PDA

View Full Version : Max Level Raised to 250 On Modern War

domw001
03-06-2013, 12:52 AM
Got the splash screen this morning.

Seeing that MW is the beta-testing ground for Faction/Syndicate/Guild events I shouldn't be suprprised if they raise the levels here too eventually.

Tournai
03-06-2013, 01:13 AM
Got the splash screen this morning.

Seeing that MW is the beta-testing ground for Faction/Syndicate/Guild events I shouldn't be suprprised if they raise the levels here too eventually.

Let them first Start with Vault Increase and the Faction Alert/Guild Alerts Who donated What!?

Winstrol
03-06-2013, 01:26 AM
We still need to wait like 4-5 months for it .

VileDoom
03-06-2013, 01:27 AM
The faction alert is awesome, really hope they add it to KA as well.

Mr T Perfect
03-06-2013, 01:33 AM
It took like 3 months for them to port factions into KA so i would imagine the same time frames as they have different developers working of different products

Proprioc3ption
03-06-2013, 01:35 AM
We still need to wait like 4-5 months for it .

Spot on Winny!

domw001
03-06-2013, 01:43 AM
I dont think it will take that long.

I would suspect that the underlying code is the same and it just needs to be added to the app.

I know GREE can be a bit frustrating at times but I dont think they would develop 3 seperate code streams for what's basically the same feature.

The Big Weezy
03-06-2013, 02:06 AM

Ok, ok. Two to three months' wait time. :D

Tournai
03-06-2013, 02:21 AM

I would suspect that the underlying code is the same and it just needs to be added to the app.

I know GREE can be a bit frustrating at times but I dont think they would develop 3 seperate code streams for what's basically the same feature.

exactly what I was thinking! I dont get why it is not implemented already!?

a glory a
03-06-2013, 02:24 AM
is there really much point to your player level after 100.. other than you get some skill points for hero strength?

personally trying to stay under level 100 because thats when it gets tricky (especially the epic boss....)

P4TR1C14N
03-06-2013, 05:21 AM

Correct... all their games are build on same architecture. Just a different UI. The develop on one game and activate then later the feature on the other games.

You wonder why not activate on all games at same time. Because:
- It would be so obvious they basically are not inovative
- They proof they rip people off on all games for one development
- They reduce risk of encountering a major bug and block all games at same moment
- They give feeling to ppl every game evolves at a steady pace

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
03-06-2013, 08:29 PM
Correct... all their games are build on same architecture. Just a different UI. The develop on one game and activate then later the feature on the other games.

You wonder why not activate on all games at same time. Because:
- It would be so obvious they basically are not inovative
I disagree. You could say this about any game that ever comes out, with the exception of those that don't have PvP aspects. You start the game, you earn stuff, you level something up, you get better, you beat others, you win, or it is endless.

- They proof they rip people off on all games for one development
Ouch. i think this is a little harsh, even coming from you. :)

- They reduce risk of encountering a major bug and block all games at same moment
This I think is quite true. Just like upgrades in a phone's OS, bugs aren't ever all caught by any company's QA department. Too many variables. But you can catch a lot before rolling out similar programming in another game from the same company.

- They give feeling to ppl every game evolves at a steady pace

Yup. Keeps things interesting, if there are tweaks to make from, for example, MW, they can implement them right off the bat in KA.

Just some friendly debate. No bashing intended. :)

Shinazueli
03-06-2013, 10:02 PM
Honestly, I really don't mind waiting for the updates. If you were playing MW during the faction update, you'd totally understand why. It took two months for half the players to be able to join a guild after the update. Not an exaggeration.

They get all (most) of the crappy bugs, we reap all if the rewards and foreknowledge of how things work so we don't waste our time/money. Win win. For us.