PDA

View Full Version : level 250 MIG

general_J
03-06-2013, 12:55 AM
Is this unit worth it? I am at level 200, 250 atk, This is the first boss event i have been able to get to level 30 before i had to use gold. Gree has adjusted the formula, it like it was before i got above the magic 150 level.

If i go up to level 250 am i going to be back to sitting out boss events???????

A3OT
03-06-2013, 01:50 AM
Well, I think you can't go 50 lvls in 25 days, if only donate on energy or stamina...

Alltherage
03-06-2013, 05:48 AM
Is this goal even remotely attainable? Is ANYONE over lvl 225? I would think a ton of stamina recharges would be needed. AND in the process you basically turn your WD points into the teens (maybe). Higher level play has left a lot of unanswered questions - I think this one came out too soon.

Would be interested to read otherwise...

Devin
03-06-2013, 12:28 PM
Is this goal even remotely attainable? Is ANYONE over lvl 225? I would think a ton of stamina recharges would be needed. AND in the process you basically turn your WD points into the teens (maybe). Higher level play has left a lot of unanswered questions - I think this one came out too soon.

Would be interested to read otherwise...

If you're a gold spender, easily possible. If you don't think there are those that spend that much gold I can't wait till you happen on a pirate, Ferr, or the other massive gold guys ;)