PDA

View Full Version : PJ wishes everyone the best on the eve of The Raid on Egypt!!!!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-07-2013, 02:45 PM
To all Modern War participants:

Your old pal, icon, legend, role model, PJ send his blessings and best wishes; on this, the eve of The Raid on Egypt.

World Domination has breathed new life into Modern War.

PJ send his gratitude, appreciation, respect, and thanks to Chris; and the fine people of Gree, for making World Domination available.

So, as we all await the tomorrow's festivities, PJ sends his best to all of you.

You have been worthy opponents for PJ.

PJ sends his respects.

PJ also says hello to his pirate pals.

PJ has enjoyed the great times we've spent together over these past months.

Looking to the future, PJ wishes each of you, your families, your friends, and their friends; NOTHING but the best.

It has been an incredible ride, but all things must end.

More about that later, for now, let's just reflect on what has been; and anticipate what will be over the next 90 odd hours!

Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!!

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30409069.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTI2wR9q24FxUNArf3KrVzI_WbQqVx5p KBzgTLOdnzDyPpWjTMc

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQU3WIXqTTHVRLkhR-XqAqaC_s6C3lu-bi11lli5MyA_1O5ZDZT0Q

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ04WUeE6o9ImG_nYjZcVU3rc31VinHl MxKlBQXfyqDp0ku2keA

bigflan
03-07-2013, 02:48 PM
Lol this guy hilarious

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-07-2013, 02:51 PM
Lol this guy hilarious

PJ teaches to help others understand what PJ is all about.

PJ loves all of his fans.

Brummied
03-07-2013, 03:46 PM
Oi oi PJ
I must say your post often carry a weight more than the usual scribes, however on the eve of such a biblical battle ground for you not to mention a verse or two seems somewhat amiss...suffice to ask tho have you painted your door posts?

Your old pal, icon, legend, role model, PJ send his blessings and best wishes; on this, the eve of The Raid on Egypt.

World Domination has breathed new life into Modern War.

PJ send his gratitude, appreciation, respect, and thanks to Chris; and the fine people of Gree, for making World Domination available.

So, as we all await the tomorrow's festivities, PJ sends his best to all of you.

You have been worthy opponents for PJ.

PJ sends his respects.

PJ also says hello to his pirate pals.

PJ has enjoyed the great times we've spent together over these past months.

Looking to the future, PJ wishes each of you, your families, your friends, and their friends; NOTHING but the best.

More about that later, for now, let's just reflect on what has been; and anticipate what will be over the next 90 odd hours!

Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!!

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30409069.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTI2wR9q24FxUNArf3KrVzI_WbQqVx5p KBzgTLOdnzDyPpWjTMc

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQU3WIXqTTHVRLkhR-XqAqaC_s6C3lu-bi11lli5MyA_1O5ZDZT0Q

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ04WUeE6o9ImG_nYjZcVU3rc31VinHl MxKlBQXfyqDp0ku2keA

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-07-2013, 03:52 PM
Oi oi PJ
I must say your post often carry a weight more than the usual scribes, however on the eve of such a biblical battle ground for you not to mention a verse or two seems somewhat amiss...suffice to ask tho have you painted your door posts?

Hahaha, that was soooo Old Testament.

PJ offers the following scriptures to guide you through the next 90+ hours:

In the New testament another way was offered.

Matthew 24:6 -
And you shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that you be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

The Psalmist has said: Psalm 144:1-2
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle; My loving kindness and my fortress, My stronghold and my deliverer; My shield and He in whom I take refuge; Who subdues my people under me.

John 16:33 -
"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world."

Web323
03-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Does the "JUJU" rule still apply?

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-07-2013, 03:59 PM
Does the "JUJU" rule still apply?

If that decision is left up to PJ, I'm sure it would.

But, PJ will fight for any of his fans who invoke "JUJU".

Mr T Perfect
03-07-2013, 04:00 PM
I must admit - i cant wait for the raid on greece... or has the EU already done this??

Starling
03-07-2013, 04:03 PM
I don't mind sharing my fav:
Mark 5:36

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-07-2013, 04:04 PM
I must admit - i cant wait for the raid on greece... or has the EU already done this??

PJ thinks that Greece did themselves in without intervention or assistance of others.

Cmputrgbln
03-07-2013, 04:23 PM
Michael Buffer: "Let's get ready to rumble!"
http://youtu.be/fSbFgt0wp_4

:cool:

Brummied
03-07-2013, 05:13 PM
True PJ but Colossians 2 v17 tells us thus
These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ. (Colossians 2:17 NIV)

Bring it on PJ the truth shall set us free!
I love the Old Testament for the types and shadows of the thing yet to happen... And Moses cried let my people Go! Are we going to be truly free after Egypt???

Hahaha, that was soooo Old Testament.

PJ offers the following scriptures to guide you through the next 90+ hours:

In the New testament another way was offered.

Matthew 24:6 -
And you shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that you be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

The Psalmist has said: Psalm 144:1-2
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle; My loving kindness and my fortress, My stronghold and my deliverer; My shield and He in whom I take refuge; Who subdues my people under me.

