any of this. The fastest way to level armour is using basic armour as you can pump it out fast. This also seems to make it the most expensive. So how does everyone level up your armour? Do you mainly use basic, tier 1, or do you find using some of the armours that take 2 hours to make better? Is basic the fastest way? Cheers!!!!!!!!

Harvey Guo
04-07-2013, 12:09 PM
Share my method with you.
lv1-lv10 use common armor
lv10-lv27 use uncommon armor (lv27 will cost 3000+golds each spot, so you should stop here and use rarer armor to upgrade)
lv27-lv50 or lv70 use snakeskin only, no matter match your armor's element or not (3000 each, 2hours, cheapest compare to other lv50 armor)
hope this can help you
good luck
Hi all... I wanted everyone's opinion on leveling up your armour. Correct me if I am wrong on any of this. The fastest way to level armour is using basic armour as you can pump it out fast. This also seems to make it the most expensive. So how does everyone level up your armour? Do you mainly use basic, tier 1, or do you find using some of the armours that take 2 hours to make better? Is basic the fastest way? Cheers!!!!!!!!

FrozenTurtle
04-07-2013, 01:20 PM
Oh I just wanted to collect it, not use it lol

Just curious, when you say "collect" do you keep it but not level it up, or note that you got it, fuse it into something else and move on? I wanted to collect armor too but quickly ran out of storage spots and I'm at level 92 with 40 of them. How are you doing it?

Samuel_Hdz
04-07-2013, 06:14 PM
Just curious, when you say "collect" do you keep it but not level it up, or note that you got it, fuse it into something else and move on? I wanted to collect armor too but quickly ran out of storage spots and I'm at level 92 with 40 of them. How are you doing it?

Definitely keeping it! I'll level it up eventually but I'm keeping it! :P I worked way to hard to get it

Alucard
04-08-2013, 12:00 PM
How in the world do you guys get so many fusion stones? I've only been playing for a week and I have only gotten around 10 total. And every one of them goes to a failed attempt on barbarian raiding gear or steam powered exoskeleton. Having a hard time getting them too. Lol.

jcuff17
04-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Anyone know what armors you can fuse to make stormrage armor?

BilboSwaggins
04-08-2013, 12:15 PM
Picked up Infernal Lord with Horrible Wurm and Ruby Plate Mail. Another Legendary + Legendary = Ultra Rare.

jcuff17
04-08-2013, 01:31 PM
storm sorcerer is better than stormrage. n horrible wurm+ > flowstone+ (black chest only) > horrible wurm > crius+ > flowstone

Hey zhy, how do you get stormrage, what armors do you need to fuse together to get it

dontkilldyl
04-08-2013, 05:41 PM
What should i fuse if i want a Steampowered Exoskeleton or Lightning Lord? I don't want another Forgemaster's garb

Harvey Guo
04-08-2013, 06:10 PM
What should i fuse if i want a Steampowered Exoskeleton or Lightning Lord? I don't want another Forgemaster's garbit seems that there is no sure thing...
same combination may cause different results
sometimes you just need more luck

Flare
04-09-2013, 01:23 AM
why do people keep asking "how to fuse this and how to fuse that"! a million times in a million threads people have mentioned all you need to know is the elements and the rest is pure crap luck! There is no formula, u just need to grind as mnay fusion stones as you can and keep throwing armors together with no target in mind and eventually you will get what you want

deathexe
04-09-2013, 01:39 AM
why do people keep asking "how to fuse this and how to fuse that"! a million times in a million threads people have mentioned all you need to know is the elements and the rest is pure crap luck! There is no formula, u just need to grind as mnay fusion stones as you can and keep throwing armors together with no target in mind and eventually you will get what you want

This is very much true. All you have to do is get the right combination of elements and hope for the best. There is no one best way to fuse. We wouldn't know unless Gree decides to let us know how the chances of fusing different types of armors are calculated.

Keymoe
04-09-2013, 04:03 AM
What should i fuse if i want a Steampowered Exoskeleton or Lightning Lord? I don't want another Forgemaster's garb

My mate got Lightning Lord Armour through combining Swamp Shaman Robes and Rocfeather Robes. (lol)

Wdraizen
04-09-2013, 08:29 AM
What's the fastest way to enhance armory on 3 stars level?

Jmouw
04-09-2013, 08:34 AM
Please help, i cannot seem to find a way to make it:(

Samuel_Hdz
04-09-2013, 12:14 PM
Please help, i cannot seem to find a way to make it:(

Just keep fusing basics of spirit and earth. got plenty that way

truline
04-09-2013, 06:37 PM
I have a spare Dark Prince Royal Armor + and 36 fusion stones anything you guys want me to try or has anyone got anything good fusing it with another armor?

iisaiahc
04-10-2013, 05:17 AM
Hey guys, just started the game for about a week, just a quick question. How do i get fusion stones? Are they easy to obtain?

deathexe
04-10-2013, 05:25 AM
Hey guys, just started the game for about a week, just a quick question. How do i get fusion stones? Are they easy to obtain?

Hey, welcome to the game! You can either get fusion stones from killing normal boss monsters with a special attack, where it has a chance to drop, or from arena tournament rewards or from prizes from event bosses. The fusion stones don't drop too often from normal bosses, unless you're lucky that is.

Edward fan
04-10-2013, 05:35 AM
Been desperately trying to get sky guardian and tried over 20 times with mystic + wing warrior and haven't got it yet... Anyone got any better ideas or combinations to get it? And this is pretty decent as I use the exorcistic and wind monarch to enhance my armour and they giving 50 points each #lolwtf

deathexe
04-10-2013, 06:14 AM
Been desperately trying to get sky guardian and tried over 20 times with mystic + wing warrior and haven't got it yet... Anyone got any better ideas or combinations to get it? And this is pretty decent as I use the exorcistic and wind monarch to enhance my armour and they giving 50 points each #lolwtf

You could always try living flame with crius. However it's only speculated that using higher leveled or higher quality armor increases the chance of getting better armor. For all we know it could be completely random, either than the elements.

Tex99
04-10-2013, 07:55 AM
[QUOTE=dontkilldyl;690252]I got Sky Guardian armour this morning! sakjlvsshdsf :'D

I did the same thing today, Crius + level 15, plus Living Flame Armor+ (lvl 17) but only got the Exorscist's Vestments on level 14.

I really wanted a Sky Guardian.

iisaiahc
04-10-2013, 09:00 AM
Is it possible to fuse random earth and spirit armors to get monk?

Keymoe
04-10-2013, 09:23 AM
Oh my god... Kill me now. Lv.50 Embersteel + Lv.42 Crius = Lv.46 Chimera ****ing corps.

Harvey Guo
04-10-2013, 09:37 AM
so do not use high level to fuse.
I used both lv15 living flame + Crius and gain Molten Shroud
But when I used both lv1 and fuse again, I gained Infernal of Lord...
Oh my god... Kill me now. Lv.50 Embersteel + Lv.42 Crius = Lv.46 Chimera ****ing corps.

Keymoe
04-10-2013, 12:15 PM
Tried for inf again, got molten shroud.
Lv7 firestorm armory and lv.46 chimera corps =27 Molten shroud.

Harvey Guo
04-10-2013, 12:21 PM
It is very easy to gain Molten Shroud
Try both lv1 living flame and Crius, you may get the Infernal
Tried for inf again, got molten shroud.
Lv7 firestorm armory and lv.46 chimera corps =27 Molten shroud.

Keymoe
04-10-2013, 12:30 PM
What I'm doing now. Crafting basic air earth fire and spirit. Here we go.