PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Shot by GREE - Casualty Rate INCREASE

Hertz
03-08-2013, 10:56 AM
I was just messing around testing what someone had posted earlier and I attacked someone with 1/10th of my stats. I lost 2-4 units with every attack (I have never lost 1 single unit in the past when attacking someone with 1/10th of my stats). I tried it on another player with approximately 1/8th my stats and the exact same thing happened.

GREE has seriously increased the casualty rate for BfE!!! That is a real cheap shot!

CJ54
03-08-2013, 11:10 AM
Nothing changed.

SoccerStud
03-08-2013, 11:11 AM
Nothing changed. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

D3V
03-08-2013, 11:14 AM
I don't do a lot of attacking, but I've noticed that I can attack A LOT with very few casualties... and then one day it will be full of casualties. It's odd.

My theory on it has been that my troops don't heal between attacks. So they get hurt over a period of time and then they die a few days later because their health is so battered up.

That's what I though. It sure feels that way.

sbs2716g
03-08-2013, 11:19 AM
I rest all my troops after BFG. Earlier do 3 raids on someone 1/3 my attack score. Each time I lose 2 units each.

Hertz
03-08-2013, 11:24 AM
Nothing changed.

Thank you for the quick response. I trust you, but that was quite a coincidence then.

Kot
03-08-2013, 12:14 PM
Nothing changed.
lol. you are just lol

asdfg12345
03-08-2013, 12:42 PM
I been getting low casualty vs people with much lower stats

SuperSonic Chimp
03-08-2013, 01:16 PM
If you recently added a ton of allies for the event, it would explain higher casualty loss. You're using more crap units. Upgrade infirmary and the numbers lost will decrease.

Jd-fors
03-08-2013, 01:52 PM
Here in the cove we fight constantly.makes our units tough.lol

Alo
03-12-2013, 08:32 AM
yeah, casuality rates are crappy now. All units die like flies. 10 titan attack ships within 1 day!!! So they are down to 75 units only. And for a person who has IPH of 157k, its hard loss. Then I thought...phuck it, added myself up with allies, so I would bring crappy units to battle to get rid of that loot junk. Well yesterday I had 75+ of those mini subs with low casuality rates, today I have only 9 of them left!!! Not to mention all the other units that where lost during it too!!! Now I started wasting border commanders...15 minutes and 10 out of 60 already gone :) Some iron bears, regime gunmans etc need to get emptied too :D I mostly hit ppl with 50% of my stats, sometimes up to 70%...but even then if I see some good money (NOTE: I do mostly raiding, where stats for enemy is weaker). So the casualities are soooo big right now...crappy to lose high value units on enemies that have 50% of my stats :( And I dont mean the profile stats only, real stats that I see in attacking. Hope they take big losses back after war is over, otherwise attacking and raiding will become pointless and modern war will become like many suggest to do when U join the game...modern camping :)

note, this was written yesterday, but forgot to post it. Today is new day. Pimped my titan attack shis count to 100, upgrading shipyard to get destroyer and then buy 100 of those too. Only 25 border commanders and 4 minisubs left. All the rest of the junk dies like flies too. Getting rid of junk while its still possible. Over 500 units gone in 2 days.