John 16:33 -
"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world."

BigD@wg
03-07-2013, 05:20 PM
[B]

What? Seriously?

Trebor
03-07-2013, 05:24 PM
I'm not buying it until I see another faction on top

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-07-2013, 05:33 PM
I'm not buying it until I see another faction on top

Faction?

PJ knows nothing of this thing you call "faction".

PJ knows nothing about nothing, except that PJ adores his fans.

Amen,

Azrael'
03-07-2013, 05:35 PM
One of my favorites is

Ezekiel 7:25
" Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none"

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-07-2013, 05:46 PM
“If you falter in times of trouble, how small is your strength!”– Proverbs 24:10

Don’t waiver. God will give you the strength to prevail. Just ask Him!

"An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up.”– Proverbs 12:25

Worries will weigh you down.
Cheer up.
Your family loves you. God loves you. Jesus is waiting for you in heaven.

What more could anyone want?

General Maximus
03-07-2013, 05:50 PM
I don't mind sharing my fav:
Mark 5:36

Do not fear, only believe.

Or Jeremiah 29:11 and Phillipians 2:13

Thenoob
03-07-2013, 10:29 PM
Wow is it Sunday church day lol. I love it

Mcdoc
03-07-2013, 10:56 PM

Your old pal, icon, legend, role model . . .

You lost me at Pal
You made me giggle at icon
You made me laugh out loud at legend
and I think I threw up a little in my mouth with role model.

"Jesus Christ man - get a life". That's my biblical reference.

Why do your post always sound like some Back woods Chinese old guy with the worst broken English ever?

I honestly think there is an intelligent old geezer hiding somewhere underneath all those meds.

Maybe your doctor forget to mention not to mix the anti-depressants with alcohol?

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-07-2013, 11:07 PM
You lost me at Pal
You made me giggle at icon
You made me laugh out loud at legend
and I think I threw up a little in my mouth with role model.

"Jesus Christ man - get a life". That's my biblical reference.

Why do your post always sound like some Back woods Chinese old guy with the worst broken English ever?

I honestly think there is an intelligent old geezer hiding somewhere underneath all those meds.

Maybe your doctor forget to mention not to mix the anti-depressants with alcohol?

As PJ's emissary and "gofer", PJ told me to tell you, that PJ cares not what you think.

PJ continued and said to make sure I relayed this verbatim, "PJ would be surprised IF you were capable of one cogent thought."

PJ ended by saying, He wishes you luck, but doubts that luck will help.

PJ is resting comfortably, somewhere deep inside his secret, secure, and safe compound.

PJ has a very busy schedule tomorrow.

PJ said something or the other about having to conquer another ancient land.

Big Apple
03-08-2013, 02:30 AM
PJ I think Gree should pay you for your appearance on this forum :-)

-War Priest
03-08-2013, 04:34 AM
As we prepare for battle, keep you head low and hand on your credit card.. May you be content with 2nd place and below. Lose with Honor for that is honorable.

Yours

War Priest

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-08-2013, 06:45 AM
PJ I think Gree should pay you for your appearance on this forum :-)PJ is rewarded when his fans are happy.

S&H Max
03-08-2013, 06:55 AM
PJ I've always dream to be attacked by you!

If you and you pirates come across us, we are called Streng & Honor, aiming for top 100, I dont think we will meet if that happens, i'm called Max lvl 123, german flag will be aroud 200 allies I will be honor if you let my team mate alone on concentrate on me I'm ready to take 10K loses! make sure I will return the courtesies and take down you DL with PA attack! and try to hit you just for the sportsmanship!

Alo
03-08-2013, 07:47 AM

hell yeah, waiting for it too. Make greece the next event please :)

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-08-2013, 08:14 AM
PJ I've always dream to be attacked by you!

If you and you pirates come across us, we are called Streng & Honor, aiming for top 100, I dont think we will meet if that happens, i'm called Max lvl 123, german flag will be aroud 200 allies I will be honor if you let my team mate alone on concentrate on me I'm ready to take 10K loses! make sure I will return the courtesies and take down you DL with PA attack! and try to hit you just for the sportsmanship!

PJ will make sure to make your dream comes true, if fate ever allows us to dance.

S&H Max
03-08-2013, 08:22 AM
PJ will make sure to make your dream come true.

Thanks PJ, I thinking about putting 5 vault into the first figth to be on top for the few first hour to have a chance to make that metting happen just make sure to leave my team mates alone, I'ts my time to shine!

possum
03-09-2013, 08:22 PM
It's funny seeing bigflan and warpriest still around.

Warpriest, did you rejoin just because I posted again?

Trebor
03-09-2013, 08:36 PM
Thanks PJ, I thinking about putting 5 vault into the first figth to be on top for the few first hour to have a chance to make that metting happen just make sure to leave my team mates alone, I'ts my time to shine!
Did this dance happen ?

LZRusty
04-08-2013, 08:22 AM
You're a probably the biggest loser I've ever seen post on a game forum... This isn't real life dude. Don't try to act so high and mighty when in reality, you're the game developers b I t c h for spending all the real money that you do XD