PDA

View Full Version : Legends of the Celtics LTQ + Celtic Box Leaderboard Event

Gambit12
03-07-2013, 08:31 PM
!. Bauchan Raider - 23/30 infantry - 16
2. Destructive Cyclops - 36/27 infantry - 15
3. Fauth Sprite - 39/47 magic - 1
4. Restless Spirit - 68/50 magic - 7 <---I know i have more than 7 but no sign of them
5. Forest Siren - 91/73 magic - 4
6. Changelling - 93/125 infantry - 1
7. Loch Haunter - 152/125 Beast - 3
8. Haunting Banshee - 165/201 magic - 1 <---Finally got it after 3 resets...

Good Luck guys on getting this lucky 8 unit & Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone..!

Screenshots coming up soon! My photobucket apps is on malfunction at the moment...

Zenobia
03-07-2013, 08:32 PM
0s across the board so far for me as well, but 3 shamrocks.

The Big Weezy
03-07-2013, 08:40 PM
Yep. No specials and two shamrocks...

VileDoom
03-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Destructive cyclops: infantry 36/27

uashsar
03-08-2013, 05:22 AM
I can only see the Celtic box thing. Where do you get access to the units mention by Gambit?

YLL
03-08-2013, 05:28 AM
Changeling is 93/125.

Zesder
03-08-2013, 05:42 AM
Haunting Banshee is 165/201 magic

Skyraiders
03-08-2013, 05:58 AM
has anyone gotten a Fauth Sprite yet thats the only one i am missing.......hope its not like the Chimera.. good luck all.. anyone else notice you seem to get a better open rate at the beginning of the box event and seems tp get worse as you go?

uashsar
03-08-2013, 06:43 AM
!. Bauchan Raider - 23/30 - 4
2. Destructive Cyclops - 36/27 infantry - 3
3. Fauth Sprite - 0
4. Restless Spirit - 68/50 - 5
5. Forest Siren - 91/73 - 1
6. Changelling - 0
7. Loch Haunter - 152/152 Beast - 2
8. Haunting Banshee - 0

Good Luck guys on getting this lucky 8 unit & Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone..!

Screenshots coming up soon! My photobucket apps is on malfunction at the moment...

I can get Shamrock (although not being Irish), but how do I trigger the upcoming of the units mentioned above

Skyraiders
03-08-2013, 06:51 AM
I can get Shamrock (although not being Irish), but how do I trigger the upcoming of the units mentioned above

They are given as an alternate of the shamrock. Basicly you win a shamrock, one of those units named above, or you get the dreaded (just want to throw my Ipad out the window and smash something) sorry better luck next time. That was for those still chasing the bow or the chimera. Some box events give out gold and honor but i dont think that applies here.

Silent follower
03-09-2013, 12:42 AM
Bump the thread upwards as this got the listing of the units in the first post.

Intan jabrut
03-09-2013, 06:17 AM
!. Bauchan Raider - 23/30 - 4
3. Fauth Sprite - 38/47 - 1
4. Restless Spirit - 68/50 - 5
5. Forest Siren - 91/73 - 1
6. Changelling - 0
8. Haunting Banshee - 0

Hi Gambit,

can you find Restless Spirit - 68/50 in your inventory ?
coz I got it 3 times but I can't find it.
thank you in advance

Gambit12
03-09-2013, 10:02 AM
Hi Gambit,

can you find Restless Spirit - 68/50 in your inventory ?
coz I got it 3 times but I can't find it.
thank you in advance

I can't find the bauchan raider, destructive cyclops, & restless spirit too. I'll double check my inventory again later & another ticket for Gree if i can't find this unit on the list. Guys try double check your inventory for the past LTQ's cause Gree are having mistakes lately due to some Guild glitch going on probably...

Cen246
03-09-2013, 03:36 PM
!. Bauchan Raider - 23/30 infantry - 4
3. Fauth Sprite - 38/47 magic - 1
4. Restless Spirit - 68/50 magic - 5
5. Forest Siren - 91/73 magic - 3
6. Changelling - 0
8. Haunting Banshee - 0

I think this is "Loch Haunter - 152/125".

For information then, "Changeling - 93/125 infantry"

And I also can't find my 2 "Restless Spirit - 68/50" in my inventory. I sent a ticket.

Gambit12
03-09-2013, 04:35 PM
I think this is "Loch Haunter - 152/125".

