PDA

View Full Version : Guild Bank Donations Who's Donating and Who's Not

Nxy
03-08-2013, 12:04 AM
First off I'd like to know the easiest way to keep track of who is actually paying into the bank and who's not. Any suggestions?
I founded my guild back when KA guilds came and since then the populations has skyrocketed and my guild is full. I constantly hear out complaints about the guild bank and why we dont ever have enough money. But sadly it is true I and 2 officers juggle the books taking turns for 3 days in a row and yet it's just became more work looking at peoples posts and trying to find those freeloaders. Whats the simplest way to juggle the books other than manual posts on the wall and using a spreed sheet?
I mean i could only hope that eventually they will add a donation tab for the guild founder and officers to check all members daily donations, but knowing how things are going I dont see that happening any time soon.

Rastlin
03-08-2013, 02:07 AM
Three things I did. First, I made the guild chat area only for posting donations (it stinks anyways as you know), no chit chat allowed to make the donations drop off quickly. Second, I then made a forum (it was free) for the guild to talk. You can see it here http://thedarkreign.boards.net/ Third, I made an officer that's job is to write down all of the donations and she puts it into an excel spread sheet on the forum (I asked around for who enjoyed that type of stuff).

Ms Pickles
03-08-2013, 03:49 AM
Its a monstrous task and very labor intensive. There needs to be a tab to track this automatically (lists all members and how much donated to date) or perhaps a 'total donated to guild' $$ on each member's profile. Me, I hardly ever donate and no-body has picked me up on it. Not my problem if the feature isn't there.

Bubs
03-08-2013, 03:58 AM
Its a monstrous task and very labor intensive. There needs to be a tab to track this automatically (lists all members and how much donated to date) or perhaps a 'total donated to guild' $$ on each member's profile. Me, I hardly ever donate and no-body has picked me up on it. Not my problem if the feature isn't there.

Let me get this straight...you aren't helping your faction get stronger by contributing cash and stones because there is no feature in the game to keep track of donations??? Man, I'm sure glad you're not in my faction!

domw001
03-08-2013, 04:08 AM

Let me get this straight...you aren't helping your faction get stronger by contributing cash and stones because there is no feature in the game to keep track of donations??? Man, I'm sure glad you're not in my faction!

Exactly. Ms Pickles, you are every hard-working leader's nightmare!

I think if people really want to benefit from the Guild system (camping or otherwise) they will soon learn that a free-lunch will eventually come at a price.

Fortunately before leaders accept new members they can at least look through their past chats for posts from old Guilds - gives an indication of what you may be taking on.

P4TR1C14N
03-08-2013, 04:12 AM
In Modern War a feature is recently activated that posts on the chat wall the donations made by ppl.

This will come to KA for sure in the next month(s).

Ms Pickles
03-08-2013, 04:14 AM
I don't see the problem. If I get caught then that is my fault and I join a different guild instead, one that already probably has upgrades too. Is not my fault the game hasn't proper features to track gold donation, so I simply take advantage of it for my benefit. If guild leader is not paying attention enough then that's not my problem either. If they ask for money then I will give some, but until then I will continue buying my dragons and upgrades. Most of the guild bonuses aren't worth the big money price IMO.

domw001
03-08-2013, 04:21 AM
I don't see the problem. If I get caught then that is my fault and I join a different guild instead, one that already probably has upgrades too. Is not my fault the game hasn't proper features to track gold donation, so I simply take advantage of it for my benefit. If guild leader is not paying attention enough then that's not my problem either. If they ask for money then I will give some, but until then I will continue buying my dragons and upgrades. Most of the guild bonuses aren't worth the big money price IMO.

GREE,
Can we have an "Untrustworthy, free-loading & shouldn't-be-touched-at-all-costs ex-guild players" forum.

I believe I have an initial entry

P4TR1C14N
03-08-2013, 04:21 AM

Nothing prevents you indeed. Just to make sure... what's your ingame name so that i make sure you don't end up in our guild :)

JPFAS
03-08-2013, 04:38 AM

By the way, what is your ingame name?

