PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for donations in Syndicate

gcooldude
03-04-2013, 04:38 PM
I just noticed in Modern War, there is a faction alert for donations. Will we see this in the Crime City Syndicate? At the moment my members have to post every time they donate so we can see who's donating. Would be nice to see this feature in the Crime City Syndicate.

PuckinWebGuy
03-04-2013, 04:47 PM
I just noticed in Modern War, there is a faction alert for donations. Will we see this in the Crime City Syndicate? At the moment my members have to post every time they donate so we can see who's donating. Would be nice to see this feature in the Crime City Syndicate.

That's awesome, I want it now!!

gcooldude
03-04-2013, 04:49 PM
I would love this to see who's donating and saves members having to post when and how much they've donated.

mundane
03-04-2013, 04:51 PM
The reason I would love this is that the conversations that happen on the forum in game get muddled up with how much someone donated. I would much rather see them set that up so conversations do not get interrupted by "5 bricks and 2 million" over and over and over again.

corbaman
03-04-2013, 05:58 PM
A full stat window would be even better. Track info like Last Activity, Last Donation, syndicate combat stats, etc. That way we could tell right away who the slackers are.

cooch
03-04-2013, 06:05 PM
This is a great feature! Wonder why Gree is not using "best features' across all competitive games they offer. It really really makes one heck of a lot of sense as tempers flare when either assumptions/claims made about donations.

procsyzarc
03-04-2013, 06:16 PM
Are you sure? Unless it has changed in the last couple of hours no such feature exsist in MW

gcooldude
03-04-2013, 06:32 PM
A full stat window would be even better. Track info like Last Activity, Last Donation, syndicate combat stats, etc. That way we could tell right away who the slackers are.

Yeah that would be nice, see total donations from each member for the leader to see who's been contributing the most.

MattThomas08
03-04-2013, 07:51 PM
The MW change actually clutters up the window more, but its useful. Every time somebody donates blocks or ricks it posts a notification in the forum

PuckinWebGuy
03-04-2013, 08:43 PM
It's definitely helpful on the tracking side, since you don't have to watch for fake donations anymore. The leader can always delete them once they're recorded/not needed. I agree a full stats window and separate donation log would be better, but this is better than it was.

BigBassTurd
03-04-2013, 10:31 PM
It is awesome, my faction members were tripping when it started popping up LOL

Feng1234
03-04-2013, 10:52 PM
Great idea, I fully support this!!!!

NTM
03-05-2013, 02:33 AM

yup but this or ur post that the same, the thing we need is not THAT but a counter for all players, and the master can SEE who give and how many.

that cool but more cool if the master can have a counter for all players, not for the donation at the moment.

Killshot-CC
03-05-2013, 01:05 PM
Awesome. I'm sure we'll get it in CC. I suggested this the other day. I don't know if they took my suggestion or if this was already in the pipe, but I'll take credit anyways. FTW!