For information then, "Changeling - 93/125 infantry"

And I also can't find my 2 "Restless Spirit - 68/50" in my inventory. I sent a ticket.

Thanks Cen246 for looking out. I maybe so tired & sleepy last night that those unit stats are not accurate. Now everything is updated in the OP except for the Banshee. If anyone has the screenshot of Banshee please post it here & will be happy to see what it looks like...

Zesder
03-09-2013, 04:51 PM
Haunting Banshee is 165/201 magic

Posted this the other day

Silent follower
03-09-2013, 10:57 PM
I can find my Raider, Cyclops, Haunter and Banshee in the inventory, but the Restless Spirit is missing. Ticket sent to Gree.

Brettuss maximus
03-09-2013, 11:44 PM
I wonder if we will get 3 hours back for the game being down!

Silent follower
03-10-2013, 12:06 AM
For me getting the hours back won't help, as it ends when I leave for work, and even if extending it, I'm still at work. :( Lost four openings of the boxes. :(

Gambit12
03-10-2013, 05:39 AM
Posted this the other day

Do you have the screenshot for Banshee?

Silent follower
03-11-2013, 12:40 PM
Bump the thread upwards again as this got the listing of the units in the first post.

Gambit12
03-12-2013, 05:59 AM
!. Bauchan Raider - 23/30 infantry - 16
2. Destructive Cyclops - 36/27 infantry - 13
3. Fauth Sprite - 39/47 magic - 1
4. Restless Spirit - 68/50 magic - 7 <---I know i have more than 7 but no sign of them
5. Forest Siren - 91/73 magic - 3
6. Changelling - 93/125 infantry - 1
7. Loch Haunter - 152/125 Beast - 2
8. Haunting Banshee - 165/201 magic - 0

I'm on 18 Shamrock with 19 hrs to go. Needed 2 more for Viridian Dragon & Haunting Banshee for the LTQ ultimate prize. - Celtic BladeMaster - 5482A/4610D.

DW.Trinity
03-12-2013, 08:13 AM
About those missing units, I cannot find the changeling either; and I "opened" quite a few of them. I have not kept track though. But I know that I've opened around 250 to 300 boxes and have 100 shamrocks at present. Anyone else missing other units besides the Restless Spirit?

UPDATE: I refresh frequently & the changeling wasn't there, hence this post. Then, I tried closing all running apps & rebooted my iPad. Now, the changeling IS THERE. Whew! I still do not see the restless sprit, just the restless spectre. I have 30 Loch Haunters, 65 Bauchan raiders and it seemed like I had more of the restless spirits, so we'll see when it's fixed.

Gambit12
03-12-2013, 11:08 AM
I'm on 18 Shamrock with 19 hrs to go. Needed 2 more for Viridian Dragon & Haunting Banshee for the LTQ ultimate prize. - Celtic BladeMaster - 5482A/4610D.

What!? i got 3 consecutive Shamrock today & finally got the Viridian Dragon & now waiting for the Haunting Banshee to pop out...

GreenGuru
03-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Does anyone have the Celtic Blademaster yet? I just started this event about 20mins ago since I finally got my account on my new phone. I would like to know the info on this unit or better yet see a screenshot of it :)

Gambit12
03-12-2013, 01:00 PM
Does anyone have the Celtic Blademaster yet? I just started this event about 20mins ago since I finally got my account on my new phone. I would like to know the info on this unit or better yet see a screenshot of it :)

Celtic BladeMaster - 5482A/4610D ---> my photobucket apps is not working at the moment. I have no idea whats going on with that app...

DW.Trinity
03-12-2013, 07:37 PM
Does anyone have the Celtic Blademaster yet? I just started this event about 20mins ago since I finally got my account on my new phone. I would like to know the info on this unit or better yet see a screenshot of it :)I finally got the Fauth Sprite & the Celtic Blademaster!

Perfuzzie
03-12-2013, 07:45 PM
congrats trini and gambit :) no luck for me :)) first box event i dont use gems on .... it feels good:))

JoKeRjr
03-12-2013, 07:52 PM
congrats trini and gambit :) no luck for me :)) first box event i dont use gems on .... it feels good:))

No gems for me on this event either. Could there be a change coming on ? . . .

Perfuzzie
03-12-2013, 07:56 PM
No gems for me on this event either. Could there be a change coming on ? . . .

for me yes , ill spend gems on something i know i will get not on random drops :D

echus14
03-12-2013, 09:33 PM
No luck here. Just more of the same raiders, spirits and the occassional cyclops. Have so many raiders, I think I can start an America football team!