I want to be sure you're not in our guild, just in case. Nothing personal of course...

Jixx
03-08-2013, 04:41 AM

that's very egotistical.

Nxy
03-08-2013, 05:00 AM
you miss understood what I was trying to say bubs. I donate quite frequently.

YLL
03-08-2013, 05:03 AM
you miss understood what I was trying to say bubs. I donate quite frequently.

Nxy, they're all talking about Ms Pickles.

YLL
03-08-2013, 05:14 AM
Noticed Ms Pickles is from Singapore... That reminds me of an amusing (to me) story that hit the headlines (making its way even to the BBC) from a few years ago about how a female HR person in Singapore admitted somewhere (possibly on Facebook) that she was only in that job coz she liked the power - she otherwise didn't like the job and she didn't possess any skills or qualifications to do anything else. Someone tipped off her employer to the post, and she was unsurprisingly let go after they read it...

Nxy
03-08-2013, 05:16 AM
Three things I did. First, I made the guild chat area only for posting donations (it stinks anyways as you know), no chit chat allowed to make the donations drop off quickly. Second, I then made a forum (it was free) for the guild to talk. You can see it here http://thedarkreign.boards.net/ Third, I made an officer that's job is to write down all of the donations and she puts it into an excel spread sheet on the forum (I asked around for who enjoyed that type of stuff).

We have become efficient at using the spreed sheet and we still use our chat quite frequently since my two officers are frequent players. We just add the amount do the math and tally it to the spreed sheet and delete it off the wall. To avoid confusion I do it for 3 days then the next person does it 3 days then the next person then it's back to me. It just seems to be a lot of trouble for weeding the freeloaders out. I was just wondering if there was a much more simpler easier solution that I haven't came up with. Like a tallier for a jail break phone or something. I just think it would be easier on the founder and the officers to add a donation tab. I feel it would greatly benefit all guilds not just my own.

Rastlin
03-08-2013, 05:17 AM
Me, I hardly ever donate and no-body has picked me up on it. Not my problem if the feature isn't there.
That is why we have our system and would have dropped you by now if you were in our guild...

Nxy
03-08-2013, 05:29 AM
But see that proves my point with Ms Pickles. She doesn't donate to her guild and she doesnt plan on it. Why should the rest of the guild have to buy her way through to some decent perks. People say its not worth it for the price but I beg to differ. upgrade speed is very valuable in the future when buildings take 100 hours to upgrade. I just want a more manageable way to track the money and get people like her out or at least carry there weight.

Skyraiders
03-08-2013, 05:53 AM

Thats Awesome.....(Dripping sarcasm) way to be a real team member. Im sooooooooooooooooooo X 1mil glad your not in my guild. People like you should not be allowed to be in a guild. Dont you realize that you benefit from donating as well and goes along way by demonstrating your willingness to be helpful team player.

There is no I in team. your probably one of those people who say "yes there is no I in team but there is a me"

Nxy
03-08-2013, 06:00 AM
I so wish i could thumbs up your post Skyraiders

Skyraiders
03-08-2013, 06:03 AM
I so wish i could thumbs up your post Skyraiders

you just did.....LOL

Nxy
03-08-2013, 06:07 AM
See even if it was like MW where it automatically puts a post up in the chat that's fine it's something. I would prefer a tab just with a daily amount just resets at a set time every 24hrs or something. But I'm willing to work with anything at this point thou. I find that those few people that free load make it much harder on the rest of the guild. I've managed to already kick 7 people that were free loading that I talk to and messaged and they refused to even make the smallest of donations. 5k is not that much for lvl 60's,70's and a lvl 90 But those people are the kind of people i want out of our guild. They put there money in there to benefit everyone and themselves.
If you cant help yourself I,m not here to help you.

