PDA

View Full Version : The QUESTION

GUID
03-07-2013, 12:26 AM
I need to use the same account of MW on my ipad and my iphone.

Who knows how it is done?

When i installed the new copy of MW on my iphone using the same game name and Aplle ID I get very new and clear copy MW account with the same name.

Who could help me with desision?

Arnaud
03-07-2013, 12:48 AM
As i told you on the faction forum ;-))) i don't think it's possible unless you take the time to always transfer you rgame from a device to another.

See below:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?16378-can-you-play-on-two-devices-with-the-same-account

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21296-Same-account-on-two-devices

But I agree that it'd be a great feature to have!

mikejmc
03-07-2013, 01:41 AM
I have an ipad and iphone. It will be awesome to be able to use both devices. Ipad is prefer when I am at home.

Dutchie
03-07-2013, 03:57 AM
I need to use the same account of MW on my ipad and my iphone.

Who knows how it is done?

When i installed the new copy of MW on my iphone using the same game name and Aplle ID I get very new and clear copy MW account with the same name.

Who could help me with desision?

Unfortunately this cannot be done as the account is linked to the device's UDID, which is a Unique Device IDentifier. When you connect your iDevice to iTunes, it will display the UDID in the Summary tab.

So when you install a new copy of MW on your iPhone and you use the same in-game name and Apple ID that you use on the iPad it will still install a fresh copy as the UDID is different.

Therefore, you can ONLY transfer the game between devices but you can NOT run the same game account on multiple devices.

Jean marc
03-07-2013, 04:19 AM
Play two game, camp on one and learn from your mistake or learning curve on the other one. I did that and my the one i camp became lots stronger than the other one. Good luck.

2nd dan
03-07-2013, 12:21 PM
I'd vote for this option :)

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Let's not fight here on this great forum that Gree provides for us all to use.

We can fight tomorrow during WD Egypt, okay?

PJ loves everyone, even his haters!

CJ54
03-07-2013, 12:51 PM
Come on guys, let's not get into that grab-bag of trouble.

Regarding the original posts though, we're actually working on a more robust transfer/account system. The original one is kind of a super-necessary hack just to provide the basic functionality to move accounts between two devices.

vball
03-07-2013, 12:53 PM
Let's not fight here on this great forum that Gree provides for us all to use.

We can fight tomorrow during WD Egypt, okay?

PJ loves everyone, even his haters!

LOL that is hilarious. Made the thread worthy reading.

Dutchie
03-08-2013, 01:35 AM
I missed the response but I shall let sleeping dogs lie.