Ratma2001
03-12-2013, 10:07 PM
O.K it pains me to post again, but need to know when does this event finish ? my time clock says 1:55 min left , but does the time change update affect this time ???

Gambit12
03-12-2013, 10:26 PM

I just got the last Haunting Banshee Perfuzzle like 3 hrs ago & did it with 3 resets with 5 hours to go. I have no idea what's going on with photobucket apps lately, it seems i can't download anymore pics...

I finally got the Fauth Sprite & the Celtic Blademaster!

Congrats Lady Trinity & to your upcoming top 50 & 250 unit when the event is over..!

O.K it pains me to post again, but need to know when does this event finish ? my time clock says 1:55 min left , but does the time change update affect this time ???

Hey my buddy Ratma! Long time no hear from you, i guess everyone misses you around here. Anyways, the last time i check was like 3 hours left to go. Good Luck mate! I know you can still do it..!

Proprioc3ption
03-12-2013, 11:21 PM
Looks like another Chimera event for many people.
Who has missed out on a final unit such as the Fuath Sprite?

The numbers do not add up and GREE is deliberately coding in a block of a remaining unit once again like the Chimera.

This sort of stuff will loose you customers GREE, not gain you more. It has nothing to do with luck as mathematically the numbers or pure luck does not add up.

I know of players who have spend between 8 and 15 mountains of gems and have been missing the final unit since the first 2 days. Do the right thing GREE and honour those players who have paid much for this unit. If you expect people to throw money at you blindly and you make them think its pure luck...you are lying. Do the maths yourself.

Please speak up if you have experienced this...

sleazius
03-12-2013, 11:28 PM

The numbers do not add up and GREE is deliberately coding in a block of a remaining unit once again like the Chimera.

This sort of stuff will loose you customers GREE, not gain you more. It has nothing to do with luck as mathematically the numbers or pure luck does not add up.

I know of players who have spend between 8 and 15 mountains of gems and have been missing the final unit since the first 2 days. Do the right thing GREE and honour those players who have paid much for this unit. If you expect people to throw money at you blindly and you make them think its pure luck...you are lying. Do the maths yourself.

Based on my experience it is luck, but the average is once in 200 boxes. I got 2 sprites out of probably ~400 opens.

Proprioc3ption
03-12-2013, 11:45 PM
Based on my experience it is luck, but the average is once in 200 boxes. I got 2 sprites out of probably ~400 opens.

Thanks for your experience sleazius but it's not luck and many of us who have been here for a long time and observed these events this to be the case. It always comes down to the last unit needed and there is a coding block that GREE would use that is triggered once a player sits at 7/8. I myself have experienced it many times as well as countless others. Read up about the Chimera in the forum sleazius.

I personally know what companies would do in a situation where they can make an excuse like luck to make more money. Make the customer feel as though its just pot luck and they will spend a little extra just to get it. That's a business model.

For example, i know many who have received all units except the last one needed in the first day. Then they go the entire event without ever seeing the final unit. That's more than a coincidence...

GREE want you to believe its luck, just as they do with the drop lot events, but its not...don't believe the lie.

This your first top 50 sleazius? Congrats mate and well done ;)

nicsonology
03-13-2013, 12:06 AM
Thanks for your experience sleazius but it's not luck and many of us who have been here for a long time and observed these events this to be the case. It always comes down to the last unit needed and there is a coding block that GREE would use that is triggered once a player sits at 7/8. I myself have experienced it many times as well as countless others. Read up about the Chimera in the forum sleazius.

I personally know what companies would do in a situation where they can make an excuse like luck to make more money. Make the customer feel as though its just pot luck and they will spend a little extra just to get it. That's a business model.

For example, i know many who have received all units except the last one needed in the first day. Then they go the entire event without ever seeing the final unit. That's more than a coincidence...

GREE want you to believe its luck, just as they do with the drop lot events, but its not...don't believe the lie.

This your first top 50 sleazius? Congrats mate and well done ;)

Agreed, thats fucxing i m at 7/8 and missing the banshee ... i never got the loot like this event

Winstrol
03-13-2013, 12:32 AM
I don't understand why people spend so much , just to get that stupid 20% raid

nicsonology
03-13-2013, 12:53 AM
its weired, i just try to open one more box minute ago and got the banshee and 8/8 at last, i m not sure its a bug or my luck ... anyway, thanks this is the first time to get final prize of lucky draw ltq

Proprioc3ption
03-13-2013, 12:55 AM
Congratulations to Mickaleus on the number 1 prize! Well done mate, you deserve it.