Nxy
03-08-2013, 06:12 AM
Im kinda skeptical on taking in new members 3 slots open with 21 members already. I think people see the 14% upgrade speed bonus and just think they can get a free ride. My main concern is in my guild I have a standing thing if you are under lvl 20 you dont have to donate just get your attack and defense up and build your Gold per Hour up so later you can be more benifical to the guild. Is that a good agreement or a bad one? I only have 3 under lvl 20

domw001
03-08-2013, 06:26 AM
Nxy,

Take a deep breath.

Count to ten.

Better? Good.

No one disagrees that leadership in these Guilds is difficult. If you want it to be successful it will probably take over your life more than playing the game itself.
We would all like a way of easily identifying the non-contributors but until the developers come up with a solution ( sometime after the next ice age probably) it going to be hard work.

On the plus side, do you realise how much actual power you hold in your hand. You will get more respect from your loyal guild members if you can be seen to be working in their interests.
You may have to hire-n-fire another 20 players before you get an effective guild.

Keep your eye on the ball and don't weaken.

After all it's supposed to be fun.

Nxy
03-08-2013, 06:59 AM
Thats why I switch out with my officers as of to be able to sit back and handle some of the other matters of the guild. Switching out feels so good. I just hate to see my officers have to struggle so hard during there rotations. But it gives me time to dig through all the messages and invites i get plus deciding the path my guilds proceeding. Regular post asking the guild after each bonus we purchase to see which bonuses were going for or if we want to tough it out to the next lvl. I choose to create this guild and i know it comes with the title. I just think that when they developed guilds they could have at least made it into the programming. On MW is the automatic donation post able to be duplicated? So say if it does come to KA then will i have to worry about people just posting it pretending like its an automatic post? I suppose I can continue doing the math like i am now i guess.

bgood
03-08-2013, 07:01 AM
Really gotta say havn't had too many problem with free loaders in both our guilds we run. We scan the ingame chat...those that aren't donating up to snuff have been honest and straightforward about their strategic reasons for low donations and have told us upfront before anyone has to say anything and we're cool with that. Gotta say real good group guys & gals....guess we got lucky

Battle Mage
03-08-2013, 07:08 AM
Nxy, sounds like you need to delegate!

As I mentioned in another thread recently in response to basically the same question; we have one officer on whose wall our guild members post their donations. It keeps the chat section clear of those details and open for strategy and general chat.
That officer is essentially our guild accountant and tracks it all.
If members don't post there when they donate, they don't get credit. Easy enough!

Nxy
03-08-2013, 07:18 AM
It's not really that many. I just have bad luck thou. I've gotten 7 so far some lvl 60s and lvl 70s and a lvl 90 something that just refused to pay out anything. The Lvl 90 refused to pay out 5k He was sitting on 12 mil and he was just camping at that lvl and he said he needed it to buy troops in case he got attacked and lost some. 12 mil is alittle excessive to hold onto just waitting for someone to attack you. 5 thousand gold isnt all that much. The 60s and 70s all told me that because everyone else paid into it they dont feel obligated to pay into it. That it was everyone else choice to pay into it and they were choosing not to. I just find people like that to be useless in benefiting the guild. I know there is a lot of good reasons you cant donate. " Boss event needing it to attack the boss at medium, Box events needing the medium chance so they have to save up, saving up for troops to increase your stats, buying building, and upgrades" all those things benefit the guild even if they are for yourself but just refusing because of the fact that other people donate and we will eventually get there is just over board. I dont even expect the low lvls below 20 to even donate. Guess i get the bad apples of the tree and just need to weed them out till i fill my slots with honest people.

Nxy
03-08-2013, 07:23 AM
We post on the wall and we mark it down on the spreed sheet then delete it. I think the longest i've ever seen a donation post on the wall was during one of my officers rotations and it was just an hour. It really doesnt get as cluttered as you think. We only do gold only post. i think with 890 stones i couldnt really care if you donated them or not. You cant use them for anything else. Everyone just does big posts like my last 5 was 97k 58k 11k 2k and a 63k then agian these post were from the guild loyalist. Me and 4 others. Even a lvl 7 donated 2k If he's donating that then why cant a higher lvl atleast donate that.

