PDA

View Full Version : Time for a valor building

Thenoob
03-07-2013, 09:21 AM
With all these new valor units and there crazy prices do you guys think its time for a valor Biulding or a couple of them I'm basically maxed out on my valor bonus missions it's would be nice instead of me fighting for another year In order to save up enough to get 100 of them

Web323
03-07-2013, 09:32 AM
NIce idea, but at what cost for the building?

Ph4ntom Stranger
03-07-2013, 09:33 AM
There are more valor missions now because of the introduction of the new units.

But yes that would be cool to have a valor building because even with new missions they are very expensive, and we still get the same low amount from individual battles too.

bbprofitz
03-07-2013, 09:41 AM
thats a pretty cool idea... maybe only have it available for higher levels to keep LLP campers from accumulating vast amounts of valor LOL

Web323
03-07-2013, 09:43 AM
It should be level based and I am only averaging 5-20 valor per hit so the new ones will take a long time.

Dave the Recruiter
03-07-2013, 10:14 AM
I would go with a Valor boosting building.

D3V
03-07-2013, 10:26 AM
Are the new high level valor units indestructible?

I ask because if yes, then I think it would be worth having a building that produces valor. If they are indestructible, then I would say no to the valor building.

lastmast2
03-07-2013, 10:55 AM
Awesome idea

oh_really!
03-07-2013, 11:17 AM
oh two great ideas.... a valor bought building that produces valor. :):):)
these are good to have especially since it takes time to build up valor especially for those higher rank units.

Web323
03-07-2013, 11:38 AM
The new tiered units are indestructible

Jhenry02
03-07-2013, 01:23 PM
I thought cj54 said the new units being indestructible was an error.

Also, there won't be a valor building. Those units weren't released for you and me, you know who they were released for. So they won't care if we could ever afford a 4,000 valor unit. I mean come on, doing some basic math, I lost over 400,000 in valor units because they had crappy consumption rates. So maybe I could have bought 100 of these units, but no way can I get to 27,000,000 battle points.

It was meant for big gold spenders not low spenders and free players like you and me.

-J

SoccerStud
03-07-2013, 01:45 PM
It's a good idea that has been denied by funzio and gree for a year. It won't happen

Dudebot121256
03-07-2013, 04:01 PM
I think this is a great idea. The only hard part is balancing it out.

Ph4ntom Stranger
03-07-2013, 05:02 PM
I thought cj54 said the new units being indestructible was an error.

Also, there won't be a valor building. Those units weren't released for you and me, you know who they were released for. So they won't care if we could ever afford a 4,000 valor unit. I mean come on, doing some basic math, I lost over 400,000 in valor units because they had crappy consumption rates. So maybe I could have bought 100 of these units, but no way can I get to 27,000,000 battle points.

It was meant for big gold spenders not low spenders and free players like you and me.

-J

Very true J. I don't believe I will ever have any of those units or that many BP's either.

CplJC
03-07-2013, 06:54 PM
Its a bad idea! Only if its limited!

manbeast
03-07-2013, 07:00 PM
No need for a valor building. Just bank your valor until you make death ops. The amount of pvp required will give you more than enough valor to load up as soon as you unlock the various units. Even without valor missions

Thenoob
03-07-2013, 08:14 PM
New valor missions how come I haven't go them. Or is it because I did them already now I have to win 135 attacks to get 2000 valor . And you will get to death ops eventually it might just take 5 years. Either way gree makes money from us just playing I'm sure of it.

Bring on the building make it 125mil to buy

hoho
03-07-2013, 08:41 PM
great ideas.

britton
03-07-2013, 09:31 PM
Well whether or not I'll throw out some names for buildings.
They can be different for each country as well.

Britannia Royal - UK
Dabirestan Nezam - Iran
Panzerschule Kama - Germany
Akademiya Gagarian - Russia
Guófáng kējì dàxué - China
Four Loko - United States

jon_funzio
03-08-2013, 02:44 AM
No - you may as well ask for a "gold building" which is an awful idea business-wise; as these units are indestructible it's no difference. If you want indestructibles for free then:
a. Use Tapjoy
b. Compete in all events - WD, collect 10/25, beat the boss

There is a paid/free divide for a reason, if you spend money on a game then you should gain an advantage - this is what allows Gree to keep on developing this and other games.

SGT Rud
03-08-2013, 05:43 AM
I have to agree with jon_funzio. A building for valor in any way hinders the point of the game. If there was a building to make valor or increase valor, why not just get rid of valor and go to money and unlock those units at certain levels. Saving your valor for things you want is all part of your specific strategy, whether you blow it all on cheap units early, or save them for bigger units later. What I think is since we are now running to level 250, we should increase the amount of allies by 50 or 100 and extend the valor missions. We should also add in some other maps going past level 200. Both of these would just extend the game to match the new level and unit heights. Same as what it was prior to the new level max.

It is going to take me forever to reach rank of Death Ops. I am still back in Major. I have a long way to go, but its part of the game. I got a lot of requests to dump my faction and join someone elses because they had 10 times more bonuses than me. The donation of money and buying bonuses is all part of the game. Its the fun part. I dont want certain features of the game handed to me, especially on a silver valor platter.

jon_funzio
03-08-2013, 06:08 AM
Excellent post SGT Rud.

As an aside, if you are willing to spend a little gold then the Tornado Fighter (Air, 36/39, 60 gold) increases your valour gained from raids by one. Just find someone with one in their inventory, click, buy and you're well away!

sacromyces
03-08-2013, 09:45 AM
I think that its a great idea at the rate that they are releasing the new money buildings we will have seen most of them in a few months and they might release new boost buildings after that. Luckily by then all the people complaining about not getting these new buildings can boost their vault up by then. I'm all for a boost building that increase the valor drop or a boost building that increases my crate opening % or health regen rate.

SGT Rud
03-08-2013, 09:54 AM
I can opt for a boost that will increase valor dropped. I dont see a problem with that, same with units that do it. Im not sure that a building for health regen is acceptable though. You already get these through faction bonuses, as long as they apply to the boss event, which I am told they do, then any other time of the game you dont even use health. Its just for WD and boss events. What would be nice is a faction bonus that reduces the time for crate events. That would be nice.

sacromyces
03-08-2013, 12:37 PM
In that same aspect of thinking they already have a faster % health rate unit. The top ten prize for Greenland was a 30% faster health regen and its really pretty sweet 13min between battles on the boss and yet to be determined in Wd. I believe they could do a ten or 20% health regen building I would even consider buying gold for it. And as for the valor building I agree with you should be a % increase not a valor producing building.