PDA

View Full Version : The People's Front of Judea are recruiting active players now! 281 219 237

Charles of the PFJ
03-08-2013, 06:11 AM
The People's Front of Judea are now looking for 5 more active members to join our team!
If you're an active player with decent stats, then send a request!

We currently have:
Fight respect payout +25%
Jobs payout +10%
Car defense +25%
Building output +25%
Melee attack +10%
Melee defense +25%
Gun defense +25%
Armour attack +15%
Armour defense +25%
Explosive defense +20%
Building defense +25%
Hideout health +5%
Member increase +20

Sum Ting Wong
05-13-2013, 11:23 PM
Hey bro its sum ting Wong my iPhone dropped about 3 days ago and went to a screen that said connect to iTunes for activation that didn't work so had to send my phone to apple my wife gave me her phone to use with my SIM card but nothing saved. My LINE app account is gone when I downloaded modern war it didn't pull up my profile it showing the game at the beginning level 1. Please don't boot me bro I'm working with gree on restoring my profile to this new phone don't know how long that will take I'm super pissed and bumed that I haven't got to play for three days idk what to do with my time lol please get back with me bro ill check this forum everyday to see if you replied. Can you shoot me some info too like my player I.d and the info to get back in the LINE app chat forum. Please bro PFJ is like my life man

Charles of the PFJ
05-14-2013, 09:35 AM
Just sent you a PM Wong,

zwiswoo
05-14-2013, 10:10 AM
Possibly the greatest syndicate name ever. I don't mean this in a bad way you understand, but I hope you form many splinter groups :)

Tweeky Munchkin
05-14-2013, 02:47 PM
Maybe the Judean People's Front

Charles of the PFJ
05-14-2013, 11:59 PM
Hahaa! Thanks! I believe there is a Judean People's Front In crime city, also The Knights who say Ni! Are on Kingdom Age at least!