Rastlin
03-08-2013, 07:31 AM
i think with 890 stones i couldnt really care if you donated them or not. You cant use them for anything else. .
Woo!! Have you started buying and upgrading walls for the Guild Wars yet? You are going to be begging for stones soon!

Battle Mage
03-08-2013, 07:34 AM
Yep, what you said!
No matter the size of your guild there's really no room for freeloaders taking advantage of the bonuses other guild members have paid for...

Some guilds demand quite a bit. Like 100k/day.
We go with two times your IPH as a minimum so thats very modest and matches each players capacity to pay. most donate a lot more.
We've got a good bunch :-)

Nxy
03-08-2013, 09:12 AM
Well as of right now in the last 35 mins i've donated between 247k and 249k not sure excatly i just turned over to my officer for his rotation juggling the books but I try to put in as much as i can. I mean i just want a tab that will honestly say how much each person has put in. Just for like the last 24 hours or something just so i can see and spot those people. Im thinking about changing my description to " If You Don,t Help Your Self We Are Not Here To Help You" Kinda gets the point across. I just think it would attract more freeloaders if i put in the description NO FREELOADERS it's like reverse psychology with them. lol

MaximumFun
03-08-2013, 09:28 AM
Really gotta say havn't had too many problem with free loaders in both our guilds we run. We scan the ingame chat...those that aren't donating up to snuff have been honest and straightforward about their strategic reasons for low donations and have told us upfront before anyone has to say anything and we're cool with that. Gotta say real good group guys & gals....guess we got lucky

Oh, it's not luck, Bryan. You and the FK leadership do your homework BEFORE admitting new members rather than using a valuable guild slot to figure out if someone is a freeloader or not. Plus, you only recruit hard-working, honest, decent human beings that have souls and enjoy playing this game together as a team (unlike the player who has everyone riled up).

Couldn't be happier to be a part of our outstanding guild!

/sincere brown-nosing over. :)

Nxy
03-08-2013, 09:35 AM
Oh, it's not luck, Bryan. You and the FK leadership do your homework BEFORE admitting new members rather than using a valuable guild slot to figure out if someone is a freeloader or not. Plus, you only recruit hard-working, honest, decent human beings that have souls and enjoy playing this game together as a team (unlike the player who has everyone riled up).

Couldn't be happier to be a part of our outstanding guild!

/sincere brown-nosing over. :)
I look at the people i let in but GPH and along with stats really doesnt tell me if he's a free loader. Is there some other site where you can actually look up people and see there history?

MaximumFun
03-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Unfortunately, there's nothing that tracks it. It's probably easier for guilds of higher level players because we've been seeing eachother in-game and around these forums for almost a year.

Good luck, Nxy. I don't envy those that lead guilds and the resposibility and time commitment that entails.

Nxy
03-08-2013, 10:23 AM
Im happy with my guild 23 out of 24 players and we bring in almost 500k a day. Eventually it'll even out and I'll get the freeloaders out till then thou it's kinda just the waitting game to see daily donations and just play it by ear till there gone and we can get people that actually participate in those slots. I kinda get tired thou of constantly looking at those books and figuring out which two players lied about donating 15k because theres a double post from two different players and were short 15k. lucky thou it's only 18 players to keep track of other then my alt and the low lvls below 20

Shinazueli
03-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Yeah... The double posters are hard to figure out, but now that the actual in game member viewer works, you should be able to (not easily) track their actual gold on hand, and if it happens again, kick them.

I mean, the guy that never goes above 10k is not going to be donating 15k.

As an aside, I actually despise the MW version of guild tracker, and wish we could turn it off. Seriously, posts are gone in like an hour if you have a large guild donating frequently, you cannot track it in chat any more, and since the donations are in millions, and it absolutely HAS to show every million... I'd hate it if they ported it over. We had to set up an external forum and require members to post there or not get credit, and a week with no credit is a stern warning, second week missing donations is a /gkick. Only thing we could do. With a good spreadsheet set up, you should be able to sort out liars VERY quickly, especially when you give your officers the task of updating guild bank once a day EACH, at different times. We have our leader and three officers, and discrepancies highlighted in red between sum of donations and actual funds. So every six hours, because ppl are in different time zones, the SS narcs out the liars, and since people donate different amounts, it's REALLY easy to see who's pants on fire. Everyone is given access to their OWN cell, with their own passwords. I'd link it, but then my hard work would go unappreciated. But if you have a clue with spreadsheets you can set it up.

