PDA

View Full Version : Texicans needs defense leader...remember the alamo 3-6-1836!!

Hupernikomen
03-06-2013, 09:25 PM
Texicans were the people who settled texas before the alamo. Texicans are proud. Texicans are brave. They were of every nationality and creed. They all came together with the hope of making a fresh start, of being part of something new and exciting. That is what this faction is: a collection of warriors from 3 mediocre factions. Are you a 50k to 70k defensive player looking for a real faction?

All we are lacking is a defensive leader. Most all of us are in the 20k to 30k range. We are 30 strong with two new spots open just for the purpose of getting a defensive leader.

Our three factions Finished 1100, 1400, and 2500 last war. We took all the active ones from those forums and migrated to Texicans. (Many of us are from Texas)

We fully expect to be top 500. Surely we have a big player out there looking for a super fun and active group to rally around them. We are Texicans, we remember the Alamo on this day, March 6, 1836!

-----
Plenty of bonus we collect from 50-70 mil per day. No high pressure each does what they can.

Hupernikomen
03-07-2013, 06:48 AM
Despite the numerous applicants, we are still seeking that john wayne type of player, rough and tough....of wait that is another joke. We need a defense leader. Give us a try. No donations required during the war. You are free to leave after you get your top 500 unit reward, but you won't want to...

Hupernikomen
03-07-2013, 06:47 PM
Despite the numerous applicants, we are still seeking that john wayne type of player, rough and tough....of wait that is another joke. We need a defense leader. Give us a try. No donations required during the war. You are free to leave after you get your top 500 unit reward, but you won't want to...

One spot filled. Just one to go for a full house.

Oceanz
03-07-2013, 08:59 PM
I don't mean to hijack your thread, but its 15 hours until the battle starts, so I will just mention this

My defense is 126,885. My faction needs one more member, just so we'll have a full 32 for the event tomorrow. PM me if interested in the last spot.

If you get 2 applicants that are equally qualified and can only pick one, send the other my way :cool:

Hupernikomen
03-08-2013, 07:08 AM
One last chance. We are looking for #32