PDA

View Full Version : La Dispute - Free/Casual Gold Players

D3V
03-04-2013, 01:38 PM
Syndicate - La Dispute
Syndicate #979420361
Members: 2/26 - I just can't do it alone anymore.... join me...
Bonuses:
Fight Respect Payout: +20%
Car Defense: +10%
Building Output: +15%
Melee Defense: +25%
Gun Defense: +15%
Armor Defense: +5%
Building Defense: +25%

All are welcome!

I donate probably $1,000,000+ a day to the Syndicate. All the bonuses so far have been purchased with money donated by myself. I'd like to see people can donate at least $250,000 a day.

If I could bring on board 4 or 5 players - that would be nice. NO LEVEL RESTRICTIONS!

Please send me a PM via the forums with all your stats. IPH; A/D; Level; W/L record etc... or join syndicate via game code.

I'm in this currently for the bonus. However, if we can get a descent team of players going, it would be nice to start competing a little more.

D3V
03-12-2013, 10:54 AM
I'm still looking for players - sign up now!

There is currently 2 players in La Dispute.

Feng1234
03-13-2013, 04:29 AM
D3V - Pleas give some serious consideration to my syndicate. We have over 60 bonuses unlocked with 40+ active players. I am recruiting for smart players to join my officer rank and assist in leading and growing the syndicate. Thanks.

D3V
03-14-2013, 08:07 AM
D3V - Pleas give some serious consideration to my syndicate. We have over 60 bonuses unlocked with 40+ active players. I am recruiting for smart players to join my officer rank and assist in leading and growing the syndicate. Thanks.

Hey Feng - I appreciate your offer.

Honestly, what I've told everyone else, I'm not super hardcore and I fear maybe I'll get booted from the syndicate after investing a lot of money. At this point, I'm pretty much simming the game. Donate as much as I can for the bonuses, but I don't really participate in much of the events.

I'm looking for like minded people at this time. People that can donate cash daily and are not stressing about rankings and what not.

I have an idea of who to speak to however if things change with time.