Ak-Manin
03-08-2013, 12:14 PM
We took a completely different approach with DW, and it's working well in both our guilds. We don't keep track. We are all friends, we post when we donate, but there's lots of funny stuff on our walls. Our members hang out there, and donate. It works because we were friends before for the most part, and now I think the peer pressure of helping the group spurs everyone on. And we have almost all bonuses and 54 spaces in our fighting guild. And a fair number of walls. Our leader (That1Guy) has been awesome, and everyone is willing to throw in as needed to help in large measure because he's so supportive of us.

The Big Weezy
03-08-2013, 12:31 PM
Our leader (That1Guy) has been awesome, and everyone is willing to throw in as needed to help in large measure because he's so supportive of us.

Sounds like a solid crew. Best of luck to you DW1 and DW2 guilds in the coming conquests! :)

We do not tolerate non-participants or dishonesty in MoC, and recruited accordingly. This has helped our bookkeeping more than anything else.

Hunterhan37
03-08-2013, 01:07 PM
And we have almost all bonuses and 54 spaces in our fighting guild. And a fair number of walls. Our leader (That1Guy) has been awesome, and everyone is willing to throw in as needed to help in large measure because he's so supportive of us.

Somebody should send a ticket to check this guild for their gold source that is coming from nowhere.

I know this guy (That1Guy), we can compare him with Pendragon and The1nOnly. pen and 1only get much better battle wins(10 times)/raid wins(10 times) and IPH(3 times?), but their guild cannot reach 54 members. How could this guy get to 54 members?

You may have some gold hacker in your guild.

The Big Weezy
03-08-2013, 01:17 PM
Excuse me, but FUN (The1nOnly's guild) currently has 54/54 members as well. Dragon Warrior and Dragon Lords guilds have 56/56 members. None of those guilds have hackers among them, as far as I know.

It is the 60/60 or 61/60 guilds you need to be leery of.

Hunterhan37
03-08-2013, 01:29 PM
Excuse me, but FUN (The1nOnly's guild) currently has 54/54 members as well. Dragon Warrior and Dragon Lords guilds have 56/56 members. None of those guilds have hackers among them, as far as I know.

It is the 60/60 or 61/60 guilds you need to be leery of.

Do you know how much is cost from 54 to 56? 200mil? where are those money come from? Do your math.

Ask all those level 200 players, they attacked all those loaders (gold hackers) every hours. How much can they get in one day? 1-5mil a day.

So the guild DW just run ahead of FUN. 200mil, which means you guys need at least 40 level 200 players work hard to beat the FUN in gold.

BTW, the 60/60 guild already banned. I don't know their number. cannot find them anymore.
But I reported another guild 'Everyone Here Poops" (54 members too, id:544763960), if you search the code in the guild list. you will find out they are banned too. lol

Ak-Manin
03-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Player Level has nothing to do with it. It's IPH and Attack stats. We have a lot of members with IPH over 25K/hour. And a number with attack stats over 300, and they are raiding like crazy. We formed within 2 hours of guilds opening, and filled all 20 spaces within hours. So you do the math, but you'll need to pull out all your fingers and your tentacles. The amount per hour in our bank grows exponentially as our numbers grow. And with the increased speed and reduced cost for money buildings, our IPH is growing exponentially as well. Sounds like sour g****s to me.

The Big Weezy
03-08-2013, 01:42 PM
Hunterhan, I agree that fathoming a 200mil 54-56 member expansion purchase is daunting, but I'm sure Lord Black Adder or Lady AK-Manin will be happy to field your questions regarding their DW1 guild. It is not hard for me to imagine hundreds of lvl 200+ players united into a handful of Top Five 60 member guilds generating insane millions in donations per day...

