PDA

View Full Version : Huge stat discrepancies - Android to iOS

stealyourface
03-04-2013, 06:01 PM
Last evening one of the members of my faction posted his stats, as 65/92 (all stats will be listed as Att/Def and in thousands, but I was seeing him as 59/55. We've always seen some discrepancies in stats, but never this significant. I am on iOS and he is an Android player. After a few people posting their stats it looks like android defensive stats are either inflated (one reported noticing their defense jump up during the last event) or when viewed in iOS they are deflated.

Anyone have insight into this, which is the true stat to believe?

Stats posted by our android players:

65/92 -droid
59/55 - iOS

26/36 - droid
21/22 - iOS

27/43 - droid
24/26 - iOS

28/43 - droid
26/26 - iOS

WRekd
03-04-2013, 06:03 PM
Android stats have boosts applied to them while IOS do not

Ph4ntom Stranger
03-04-2013, 06:07 PM
Androids profile stats include the players boost buildings as well as the faction boosts. However, the faction boosts are not calculating correctly.

stealyourface
03-04-2013, 06:11 PM
Cool, thanks for the info.

nic4msu
03-04-2013, 11:30 PM
Unless I'm mistaken, you are having your players self-report their OWN stats. Even in iOS, our stats as we view them are higher than our stats as seen by others. Try it yourself. Ask any other faction member to report your stats & they will report your unboosted stats, whereas you see your boosted stats. There is a difference in that Android includes faction boosts, but I think your issue is a self-report versus 3rd party viewing issue.

Warrenisit
03-05-2013, 04:48 PM
My faction and I are having the same issues but it is deeper than just bonuses and upgrades not being
calculated in. The numbers are way off and different people see each others stats totally different. Gree, do you have a fix on the way?

CJ54
03-05-2013, 04:51 PM
Yeah, we've been working on this for a long time actually. Due to game architecture decisions made WAY before we had any boost effects, it's actually a major issue to display changes to the profile stat specifically. The recent weirdness was caused when we attempted to make them visible in profile; now there are some weird display situations that can pop up. We're working on it.

B-Schnoz
03-06-2013, 01:52 PM
As the guy in my faction who keeps track of all of the player data, I learned early on that the stats I see on thier profile - USING ANDROID - are complete gibberish. I copied them all to a spreadsheet and noticed that several of the top guys all apppeared to have identical stats, and several mid level guys also had stats that matched, at varying levels. Once I asked them to report their stats to me, there was no correlation between thier actual stats and what I saw. Level and allies were correct - but of the nine or so players who showed the SAME def stat - somewhere in the 9k range at the time - they actually had anywhere from 15k to 45k def.

It's been like that since the beginning - I thought it was so obvious that it would definitly have been fixed by now, so I've never reported it.

As time has progressed and I've grown stronger, I've also noticed that the others stats I see have risen accordingly. I'm almost certain that whats happening on android is that somehow one of my multipliers (level or allies or something) is being used in calculating thier stats - or vice versa - thier multipliers with my available units (which may explain the identical numbers). I'm a lower level, camper type of player, so all of the higher level guys show deflated stats, but all the guys lower than me show inflated stats. The stats I see across my entire faction currently only span a range of about 6k (17k-22k, which is close to mine), but the reported stats are actually anywhere from 4k to 90K!

This goes for all allies as well as faction members. however, the stats I see on rival walls for PvP seem correct.

Since Gree apperantly has a shortage of andriod testing resources, I'd be happy to report detailed info on a regular basis on this and multiple other android bugs or discrepancies - possibly in exchange for GOLD ;). I've identified several thanks to the excellent communication within my faction.