PDA

View Full Version : Is this player a cheater? (Screenshots inside)

ArizonaSweetTea
03-06-2013, 02:19 PM
Is this player a cheater?

I found this player with ridiciously very high stats. I looked at his inventory and he has insane amounts of items that cost a lot of respect points. In the screenshot below, he or she also has level 115 defense buildings, but he or she is barely level 77.

mxz
03-06-2013, 02:21 PM
Yeah, report to support with screenshots. Missile Turrets open up at L115 so its pretty obvious. Leave a message on their wall so support can track it. Remove any pics with the players' name from your post. (Or you risk getting banned)

Munch on it
03-06-2013, 02:21 PM
Yes I sent a report in a few days ago suggest you do the same

ArizonaSweetTea
03-06-2013, 02:24 PM
Yeah, report to support with screenshots. Missile Turrets open up at L115 so its pretty obvious. Leave a message on their wall so support can track it. Remove any pics with the players' name from your post. (Or you risk getting banned)

I leave a message on the cheater's wall?

Ram
03-06-2013, 02:42 PM
I leave a message on the cheater's wall?

no you contact support. the gree team will take care of him.

Jasonmstead
03-06-2013, 02:44 PM
contact support

Dudebot121256
03-06-2013, 02:49 PM
I leave a message on the cheater's wall?If you contact GREE and you leave a message on the hackers wall, GREE can find the hacker through your message. Just remember to tell them you left a wall message :)

dudeman
03-06-2013, 02:53 PM
Just remember to tell them you left a wall message :)

Even better if you tell them exactly what you posted.

CJ54
03-06-2013, 02:55 PM
Even better if you tell them exactly what you posted.

This is very true.

TRAZ
03-06-2013, 03:03 PM
I'll usually take a screenshot of a simple word "Reported" that I posted on their wall and send it along with the ticket.

dudeman
03-06-2013, 03:04 PM
I'll usually take a screenshot of a simple word "Reported" that I posted on their wall and send it along with the ticket.

This is an excellent example of a situation where a picture is better than 1000 words. ;)

cooch
03-06-2013, 03:17 PM
1. State your case with as many facts as possible on why you believe they are a cheater.
2. Describe the hood as best you can, name, level, A/D, etc but remember that a hacker can lvl up really quickly.
3. If they are on your msg board report additional information in terms of changes (new lvl, more irrefutable information in terms of new bldgs, multiple bldgs, RP purchase way beyond practical means
4. YOu can leave msg or quote other msgs left by others on his board but he may deleted them anyway.

5. Before Gree was backlogged to point where we need to wait 2 plus weeks for reply I was able to provide supplemental information (hacker progress before disappeared from my msg screen) when Support emailed me back. While it can still help gree, fast movers with backlog, may slip the radar screen.

On RP hack issues you probably should go the extra mile and do a rough calculation of RP items vs level but remember that the person may be high up in TL or got a 5 or 6 level scratcher. I've seen several what look like hackers but only report the ones where I see literally 1000 in 4/5 weapon category purchases. They would have hit a couple of Pick 5 and/or Pick 6s on scratchers to get that amount of RP.

redmax
03-06-2013, 03:26 PM
same thing happened to me, my rival had moore than 500 desease bomb (22000 RP point each) and doomsday frag (28000 rp point each) 25 millions total respect points needed ... i think its impossible to reach those levels of points, specially when i look at their stats with no too many fights and robberies (5k each). i have picture but i cant figure out how attach file. I sent ticket and pictures to proof but gree does not reveal the result of their enquiries,
the player is still there maybe on next days something will happen...

Killshot-CC
03-06-2013, 11:44 PM
YOu can leave msg or quote other msgs left by others on his board but he may deleted them anyway.

You're making the false assumption that if you delete a wall message, support is unable to see what was written. Aside from the obvious unlikelihood that that would ever be the case, it's proven in the fact that you will still see a wall post in your news feed even after the text has been (marked as) deleted from your wall. Don't second guess the specific instructions given by the developers. Write a message on the hacker's wall and email support through the in-game button providing an exact cut-and-paste of the text you've written. Include the word hacker or cheater into the body of the ticket.

See http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43516-Regarding-hack-reports-discussion

Specifically: "Feel free to continue to send in reports of any suspicious activity that you are currently noticing. I'd appreciate it if people would send those to us via ticket rather than posting it on the forums, since it gets looked into faster that way." and
"For now, what you can do is leave a comment along the lines of 'hey nice base' or something and then tell us in the ticket what you said. We can track where comments originate and end up."