PDA

View Full Version : Beat Lt. Isis 35x and not been awarded...

Yankster
03-04-2013, 11:37 AM
anyone else beat Isis 35x and not get the Khet Desert Jet?

Dudebot121256
03-04-2013, 11:41 AM
You probably started before the goal arrived. Take a screenshot of the menu showing that she is level 36 and send it to support. They'll check if you are supposed to have it and if you are, they'll hopefully reimburse you.

Yankster
03-04-2013, 11:50 AM
I sent one of the hit before the last and after, but sending the one showing the 36th was a clutch idea... Thanks. What's funny is an event three months ago I opened a box and was awarded the 10th piece (satellite part I think) I took a snapshot of it when open and right after i closed the window and then MW crashed. I sent a ticket in with screen captures and wasn't awarded the tank from then because it didn't register on their end. I was kinda bummed because I actually used gold to open it too.

Dudebot121256
03-04-2013, 11:51 AM
I sent one of the hit before the last and after, but sending the one showing the 36th was a clutch idea... Thanks. What's funny is an event three months ago I opened a box and was awarded the 10th piece (satellite part I think) I took a snapshot of it when open and right after i closed the window and then MW crashed. I sent a ticket in with screen captures and wasn't awarded the tank from then because it didn't register on their end. I was kinda bummed because I actually used gold to open it too.Geez, that sucks. Did you at least got your gold back?

Chairman Han
03-04-2013, 12:04 PM
That's why I tried to beat the 35th boss before the event ends. You can have the 35th boss showing up before the end, but there might be trouble with the prize unit.

Yankster
03-04-2013, 12:17 PM
No... I only got an email saying that they only see 9 of the 10 items. That's why I sent a picture of the 10th being open and immediately after. Then the window that shows all the prizes was all blank totals. So I guess that it crashed because only a certain percentage were to be awarded and I blew it up... I was hoping that it would have been by proof of the crash....

Yankster
03-04-2013, 12:19 PM
I got a ton of the rare infantry unit only one of the UAV jets. Which this event I was surprised by the number of rare units I got.

Franks79
03-04-2013, 04:07 PM
I beat 35th boss yesterday but did not receive the Khet Desert Striker. I immediately sent a ticket to support with a screen shot of 36th boss. Less then 24 hours later I received my prize. Great job Gree. This is how it should be. Thanks for the confidence boost.

Tylersdad
03-04-2013, 04:45 PM
I beat 35th boss yesterday but did not receive the Khet Desert Striker. I immediately sent a ticket to support with a screen shot of 36th boss. Less then 24 hours later I received my prize. Great job Gree. This is how it should be. Thanks for the confidence boost.
Same here. Good work gree.

I am a cow
03-04-2013, 09:08 PM
GREE finally did something right!

asdfg12345
03-05-2013, 10:31 PM
wtf i still did not get the super mega tank from the december event lol. They keep on telling them they are working on it :(

Plutorules
03-05-2013, 11:15 PM
Same here. Good work gree.

I feel really f... in the bu... by Gree - they can fix your problem within a day but I am now waiting almost a week just for a responce to my ticket where I told I lost access to my account. Is it really that big a problem to look into the server and redirect my account back to my phone. At least they should have ask me for some details that they need.

CJ is not responding either to messages and email - what should one do?

I do know they are busy and there are people with longer wait times. But come on fix you ticket que and stop making more problems for your self Gree but clutttering the game with events of various nature. It is a wonderful game and CJ are always nice to come with updates - but in the end what is it worth if you cant play. And I havent even commented on the bloody android issues. Lucky that there is Ios players in the faction.

Best wishes Pluto

Yankster
03-05-2013, 11:19 PM
wtf i still did not get the super mega tank from the december event lol. They keep on telling them they are working on it :(

Dude you didn't get the tank either?..wow so I'm not goin crazy...

Yankster
03-05-2013, 11:21 PM
I feel really f... in the bu... by Gree - they can fix your problem within a day but I am now waiting almost a week just for a responce to my ticket where I told I lost access to my account. Is it really that big a problem to look into the server and redirect my account back to my phone. At least they should have ask me for some details that they need.

CJ is not responding either to messages and email - what should one do?

I do know they are busy and there are people with longer wait times. But come on fix you ticket que and stop making more problems for your self Gree but clutttering the game with events of various nature. It is a wonderful game and CJ are always nice to come with updates - but in the end what is it worth if you cant play. And I havent even commented on the bloody android issues. Lucky that there is Ios players in the faction.

Best wishes Pluto

Thanks Pluto... I know they are busy and I'm not sure where or how players fall into the que... But I'm sure there may be a preference or some may be a quick and easy fix while others may need to be investigated. However when I send a ticket coming from a support background. I try to include as much detail as possible...

Sniperputt
03-08-2013, 02:14 AM

I have not yet recived my Khet Desert Striker.Ive sent tickets but no reponse.... :mad:

asdfg12345
03-08-2013, 12:50 PM
Dude you didn't get the tank either?..wow so I'm not goin crazy...

Seriously, I don't know how they did not get around to giving these units out considering players spend real money on this. It is not even that hard....

And customer support is dead on this topic. They never respond. CJ help your customers out. We have been patiently waiting for more than THREE months now.