And to clarify, I am the founding member of Murder of Crows, sir. We only have 36/36 members currently. :)

Hunterhan37
03-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Player Level has nothing to do with it. It's IPH and Attack stats. We have a lot of members with IPH over 25K/hour. And a number with attack stats over 300, and they are raiding like crazy.

It's really matter. How do you think those guys get to level 200?

It's crazy attacking, crazy raiding, and crazy farming. If I remember correctly, The1nOnly saved about 100mil before the guild setup, and he saved at least 3 weeks for that amount gold.

Talking about the attack stats, some gold hackers can easily get to full dragon army and full top equipment.
However, those gold hackers cannot hack gem. So check back to the leaderboard right now, those are really gem players. I guess all those RK flag players in the leaderboard are get over 300k stats and 20k iph, and they are really active players. There are at least 10 RK players in the leaderboard, but how many DW player in the list? Let's check how many place do they(RK guild) have? 50 yesterday, not sure now

Hunterhan37
03-08-2013, 02:18 PM
I agree that fathoming a 200mil 54-56 member expansion purchase is daunting

44->46 60 mil (Guild Increase III 3)
46->48 75 mil (Guild Increase IV 1)
48->50 144 mil (Guild Increase III 4)
50->52 150 mil (Guild Increase IV 2)
52->54 360 mil (Guild Increase III 5)
54->56 375 mil (Guild Increase IV 3)
56->58 900 mil (Guild Increase IV 4)

The Big Weezy
03-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Not everyone in the box events is trying so desperately to keep up with the Robinsons, Hunterhan. If I looked at yesterday's top 50 in the shamrock event I'd know that the contest for who doesn't case most about money goes to RK and FUN...and I'd save that $1000usd for the guild war and 40% gem sale next wee without trying to open a single lucky charm box.

Hunterhan37
03-08-2013, 02:45 PM
I know that. I just want to prove that there are more active gem players in RK/FUN than DW. All those active gem players do energy refill/stamina refill to get gold, stones and boxes.
However, they cannot reach 56 places, how could DW do? Gold Hackers!!!!!

Sorry, I'm not saying everyone in DW doing gold hacks. Most of the DW players are good players. But you guys must check your clan. There must have some gold hackers in your group. Clean them up before the guild war. otherwise you guys are in a big trouble!

The Big Weezy
03-08-2013, 02:48 PM
I think you are mistaking the ability to expand with the want to do so. I believe RK and FKG guilds are intentionally staying at 36 members to increase their battle pool and get the most points through destroying the remaining ~150 - 200 guilds who have 36 members as well. It is a good strategy for RK, because they won't be pitted against FUN every time.

Hunterhan37
03-08-2013, 02:53 PM
I think you are mistaking the ability to expand with the want to do so. I believe RK and FKG guilds are intentionally staying at 36 members to increase their battle pool and get the most points through destroying the remaining ~150 - 200 guilds who have 36 members as well. It is a good strategy for RK, because they won't be pitted against FUN every time.

That's not true. lol

If you read their walls, you'll find out they are short of gold for getting more spaces.

I think there are some RKs in the forum can confirm this.

[DW] Black Adder
03-08-2013, 03:09 PM
I think up to 56 is do able, the next 2 upgrades are beyond my comprehension, & if you have 61/60 then you need to look hard in the mirror, lol. I will recuse myself from any hacking accusations since I have seen what I thought impossible become possible. People put real money in these games & are passionate about it...

kplm
03-08-2013, 03:10 PM
It would be nice if we could at least get the alerts like on MW

Does anyone know what the 1st Guild IncreaseII costs? Thanks

P4TR1C14N
03-08-2013, 04:38 PM
It would be nice if we could at least get the alerts like on MW

I dont think it Will take long before that Gets activated in ka...

Rastlin
03-08-2013, 04:52 PM
it was 2,000,000 if I remember correctly.

kplm
03-09-2013, 04:19 AM
it was 2,000,000 if I remember correctly.

