PDA

View Full Version : Attack points calculator

Justdavew32
03-07-2013, 02:12 PM
I have attack points of 39,880 but when I attack a player with 10,000 defence points less than me I loose. This great random number generator they have come up with drops my attack by 10,000 and ups his defence by 5,000. What is that about???

Some Random Clown
03-07-2013, 02:36 PM
The fast answer is the points are a refernce only and you shouldnt always trust them.
The long answer is there are units that boost your defense against certain things and these cut into that margin you have. Next you got all these new units floating around from the faction wars that will gve you 10% greater this and that, those also cut into those numbers and most DON'T show up in the guys numbers. There are a few units floating around out there that actually make you the attacker use less allies. Oh and Gree sometimes has an event going on in which the casualty rate skyrockets for a bit on some sort of timer. This last crate event had that going on. If you get pegged for a casualty but have mostly indestructables you loose the fight instead, No matter how many points you got on the guy. That happened to my mobile device character this past weekend with a 50% advantage on a guy. I had no exposed cash, so i'm perfectly happy just to loose a fight and not a good unit. And that brings up the point of: always bank your cash before and after any attack.