PDA

View Full Version : KA Update - 4th March 2013

tcapi
03-04-2013, 07:28 PM
Version 1.7.1 is available in the apps store for download.

What's new
iPhone5 support
Preview ofm Conquest of Kings
Bug fixes

Proprioc3ption
03-04-2013, 07:57 PM
FINALLY! ...but there are bugs they still haven't a fixed...hmm

SangerPride
03-04-2013, 07:58 PM
I think it MADE Bugs.... Grrr still locked out!

Dirt road Joe
03-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Awesome that we can now see the event list! But on the other hand it does seem to have made a bug... now the game will randomly close while m playing it!

Seryna
03-04-2013, 08:44 PM
So should we hold off on updating until bugs for this are fixed? Don't want to download it and get locked out.

Khamul
03-04-2013, 09:19 PM
Updates dont mean a thing if the game isnt accessible. Bugfix it first.

Valsuvious
03-04-2013, 09:31 PM
The game crashing randomly while opened has been happening to me for a week or two at least. So it's not necessarily tied to the patch. Usually happens to me when I leave it open and go back to it and try to attack something by chain touching the screen.

VileDoom
03-04-2013, 09:48 PM
Seems to be working fine on my iPad.

YLL
03-04-2013, 09:49 PM
I see the British Isles and Spain have gone underwater, while Italy has spun around and across the Mediterranean to merge with Africa, with its toe now touching France...

VileDoom
03-04-2013, 09:51 PM
I see the British Isles and Spain have gone underwater, while Italy has spun around and across the Mediterranean to merge with Africa, with its toe now touching France...

Lol, I thought the same thing when I saw the map.

Eddie_m63
03-04-2013, 09:53 PM
When does the battle starts?

Mr.Grumpy
03-04-2013, 10:01 PM
omg, it's europe! except it's not.

so lame.

Proprioc3ption
03-04-2013, 10:24 PM
They need a bug fixer to fix the bugs that bug fixers have stuffed up while fixing bugs due to the updates because there were bugs that were there in the beginning because the bugs weren't ironed out when first created...:confused:confused:confused:...too many bugs running around call in the EXTERMINATOR...I'm all BUGgerd out! :p

Bugger off with this and please fix the issues that 'WE' your paying customers of this so called 'free' game keep pointing out! (I say this with some sarcasm GREE as I'm usually a happy man, but please, please attend to the issues highlighted by the players. ;)

THANKYOU! And yes, we're all excited about the Guild Wars...just don't BUGger it up! cool:

Me&You
03-04-2013, 10:44 PM
But it's so much wider!

...been waiting and hoping for so long. I guess since about the time MQ went full screen.

Bwdavis4
03-04-2013, 10:51 PM
I do have a problem with the new ad that shows up as a blue dot on the home screen. I hope advertisements don't increase for the game. I guess people aren't paying for enough gems...

P4TR1C14N
03-04-2013, 11:04 PM
In Modern war they showed dates for the events. Here not... Why? How can we plan things for war without dates...

And as always I keep repeating: ban hackers pro actively BEFORE war starts!!!!! And fix bugs!!!!! And improve your support ticket response times!!!!!

Proprioc3ption
03-04-2013, 11:10 PM
because then you know what to buy gems for and when not to buy gems... if they keep you in the dark, then you buy randomly more often not knowing whats around the corner :rolleyes: (smart for them...screws the players/customers.)

Rastlin
03-04-2013, 11:19 PM
Old Age map before the earth quakes and volcanoes reshaped the world. :)

P4TR1C14N
03-05-2013, 05:19 AM
In Modern war they showed dates for the events. Here not... Why? How can we plan things for war without dates...

And as always I keep repeating: ban hackers pro actively BEFORE war starts!!!!! And fix bugs!!!!! And improve your support ticket response times!!!!!

And i don't know how i could predict it, but it seems i encounter now a pretty blocking bug since the update on the current event... I can't advance anymore at all. Ticket sent.

Sir Marcus
03-05-2013, 05:28 AM
Ok, this is made out of awesome. Awesome and arthropods.

