PDA

View Full Version : anyone else unable to open up syndicate

Butt Futter
03-07-2013, 05:00 PM
Seems like all droid users input syndicate can't open up the syndicate. It force crashes crime city every time.

cooch
03-07-2013, 05:08 PM
One of our members reports same thing off line

KemoKidd
03-07-2013, 06:49 PM
I was about to PM the leader of my sydicate about that. When I click on it, it starts to load and then the whole game force closes. It happened this morning and I thought nothing of it but then it just happened twice in a row right now. I'm gonna send a ticket.

Ty1on
03-07-2013, 06:56 PM
Hmm, no probs here and I'm on droid...

Lonestoner
03-07-2013, 06:58 PM
Thankfully I haven't had this problem, and I'm on android. I do have to close and reopen the syndicates screen if I want to go to 2 different tabs though. For example, if I open the screen and go to the donate tab, then try to go to another one, it's blank. Always have to close and reopen to get it to work again.

KemoKidd
03-07-2013, 07:07 PM
Thankfully I haven't had this problem, and I'm on android. I do have to close and reopen the syndicates screen if I want to go to 2 different tabs though. For example, if I open the screen and go to the donate tab, then try to go to another one, it's blank. Always have to close and reopen to get it to work again.

I'm on Android too! My camper account works but not my main account. The Xing out to see another tab is annoying but I am used to the inconvenience.

I'll keep you all updated with my ticket.

Lonestoner
03-07-2013, 07:14 PM
Seems odd, since we haven't had a dataset in a couple days, and it just started happening to you guys today..

Either way, hope you get it resolved soon :)

Ty1on
03-07-2013, 07:21 PM

Yeah, same here...

corbaman
03-07-2013, 07:32 PM
IM on Droid also. Do you have auto update turned on? Could be your app is too old maybe.

KemoKidd
03-07-2013, 08:45 PM
IM on Droid also. Do you have auto update turned on? Could be your app is too old maybe.

I do. My phone always gets events before my tablet which is wierd that my phone is what has this problem. My tablet's syndicate works fine.

KansasMac
03-07-2013, 09:28 PM
Hopefully support sees this thread.

I don't have the force close issue, but I do have to close and re-open the syndicate menu any time I want to switch tabs. Android 4.0

Butt Futter
03-08-2013, 03:21 AM
Issue is still happening and no response to ticket. I've also uninstalled, reinstalled, and cleared cache to no avail.

corbaman
03-08-2013, 03:54 AM
You might try asking your syndicate leader to remove you and then send you a new invite.
If the problem is caused by corrupted data, that might fix it.

It also might be worth trying to transfer the game between two different devices, because presumably that might also clean up corrupted game data. I'm just guessing though.

Butt Futter
03-08-2013, 05:24 AM
We tried removing and readding last night but issue remains once you rejoin syndicate.

KansasMac
03-08-2013, 07:36 AM
I'm sure it's just funky code/script. maybe they will figure it out.

Until then I will just continue to increase my thumb dexterity with all the opening and closing.

TwoFingers
03-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Yep..tried everything last night to no avail...had ticket open with Gree...they closed it without fixing anything...got the
"please rate us" email afterwards....do ya really want me to give you my rating???

slicknick420
03-08-2013, 06:47 PM
I cant participate in the syndicate events. Apperently there is a declare war button but i cannot find this and our syndicate cannot attack any others. Help please.

the_dude
03-08-2013, 06:58 PM
Force closing happened to me after the update. Restarting the device fixed it.

I also have to restart the syndicates menu everytime I want to go from one tab to another. Looks like another android bug.

Emerson
03-09-2013, 03:02 AM
Force closing happened to me after the update. Restarting the device fixed it.

I also have to restart the syndicates menu everytime I want to go from one tab to another. Looks like another android bug.

Some time have the same problem do all android users having problem with there accounts.

Lonestoner
03-09-2013, 10:43 PM
I cant participate in the syndicate events. Apperently there is a declare war button but i cannot find this and our syndicate cannot attack any others. Help please.

It isn't time for that yet. It's just a collect 10 event right now..

NTM
03-09-2013, 11:01 PM

Lol..1 post :-) read before ask that not the problem......and not the same button lol

Butt Futter
03-10-2013, 04:46 AM
It sure would be nice if they would fix this issue instead of closing tickets with no explanation. Issue still persists.

KemoKidd
03-10-2013, 01:24 PM
Wow. Still nothing...

Butt Futter
03-11-2013, 04:35 AM
CJ, any word on this issue getting fixed?

Butt Futter
03-11-2013, 06:34 PM
Just got an update on droid and the syndicate tab now works. You can also switch tabs withou having to back out first.