PDA

View Full Version : Who has Not received Dragon Rider from A Bard's Tale LTQ n received poor CS?

King Gabriel388
03-05-2013, 02:27 AM
Before I spend any more $ on gems, I want to know how many people have not received the Dragon Rider unit as promised by CJ.

I have not received the unit. I've submitted multiple tickets in case of ticket failure or misunderstanding and have not received a single response on the issue. It's been 4 days going to 5. I think their customer support is dead or something or CS is not following ticket order as tickets are not being served according to order but randomly. I am not supporting a company with a dead CS department. If CS cannot solve this kind of simple issues, no hope in hell when guild war has problems. I have lost confidence at Gree's customer support and have cease purchases of gems until this issue is resolved.

Who has not received their Dragon Rider, post here. I'll update people who have not received. This issue needs to get solved. We have heavy gem buyers all getting the run around and people are not satisfied at all at Gree's customer support. Thanks.

Update: Looks like Gree's CS is Alive and Well and is churning through the list of players' tickets quickly who have not received Dragon Rider. I got mine already. Thanks Gree and Good Work. CJ, you Top Guy man. I got my confidence back again in Gree's CS and will you know what.

King Gabriel388
03-05-2013, 02:40 AM
Reserved for future.

King Gabriel388
03-05-2013, 02:42 AM
This is the Dragon Rider unit which you are supposed to get for finishing quest Wings of Fire 2 4/10 instead of the Dragon Tamer which is quite a useless unit:
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z325/Gabriel388/acc13d5e9b1098baa8fccc0f036010c4_zps44f9f2f2.jpg

Bazi
03-05-2013, 05:10 AM
I put a ticket in on Saturday, and have not heard back yet. I'm sure they'll get to it in time and credit the unit.

EDIT: I received the unit today 3/5 as expected :)

Dewsy
03-05-2013, 06:54 AM
I have mine. Hope you guys get yours soon

SangerPride
03-05-2013, 07:02 AM
I haven't received mine either and I sent in a ticket and haven't heard back either....

Skyraiders
03-05-2013, 07:03 AM
I had trouble getting mine to. I sent in a ticket and waited 2 days still no unit. My remedy was to send in 3 tickets back to back to back. i got my unit within 4 hours. Also im sure most of you are aware but just in case make sure to include as much detail as possible. In-game name, your in-game Id code in the email even though it is included already. Also describing the issue such as I DIDNT GET MY UNIT GIVE IT TO ME NOW......LOL or something like that. Seriously just be polite and keep asking it will get done....eventually.

Good luck!! Hope this helps.

Intrance
03-05-2013, 07:12 AM
Plz don't send multiple tickets on the same issue. It slows everyone else's tickets down

P4TR1C14N
03-05-2013, 07:58 AM
Plz don't send multiple tickets on the same issue. It slows everyone else's tickets down

True... but you would expect an acceptable response time and that's what GREE doesn't achieve.

I need to wait on average 7 days before i get the first reply on a ticket and that's not really worth to be called support or customer service.

GREE triggers themselves the fact that people start duplicating tickets by not responding. I don't believe GREE support doesn't work, i just think they got 2 ppl in the team needing to handle 1000 tickets a day :).

On Topic: I don't have the unit, but i shouldn't have it neither as i didn't finish that LTQ. I'm not sure, but i think some in the guild mentioned about a unit being rewarded, but having completely wrong stats (10/10 insteald of 1500/1300 or something in that range).

Skyraiders
03-05-2013, 08:05 AM
True... but you would expect an acceptable response time and that's what GREE doesn't achieve.

I need to wait on average 7 days before i get the first reply on a ticket and that's not really worth to be called support or customer service.

GREE triggers themselves the fact that people start duplicating tickets by not responding. I don't believe GREE support doesn't work, i just think they got 2 ppl in the team needing to handle 1000 tickets a day :).