They need a bug fixer to fix the bugs that bug fixers have stuffed up while fixing bugs due to the updates because there were bugs that were there in the beginning because the bugs weren't ironed out when first created...:confused:confused:confused:...too many bugs running around call in the EXTERMINATOR...I'm all BUGgerd out! :p

Bugger off with this and please fix the issues that 'WE' your paying customers of this so called 'free' game keep pointing out! (I say this with some sarcasm GREE as I'm usually a happy man, but please, please attend to the issues highlighted by the players. ;)

THANKYOU! And yes, we're all excited about the Guild Wars...just don't BUGger it up! cool:

Muddy
03-05-2013, 08:03 AM
I do have a problem with the new ad that shows up as a blue dot on the home screen. I hope advertisements don't increase for the game. I guess people aren't paying for enough gems...
I will be happy to have in the settings the function to get off the blue hexagon.

Angel 2
03-05-2013, 01:59 PM
Winstrol should be happy - in one of the recent game improvement threads, he highlighted the annoying flashing arrow next to the ally requests icon. Gone! now a second tab in the table on news... Maybe they just needed that space for the Guild icon, so decided to do something about it!

bobfishcake
03-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Are high level players noticing any changes in their battle list? I haven't been attacked by someone 50 levels above me since the update. Could just be coincidence though.

MasterCPU
03-06-2013, 12:24 PM
Anyone else notice that you can't move a building when it is updating? This was a great function that most users requested for and it was finally there and worked, but now it gone. I sent in a Support Request, but wanted to see if I was alone on this issue.

KA: 525-101-408 (iPhone)
KA: 667-733-927 (iPad)

domw001
03-06-2013, 12:52 PM
Anyone else notice that you can't move a building when it is updating? This was a great function that most users requested for and it was finally there and worked, but now it gone. I sent in a Support Request, but wanted to see if I was alone on this issue.

You can't. I haven't upgraded my KA yet and I can't move a building while it's upgrading.

In fact I don't think you ever could.

You can in MW and CC, but not in KA

MasterCPU
03-06-2013, 01:31 PM
You can't. I haven't upgraded my KA yet and I can't move a building while it's upgrading.

In fact I don't think you ever could.

You can in MW and CC, but not in KA

Okay, maybe I'm just loosing my mind between all of the back to back Events and the Guild. I could have sworn the option was added, but if it was never there then I'll let it be. Thanks!

GreenGuru
03-06-2013, 01:46 PM
Is it just me or does the game automatically update for iphone users? I can't say I've had the option to update the game myself from the app center since they changed the icon from that old rogue looking icon to the warrior icon. Since then all the new stuff in the game just sort of appears when I come on the game

MasterCPU
03-06-2013, 02:29 PM
Is it just me or does the game automatically update for iphone users? I can't say I've had the option to update the game myself from the app center since they changed the icon from that old rogue looking icon to the warrior icon. Since then all the new stuff in the game just sort of appears when I come on the game

Hi GreenGuru - I play on an iPhone and iPad and both prompted via the App Store to get the update. It would be nice to have an in game message to update that would direct you to the App Store.
Maybe your Kingdom has become selfaware. :)

domw001
03-08-2013, 02:13 AM
Bump

Just checking . . . 'cos I ain't done it yet.

Is everyone who has updated (iPad users) happy that the new release is stable?

I need to know as a Guild leader I can't afford to lose the app.

Thanks in advance.

Dreadknight
03-08-2013, 09:05 AM
I love my wide screen on IPhone 5!
Just a silly question but is it available on android ph?
Samsung?

Nxy
03-08-2013, 09:19 AM
I use my Ipad and My Iphone 5 two different characters but ya my ipad works great along with my iphone 5. Know what you mean my ipad is my guild leader. But Im running on a origional ipad and it works just fine. my wifes Ipad 2 runs without bugs as well.

JoKeRjr
03-08-2013, 09:51 PM
I signed up through Google+. I found the game quite different and annoying. I'm sure someone has long ago plundered my abandoned kingdom.

I love my wide screen on IPhone 5!
Just a silly question but is it available on android ph?
Samsung?

BADMARKX
03-08-2013, 10:17 PM
MW crashed during battle.
Everyone's been locked out of battle for the last hour...