PDA

View Full Version : Beat Down Smack

Starling
03-06-2013, 07:05 PM
Ok. We all have taken a good beating losing some large chunks of cash. And we have raided/attacked guys and won huge loads of money. So I thought it would be funny to have people post some of the trash talking that was left on your wall after a good heist. The one I got today isn't great but it sparked this idea for a thread.

FU PUNK!

Dudebot121256
03-06-2013, 07:07 PM
Ok. We all have taken a good beating losing some large chunks of cash. And we have raided/attacked guys and won huge loads of money. So I thought it would be funny to have people post some of the trash talking that was left on your wall after a good heist. The one I got today isn't great but it sparked this idea for a thread.

FU PUNK!I haven't really gotten much. A couple of pleas to stop here and there.

General Soviet
03-06-2013, 07:24 PM
I mauled some guy, and he went and posted on my wall "Dude where did you get those units?!". I think his best was a Brigand Lighting. He then offered for me to join his top 3000 faction. Obviously I declined.

NakedCherryPie
03-06-2013, 07:29 PM
Please stop attacking me mister, I'm trying to save for my building.

Beamer
03-06-2013, 07:30 PM
"How's my money jerk" gotta give them credit hadn't heard jerk in years.

Speed ump
03-06-2013, 07:32 PM
And two weeks later, same guy. Please don't attack me, I'm saving for a building.

NakedCherryPie
03-06-2013, 07:35 PM
"Go somewhere else, let the non-gold players build their base and stats the hard way."

I replied, "This is the hard way..."

Hammer mike
03-06-2013, 07:37 PM
Hey now, getting that water treatment plant was very important to me!!!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-06-2013, 07:49 PM
I can't read or write, so I can't say.

Jhenry02
03-06-2013, 08:03 PM
My favorite early on (like level 10) I hit someone for like $400,000. They replied "how could you have spent all my money so fast." My reply was snipers aren't cheap.

-J

Q Raider
03-06-2013, 08:12 PM
A rather unenterprising

******* off

Which is a sure way to get a return visit, hence I got

Glad you popped in to visit, the other 37 members of my faction are looking forward to meeting you real soon

They must have gotten lost cause they still haven't turned up to play :-)

Bob Lee Swagger
03-06-2013, 09:06 PM
LLP by the name of leader left something along the lines of "you motherf***** I hope you f****** die you c***sucker".. so i replied "thanks for the $ and wins you are a true friend"... Lets just say he didn't take the message to well, so he spammed my message box every hour on the hour with random quotes. It gave me the giggles reading each one..

Beamer
03-06-2013, 09:12 PM
Ive also gotten the hahahaha now you can't attack message about 90 times in a row thinking that gets them off my news feed. I especially like when they attack you first and then get mad when you take all of their money.

SevenO9
03-06-2013, 09:53 PM
"ur still garbage, u took pennies from me. u better focus somewhere else or I will have my squad make u lose 100 a day"

CJ54
03-06-2013, 10:16 PM
Oh, the stories I could tell about smack talk.

Starling
03-06-2013, 10:25 PM
Oh, the stories I could tell about smack talk.

Please share CJ54!

Speed ump
03-06-2013, 11:01 PM
I love the ones who will spend every last penny they have, even if it takes forever, to get me. I'm patient. I've been playing since the begining. I can wait. I guess it takes a long time to roll that many pennies. The best one I every had was having the us army intelligence, the FBI, apple, and funzio( remember them) investigate me. I told him, just a minute, I see uniforms, black suits, turtleneck sweaters, and a bunch of freaky looking geeks at my front door.

Blest@iBOB!.mw
03-06-2013, 11:06 PM
For the past two weeks i have been farming this guy ONE for valor... he had walls on his base set up to say "ONE"... when i went back the other day... the walls said "F*** OFF"... i took a screenshot and sent it to dudes in my faction...

Otis_Driftwood
03-06-2013, 11:14 PM
I send my invite code to everyone.. Whether i attack/raid or not.. This one guy got upset because i ****d his base something terrible so he says "u attack me and expect me to add u?" I said "yeah unless u want to get took again" he later replied "alright sent request" lol.. This other person said i sucked and that she was way better than me.. I told her "omg u are so awesome because u are strong in a game on ur phone.. U must beam excellence.. ****in scrub." She just replied "i do." Wish that ***** came at me in real life.. Have my girl devastate her lol..

thunder
03-07-2013, 01:25 AM
This guy wrote dude stop your bs with you attacking me. Im not going to tell you again.
. Another person wrote loser. I attacked him again he wrote back your still a loser.