On Topic: I don't have the unit, but i shouldn't have it neither as i didn't finish that LTQ. I'm not sure, but i think some in the guild mentioned about a unit being rewarded, but having completely wrong stats (10/10 insteald of 1500/1300 or something in that range).

I apologize for sending multiple tickets but the old saying if you dont at first succeed try try ...try again. I happen to agree that they are probably under staffed and with all the recent changes to the game they are defintely busier than normal. However the results still speak for themselves. After many complaints they fixed it which is the point i was trying to make.

I forgot to include earlier that i also attached my previous ticket numbers to the last email i sent. Dont know if that helped or not but......2 days nothing verses 4 hours.......got my unit. Just saying

Me&You
03-05-2013, 08:29 AM
It's 8:30 in the morning on Tuesday in California, where Funzio's offices are. They obviously spent yesterday focused on the update rollout. Today could be more of the same. I'll enjoy my wide screen kingdom view for a day or so, and if my little dragon rider hasn't shown up in a few days, I'll start to worry then.

How was your Monday at work?

Boyke
03-05-2013, 09:24 AM
I did not get dragon rider to and sended a ticket few days ago stil nothing back

Bwdavis4
03-05-2013, 09:31 AM
I didn't receive the dragon rider as well. I submitted a help ticket on Saturday morning and have not received a reply to it since.

justsomedood5
03-05-2013, 09:37 AM
I would hope Gree's KA support team is pretty focused on resolving the issue that is keeping many folks from being able to log into the game. Just my opinion (and fortunately this issue has not affected me), but that kind of feels like a bigger deal than having to wait an extra day or two for a unit that will boost your stats from 401k to 402k...

Acidist
03-05-2013, 09:40 AM
Hmm crazy.I look in my inventory, i have not the dragon rider unit too.Thanks Gabriel!
Before updating, few day ago, i had problems wit connection and i lost more the 200k.
After update today: i had 313 monks and now 3013?
I wish me for the next update alphabetical order A-Z.I have many units and is hard to find it.
This not a inventory, this is a Gulash(sch)

Serboy
03-05-2013, 09:42 AM
Sent ticket and waitin..

Acidist
03-05-2013, 10:01 AM
A ticket again? i hope everyday for a response for my another opened tickets

Lunacy79
03-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Haven't received my unit as well , I have sent ticket

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
03-05-2013, 10:23 AM
I got mine pretty fast.

In general, over the course of the last 11 months, I get responses right away, with the exception of two maybe three times where I had to wait a couple of days. Once I had to wait near a week.

But for each time I got responses right away, I always included in the subject line, right before the "Kingdom Age Issue", I added 3 to 5 words giving the summary. For example: "Gem misspend - Kingdom Age Issue Report," or "Bard's Song LTE - Kingdom Age Issue Report," or "Map bug - Kingdom Age Issue Report," etc. I don't know if that matters or not, but it seems so. Then in the body, I do keep it quite to the point.

Hope this helps.

Acidist
03-05-2013, 10:31 AM
I look and look and i can find only: Dragon Tamer unit.
Should i sent a ticket too?

Me&You
03-05-2013, 10:39 AM
I look and look and i can find only: Dragon Tamer unit.
Should i sent a ticket too?

CJ54 said that's the only way to get it fixed. They're not applying a general fix that does everyone at once. They likely have a long list of these all set to be done at once though - wait until you have them all, then do 'em in one sitting. I would.

Deskjockey
03-05-2013, 12:02 PM
I sent in a ticket about this issue about three hours ago and got a response (and the unit in my inventory) in two and a half hours. That is a new record for quick response for me. Now if I could only get them to look at the other tickets that are languishing...