Thank you. It is $2 mil

Mantuvo
03-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Any news on this? It would be nice if there was a log...

flamingdragon
03-09-2013, 05:40 PM
what i do is i make my players donate and type how much they donated. We also conducted a rule that if someone does not participate they are out.

Perfuzzie
03-09-2013, 05:48 PM
thats why trust its important in a guild , just adding ppl doesnt make u stronger

Ravanger
03-09-2013, 06:00 PM
I play rage and when we donate it shows how much and what rank you are in the donation

Order of ChaoX

Donation Rank

RampageHunterX
LVL: 94
Donations: 5,798,500
# 1 out of 21 donators

Ravangersam
LVL: 86
Donations: 4,536,000
# 2 out of 21 donators

Madjoesam
LVL: 53
Donations: 835,000
# 3 out of 21 donators

Kap
03-09-2013, 10:02 PM
what i do is i make my players donate and type how much they donated. We also conducted a rule that if someone does not participate they are out.

Just an idea... You could also have them add up the total in the vault when they post how much they are donating, an running total if you will, so when next person donate? They should can check the vault if the total was correct. Just in case someone try to fool the guild with their fake donations.

domw001
03-09-2013, 11:56 PM
Just putting it out for discussion but . . .

How would the forum community feel about a thread where leaders could post the names of those they have evicted.
A 'blacklist' if you will.

I truly believe the higher level Guild's do not have much of a problem in this area because of their high standards required for membership.
It's the smaller low-level Guild that would benefit as they are the ones who really rely on their members contributions.

The upsides are that the leaders could check a players history before adopting them, and it might get those on the list to re-evaluate their guild responsibilities (name n shame).

The downside would be that the list could get very long, very messy, very quickly. And a possible nightmare to manage.
( I think I just talked myself out of it)

rsd007
03-10-2013, 01:39 AM
Having an advanced sheet for record keeping is not only important to avoid freeloaders
It's important because it'll tell when you'll be able to buy bonuses and walls so you can plan your guild purchases accordingly

Hunterhan37
03-14-2013, 08:56 AM
Black Adder;633854']I think up to 56 is do able, the next 2 upgrades are beyond my comprehension, & if you have 61/60 then you need to look hard in the mirror, lol. I will recuse myself from any hacking accusations since I have seen what I thought impossible become possible. People put real money in these games & are passionate about it...

Haha, Gree help you guys to find out who is the hacker! Thanks Gree! Hackers got banned! Guild got banned!

[DW] Black Adder
04-09-2013, 10:19 PM
Ahhhh Hunterhan37 thank you for your support, we did quite well placing 7th...how did you guys do?
What do I find in my tool chest? A "Tool"
Enjoy!

Hunterhan37
04-10-2013, 12:45 AM
Black Adder;696440']Ahhhh Hunterhan37 thank you for your support, we did quite well placing 7th...how did you guys do?
What do I find in my tool chest? A "Tool"
Enjoy!

Shame on you!
You guys use hackers gold to build your guild.
The guy got banned put over 1,000 millions in your guild. That's why you guys got 56 positions and full boost.
Do you know how much did the other 56/56 guild donated? FUN biggest donator 260 millions, Check out your donation log, how much did you guys donated? 1 mil, 2 mil? What's a f****** joke.

[DW] Black Adder
04-10-2013, 10:10 PM
You seem upset my friend. Any adjustments were made by Gree & our Guild fought a clean battle using gems & strategy. I am afraid the shame falls upon you...our Guild & it's members have done no wrong. We dealt with any issues as we were made aware. There were no donation logs at the time. I'm so happy you can quote other guilds...do try to clean up your writing, this is user friendly environement.
Lord Black Adder

Shinazueli
04-10-2013, 10:38 PM
He must have been motivated by the janitor.

[DW] Black Adder
04-11-2013, 08:26 AM
He must have been motivated by the janitor.
The Janitor now cruises at 1 million attack...lol