Anyone dont want me to take your money dont go overvault and collect your 12/24/48 hour buildings on time

Mcdoc
03-07-2013, 01:37 AM
All time favorite: "Thanks McDoc - I now know what my A$$ tastes like" - Kitensheiten

Alo
03-07-2013, 08:12 AM
well my main account actually havent gotten any. I raid and attack so much, so I level up to fast to be anyones pain in the ass :(

minime got one tho. Opened a game, watched new friend request, ok, added him, then went and looked what was written on my wall.....ally me or I'll destroy U, some minutes later another post, then 30 minutes later other post, ok, U asked for it or something like that. Then came attacks...that he all lost :D

after that I went to his base, kicked his butt, raided buildings, dropped from friends list. And did like that every couple of hours. Didnt bother to ask him how was my destroying going....cause I never saw him attacking me again :D

Web323
03-07-2013, 08:52 AM
The best is "Your a $%^&ing A#$hole!!!!!" so my I reply "Thank you. Would you like another?"

Trebor
03-07-2013, 08:58 AM
Currently destroying a base right now!
First response. Cute little base you have there Raided again
Second response. Oh you finally got your iPh over 100k. Raided again
Third response you know your a *******. Will raid until I loose him from my news feed
Seems fair ? Or should I stop ?

Web323
03-07-2013, 09:09 AM
Keep going. It is a game and I take my lumps when it happens to me.

commander Don
03-07-2013, 11:15 AM
I made some one quit the game and his wall confirmed it by his faction members asking where he was.. still feel bad to this day :(

Bob Lee Swagger
03-07-2013, 11:32 AM
I made some one quit the game and his wall confirmed it by his faction members asking where he was.. still feel bad to this day :(

That's just mean! But then again it is part of the game.

Starling
03-07-2013, 05:34 PM
McDoc that is hilarious! Otis... I am speechless and laughing about the image of your woman kicking and fighting for MW.

Gritix
03-07-2013, 05:49 PM
"Go somewhere else, let the non-gold players build their base and stats the hard way."

I replied, "This is the hard way..."
Lol

Azrael'
03-07-2013, 06:22 PM
Lmao, just yesterday i recieved a post on my wall that had me shaking my head. Not only because of the message but his use of spelling;

" what an azzhole u buy gold and units and u need to raid. ya jackass get it right and spend more cash. good luck to you. in life that is"

to which i replied that if he couldn't afford to purchase gold that sounds like a personal problem or choice, what i do with my money is my concern, as for the raiding part well that's half the fun of this game :D.., its modern "war" & as Q Raider said lol
" Which is a sure way to get a return visit, hence I got
Glad you popped in to visit, the other 37 members of my faction are looking forward to meeting you real soon
They must have gotten lost cause they still haven't turned up to play :-) "

GTZ
03-07-2013, 10:25 PM
some guy attacked me 7 straight times. he won 2 times taking 60k from me and lost 5 times giving me 21k each loss. i hit him back twice for 70k and he messaged me that i'm an ahole hehe. thought it was funny

I am a cow
03-08-2013, 12:01 AM
Took this guy on won 300k every attack and attacked him 20 times and got about 6 mill in total then i ****d his buildings and got another 2 mill :D he comes back and rage quits and attacks me and he loses 30k everytime for 5 attacks then he calls me "you little b$%# wait till i get mt hands on you a#$hole. If you hear a noise in your room its me f$%#ing your wife. My reply how nice bet you thought that you were supposed to sit on your TV to watch your lounge. Then i raided his ACs daily until he got off my newsfeed

Richie480
03-13-2013, 04:23 PM
Hi everyone if you're looking for a great faction with active members please request to join us high command we recently removed deadwood. Great faction great players who help and advise each other try it just request to join using this code

Our faction stats below and is improving rapidly

Health Regen +14%
Infantry Defense +15
Ground Defense +10
Sea Defense +10
Air Defense +10
Building Defense +20
Guild Member Increase +16
All invited to join remember the request code is 322898644 any questions pm me see you soon

Q Raider
03-13-2013, 04:44 PM
Richie480

Stop spamming the general discussion boards with faction promos.

You have dropped close to twenty of this same post into the faction related areas already, leave it at that.

njemt242
03-13-2013, 04:45 PM
I've gotten quiet a few lately. Best one was "Fu cking ars ehole cu nt fu cker" another guy asked me to stop attcking him and join his faction.

Last one was on my LLP account that my son named for me and some guy wrote "cool name, nimrod ****** breath is it? suck it. my response was I thought it was a cool name when my 7 year old named it. Now watch your money. I have been sitting on his base taking almost no money but just raiding out of principle

Peppers
03-13-2013, 04:56 PM
I got a great one today:

"Thanks for the spanking. :) I like bit of S&M or more like M in my case. Come back soon girl."

It made me really LOL... and I probably won't hit him again because of it!