Congrats to all who won top 50 and top 250.

You can all rest at ease knowing its finally over....ahhh! ;)

kruppe
03-13-2013, 01:57 AM

I have raised a suggestion with gree. To start incrementing the % chance after a certain level. The fauth sprite was dropping at close to 1 in 700 drops - ridiculous odds. I get that gree likes people to hang in there but seriously the chances need to start climbing the further through the quest one is. This happens in the boss quests as well. Went all the way to boss 50 without seeing the low chance item.
Obviously a code change that isn't straight forward but hopefully the developers start thinking about.

For me that was the last gem box event, until the drops improve on those rubbish low value units, and the odds start being fair.

Nirmala
03-13-2013, 03:14 AM
Congratulations to Mickaleus on the number 1 prize!
And Congrats to all who won top 50 and top 250.

GfyPiker
03-13-2013, 07:25 AM
Personally I spent 22k gems trying to get the last sprite. There is no way by the sheer number of boxes opened that this can be attributed to "luck". Gree clearly did this to force spenders to keep spending. The number of boxes I opened in no way can attribute the lack of getting the sprite to luck.

Willis III
03-13-2013, 07:49 AM
I finally got the Sprite to complete my set last night! I didn't think I had much of a chance, given the low drop rate, but apparently got extremely lucky. Unfortunately, I only collected 7 clovers...

GfyPiker
03-13-2013, 08:26 AM
I collected 160 clovers and maybe a million raiders. Finished top 5 and no sprite. Can't see that being attributed to luck. Gree was completely dismissive which is highly annoying considering dollars spent.

Dhusagar
03-13-2013, 08:33 AM
I got the top 250 prize, but was2 short (including faith sprite!) on the collect 8. Not sure what I spent, but it was a few 1000's.

I don't think the win/cost ratio is worth it for me and I will be saving my gems for the LTE's and chests in future.

Gambit12
03-13-2013, 08:50 AM
Did you guys know that you can send a ticket to support & asking them that you spent lots of gems on the last collect 10 event or leaderboard? By telling them you want your gems back cause you didn't win the the 10th unit or top 250 unit. They can be able to help you out & return 30% of what you spent the last time you used gems on this event.

I did it too & told them about my bad luck & refund me 30% of gold that i spent in MW on the last or every collect 10 event. The same on Boss event too...

GfyPiker
03-13-2013, 09:12 AM
It makes no sense to piss off their highest paying customers. Great business model. I'm either forced to quit spending, quit game or suck it up amd keep spending on what I know is just throwing away money. Clearly I will never do a box event again. They would make much more money over long haul not pissing off their paying customers to the point that they don't want to spend anymore. It makes no sense.

GreenGuru
03-13-2013, 10:34 AM
http://www.thestar.com/business/2012/05/07/japans_youngest_billionaire_loses_702_million_afte r_stock_rout.html

For a company crushed in the market over this exact practice and potential lawsuits I'm surprised gree continues to piss off their best customers doing this. Note that this article is from last year.

3.5 billion? How many games does GREE make? I thought it was only a few... maybe I should get into the game development scene lol

justsomedood5
03-13-2013, 10:46 AM
Personally I spent 22k gems trying to get the last sprite. There is no way by the sheer number of boxes opened that this can be attributed to "luck". Gree clearly did this to force spenders to keep spending. The number of boxes I opened in no way can attribute the lack of getting the sprite to luck.

22k gems?! I feel for you, but honestly if I was Gree simply knowing this tells me that super rare drops are a gold mine. I suspect you are in the bonus club so got some discount, but at retail 22k gems nets them $1,500. If I were them, I'd go ahead and give you the unit after you sent in a ticket and consider the whole thing a wild success.

GfyPiker
03-13-2013, 01:08 PM
As would I. Unfortunately I was blown off when I filed a ticket asking if there was some glitch on the sprite. Basically ensuring I won't spend anymore money on this game. Again the business decision behind this is inexplicable. Any normal business an employee would be fired for pissing off their best customers over for what to them is a simple click of a button. It's not like I was top 250 spender either. It was top 5. The math and statistics just don't add up to not getting the sprite as attributable to "bad luck".