Acidist
03-05-2013, 12:54 PM
I have sent a ticket and i got in 20 min. response and my Unit. Nice job Gree:)
Now, i need close my another ticket and i am a happy man!

skulligan
03-05-2013, 01:35 PM
yea, i actually got a real quick response on that issue.... my other issue, though, not so much.

anybody else have this happen - bought some gems, using em to fill up energy for bards quest. at least three times, hit refill, my phone "thought" for a while, then nothing happened. so then i hit refill energy again and it took 40 gems instead of 20. and i was into the last level of the second ten part chunk, so basically done. would have been able to finish with those extra refills. obviously not the same specefics as me, but has anybody been double charged for energy? sent in a ticket? response was...?

CJ54
03-05-2013, 01:59 PM
We're booking through these today, but we got several hundred of them. We appreciate the patience.

Proprioc3ption
03-05-2013, 02:06 PM
Fantastic CJ, thanks for letting us know.

sleazius
03-05-2013, 02:06 PM
Thanks for this thread, just realised I didn't get the unit either - sending a ticket now.

Totalwar
03-05-2013, 03:59 PM
Sent a ticket on Saturday only just got a reply now and have the dragon rider.only because of my forum buddies that I found out about this bug not really happy bunny really.The amount money I put into this game CS should have told us what was going on days ago that what this forum for.They know about this error since Friday very poor CS.

Me&You
03-05-2013, 04:25 PM
@Totalwar

If you're ever wondering if CJ54 has commented on an issue, say, like he did in post #163 in 'A Bard's Song Limited Time Event', then just go to one of the stickied posts, and click on his name, then click on his recent posts. Then you won't make snap comments about him not posting something that he clearly posted, in the right place, at the right time, with clear instructions on how to go about correcting the issue.

I hope that helps everyone access the help that CJ54 has posted, and will post in the future for us here on the forum.

Intan jabrut
03-05-2013, 05:51 PM
I haven't received mine as well and I sent in a ticket and haven't got any answer....

Totalwar
03-06-2013, 02:19 AM
@Totalwar

If you're ever wondering if CJ54 has commented on an issue, say, like he did in post #163 in 'A Bard's Song Limited Time Event', then just go to one of the stickied posts, and click on his name, then click on his recent posts. Then you won't make snap comments about him not posting something that he clearly posted, in the right place, at the right time, with clear instructions on how to go about correcting the issue.

I hope that helps everyone access the help that CJ54 has posted, and will post in the future for us here on the forum.

On Friday when this issue was know by Gree.Gree should have made a statement and made it a stickie thread not a post where you may have to go though 20 pages to get it the info from one of Gree support.

Is it only me who want too have better support from a very costly game and when I feel they don't hit the mark and can improve there support.Everytime some member makes a comment on this forum that Gree not really doing there job.Just get a truck load of hell on your head.

Vintus
03-06-2013, 10:23 AM
I have been waiting since the 15th of febuary nearly a month just to replace my level 10 farm which was accidentally deleted. I sent an extra ticket still no reply. I received help for my dragon rider which took about 3 days.

YLL
03-06-2013, 10:30 AM
Got mine today, having submitted ticket Saturday. Par for the course for me in terms of response time - in fact, faster than some of my past tickets, so I'm happy (yeah, my expectations have fallen that low, haha).

MaverickMunkey
03-06-2013, 11:52 AM
Nope - still nothing in my inventory yet.

Erick13
03-06-2013, 12:56 PM
I'm still waiting for mine as well and I'm still waiting to hear back on the ticket I opened for it.

MaverickMunkey
03-06-2013, 12:58 PM
Would you believe it - I have just had it added to my inventory!

Mighty Mozman
03-08-2013, 07:38 AM
Thanks for bringing this up....when I checked I noticed that I didn't have the Dragon Rider...sent in a request last night and received it today :-)

So glad I read your post K Gabriel...owe you one

MMoz

jiggaman
03-08-2013, 09:35 AM
Thanks for this thread ... Just sent in my ticket about this as well.

Jiggaman.

Intrance
03-08-2013, 12:58 PM
I wonder how many people sending in tickets that aren't supposed to get the unit...that would slow CS down...