PDA

View Full Version : Has egypt been cancelled??

Vegaman
03-05-2013, 08:15 AM
Hi CJ, in the past we've always had a few days notice and basic rules etc about the PvP events and Wars... We did not get info on the last PvP and hours before the start it was pulled. We have had no info for the Raid on Egypt, and i'm wondering why....?

Can you please confirm if its still on and if so the start and finish time. I've assumed 12 noon ???

Vegaman
03-05-2013, 08:31 AM
Just also wondering if the reason the last PvP was cancelled and no info on Egypt war is because the office is being closed and moved back to Japan.... Modern War is not high on GREE's agenda. I really hope this is not the end.

Web323
03-05-2013, 10:24 AM
It very well could be since a lot of people are pissed right now.

Richie.
03-05-2013, 10:50 AM
Info?...what info do you need...prizes are displayed in game ...war countdown is displayed...when it reaches zero hit declare war...do this until it finishes...collect goodies :)

CJ54
03-05-2013, 11:05 AM
Just also wondering if the reason the last PvP was cancelled and no info on Egypt war is because the office is being closed and moved back to Japan.... Modern War is not high on GREE's agenda. I really hope this is not the end.

Egypt hasn't been cancelled, pvp was cancelled specifically for a technical reason involving generating the winners list (we didn't want to run it if we couldn't reward it right), I'll have a post up on Egypt shortly, we are not closing the US office and MW is high on the agenda.

Seriously, I don't know where you guys come up with this stuff.

Vegaman
03-05-2013, 11:19 AM
Thanks CJ thats really good to hear.
Forgive the rumour mill quote, but sometimes though you have to chuck some bait in the water to get a response.

Brummied
03-05-2013, 01:45 PM
that's the way mate great description! oh and for anyone out there not tried the bit between hit decalre war and collect goodies it is a RUSH better than any other gaming experience known to man! watch out for the Blazing gold bullets of the hardcore elite top 10!

Info?...what info do you need...prizes are displayed in game ...war countdown is displayed...when it reaches zero hit declare war...do this until it finishes...collect goodies :)

Vegaman
03-05-2013, 03:37 PM

Ahem... All change !!

PorkChopExpress
03-05-2013, 03:42 PM
Seems like the dates changed from 3/7 - 3/10 to 3/8 - 3/11

NV555
03-05-2013, 08:50 PM
Lol the sky is falling and the end is near repent start prepping for doomsday

CplJC
03-05-2013, 09:01 PM
Egypt hasn't been cancelled, pvp was cancelled specifically for a technical reason involving generating the winners list (we didn't want to run it if we couldn't reward it right), I'll have a post up on Egypt shortly, we are not closing the US office and MW is high on the agenda.

Seriously, I don't know where you guys come up with this stuff.
Seriously? Out of all the problems we post here you reply to this guys off the cuff remark lol
Anyways, Thanks bud.