Shinazueli
03-13-2013, 01:14 PM
As would I. Unfortunately I was blown off when I filed a ticket asking if there was some glitch on the sprite. Basically ensuring I won't spend anymore money on this game. Again the business decision behind this is inexplicable. Any normal business an employee would be fired for pissing off their best customers over for what to them is a simple click of a button. It's not like I was top 250 spender either. It was top 5. The math and statistics just don't add up to not getting the sprite as attributable to "bad luck".

Yeah welcome to KA.:)

Rinkled4
03-13-2013, 01:25 PM
I received the sprite and spent 0 gems on the event. I used only gold. Ended up with 14 shamrocks and 5/8 on the prize.

Perfuzzie
03-14-2013, 04:14 PM
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/life/2012/05/16/digital/japans-social-gaming-industry-hindered-by-governments-anti-gambling-move/#.UUJA-qN5mK2

after reading all that u still went for the top , my respect for that...i think u want to prove something... on the other side... u really think thousands of dollars are worth a image on your phone ?

Shinazueli
03-14-2013, 05:47 PM
after reading all that u still went for the top , my respect for that...i think u want to prove something... on the other side... u really think thousands of dollars are worth a image on your phone ?

People that pay don't pay for the image, they pay for the feeling of dominance and invincibility.

GfyPiker
03-14-2013, 06:31 PM
Do I come to your house and tell u how to spend your food stamps?

Shinazueli
03-14-2013, 06:46 PM

Lol. Now Gfy that's not nice; recently I've been educated that this is now a kindler gentler Internet, and we are supposed to hold people's hands and carefully, nicely tell them they're being a moron, but only in the nicest way possible. Don't want to hurt anyone's widdle feewings.

Intan jabrut
03-14-2013, 08:18 PM
This is so funny... I really don't understand why so many player don't know about random drops. If I buy a lotto ticket its not give me a guarantee that I will get final prize even I spend $100K right ? same with this game even you spend 100K its not guarantee that you can get final prize.

echus14
03-14-2013, 08:26 PM
@Intan
I agree with you on the random drop issue (all bow to the great random number generator) :)

On the other hand, I believe that what some of the forumites feel is that its not just a pure random drop ... but that there is within the coding an intentional reduction of the likelihood of a drop as you progress in the event (or otherwise based on other factors). I'm not saying that this is true or not, but just that is one school of thought. If true, I guess there is basis for unhappiness since such would in most people's minds constitute a "rigging" of the system.

echus14
03-14-2013, 09:01 PM
@GfyPiker - pls chill. Calling each other names is hardly the route to a constructive discussion.

[DW] Black Adder
03-14-2013, 09:10 PM
Intan did u bother to read the article at all on how they manipulate this before you posted your stupid comment. Also gambling here in the u.s has odds. They don't state the odds on purpose making it easy to manipulate. Before you say something stupid at least think about it first. So u don't look like a complete idiot which I'm sure you are pretty used to. Show me a lottery where u are not allowed to find out the odds. Moron.
GfyPiker I know you didn't use the word "moron" lol. Peace my friend

Shinazueli
03-14-2013, 09:18 PM
If people post they should at least read the thread..

Fixed that for you.

Intan jabrut
03-14-2013, 10:40 PM
Sorry I don't wanna discuss with you anymore. You are a rude people. Who do you think you are can scold me stupid ? do you think you are a clever ? think about it before post. thank you in advance.

P4TR1C14N
03-14-2013, 11:20 PM
I'm just asking u to post the gambling games u participate in where u are not allowed to see odds amd where they can change your chances of winning behind the scenes and why you are defending that practice.

The approach from gree has been questioned since the beginning. Fact is that they get away apparently with What they do as people keep investing and throwing them money.

We know nothing About this game and get no info at all from gree how it works. I guess you Will become player x that has questions and at certain moment stops investing and feels ripped off. And then another investor Will replace you...

I know a developer cant give all info, but we dont have a clue About calculation rates, odds.

Pitty as the games are a lovely concept.

The Big Weezy
03-15-2013, 03:44 AM
Yep. That's exactly what they count on. Steal from players and count on them moving on and find a replacement they can steal from

tl;dr: box events are stupid. This deserves a trophy from MENSA.

tl;dr: vapid internet crybabies are vacuous imbeciles on their best behaviour. Who told you a box event was the most intelligent way to spend your gems? Only some naively presumptuous troglodyte would go that route. A moron, if you will.

I think what's most frustrating - perhaps for people specifically like you (the irony of which is not lost) - is to find out that even in something as seemingly petty as a social video game, there's still a heaping hierarchy of hopelessly compulsive gamblers you need to scratch your way to the top of, and it's not necessarily going to happen overnight. I find this cutting edge of social-game pioneering fascinating and humourous to no end - again perhaps because of case studies just like you.

All personal bias and dripping condescension aside, it's an interesting article about a very blurry legal line being drawn in the social gaming sand here, and I will be keen to read future articles detailing your legal battle with an equal amount of mirthful voracity.

In closing, best of luck with your pending class-action lawsuit, TouchedByAPikey; could be better odds on the money spent, that's for sure. ;)

The Big Weezy
03-15-2013, 06:00 AM
At the very least try to be original instead of plagiarizing a Pulitzer prize winner and attempt to pass off your commentary as your own.

Talked a little too far over your head, did I? Can't say I'm sorry, bud. Reading comprehension isn't something I'm here to help you with. Please find any passage in that book you feel has been lifted, little dude. Furthermore, if Confederacy of Dunces is the most verbose book you've ever read, maybe you ought to think about spending all that money on an online degree of some sort instead? An Associates degree in convenience store management sounds like it would be a step up from your current level of competency.

I'm done running circles around you. Odds of winning a battle of words with you are 100% in my favor, no purchase necessary. Boiled blood for lunch?

l3lade2
03-15-2013, 09:15 AM
lol Gfy...typical if not somewhat un-original strategy of "I'm losing the battle of wits/life" so time to resort back to "my game character can beat your game character up"....will the next cliché be "my dad's bigger than your dad"?

GreenGuru
03-15-2013, 11:53 AM
Welcome to the world of business! There will always be companies trying to push the legal lines to get as much money as they can, that's business for you.

On the other hand you sort of thought earlier that your (questionable) extortion method of getting players to donate gold into your guild was brilliant and you didn't understand why people were mad at you. Now you're mad about GREE's method of getting you to pay money to their business (which may be considered brilliant as well). While one concerns game money and one concerns real money they're both essentially questionable ways of raising money and before that gambling law was being considered to be put in effect (as talked about in the article you posted), it was legal for them to do just as your method didn't violate any rules.

Just thought I'd point out the somewhat hypocritical irony, not trying to argue with you in any way. If your lawsuit works then go ahead and do it, probably shouldn't spend anymore gems on chance events though.

itsaklayton
03-15-2013, 12:43 PM
As someone who does spend real money, and was left at 6/8 with 50+ shamrocks, in 74th place, I for one, would be interested. I was hitting and refilling repeatedly and received a ridiculous amount of cyclops (37), and bauchan raiders (28), as well as restless spirits (17). Also 11 loch haunters, 6 forest sirens and 4 banshee. I used roughly 6,900 gems and still did not complete the quest. That seems unreasonably weighted in Gree's favor, and yes they are a business and entitled to profit, but I as a consumer am entitled to a reasonable return on my investment. I would not dream of the top prize nor would I try for it, but the simple 8 of 8 should be an assured result for the amount of cash involved.

GreenGuru
03-15-2013, 12:55 PM
hahaha, wow what dimwit parents allowed their children access to charging on their account? Either don't tell them the password or don't put your card on their device... so ridiculous

Edit: This is in reference to the article Gfy just posted (trying to avoid confusion)

Mr.Grumpy
03-15-2013, 02:08 PM
look people, just face it, we're all suckers. anyone who has spent money on this or any other gree game (including myself) is a sucker.

gripe all you want, no one cares. not while the money is still rolling in.

Mr.Grumpy
03-15-2013, 03:08 PM
piker, you make a good point however we are all aware that the "odds" are not available and choose to participate anyway. it's not like they stated the odds and then changed them. everyone participates blindly so i'm not sure what sort of argument you could build for being ripped off.

Mr.Grumpy
03-15-2013, 03:10 PM
personally, after the 100's and 100's of stories posted about not getting that one last "whatever", i have stopped using real money or in-game money for box events, choosing only the crappy free option.

Perfuzzie
03-15-2013, 06:05 PM

who was that addressed 2 gfy?

itsaklayton
03-15-2013, 06:14 PM
Seems a very real alternative.