PDA

View Full Version : curious...anyway to see beyond the "top 45" in your battle list?

skulligan
03-04-2013, 10:14 AM
just wondering if theres anyway to see ALL of the units i bring to battle, not just the top 45 shown each time i battle. also, anyway to see the same thing, or at least the top 45, for when i am attacked? so my defensive units? not a pressing concern, just wondering...any info would be appreciated.

sorry

a glory a
03-04-2013, 02:12 PM
Create a database and input all of your units data, sort it however you want then.

Please don't advertise your guild in this area of the forum, there is a dedicated section created for this purpose.

Altergray
03-04-2013, 02:43 PM
Yeah...to see beyond your top 45 units, you'll need to create your own spreadsheet.

Bwdavis4
03-04-2013, 03:10 PM
Create a database and input all of your units data, sort it however you want then.

Please don't advertise your guild in this area of the forum, there is a dedicated section created for this purpose.

Are you able to show a snapshot or an example of a database that we can create for our units? I have taken to just writing down on a note pad but that isn't working out for me.

GreenGuru
03-04-2013, 04:03 PM
It'd be nice if they'd just let us scroll the full 200 units used. I can't imagine it causing much lag if any to open that up

JBearden13
03-04-2013, 06:14 PM
They just need to let you choose your units used and a attack strategy or something.

Chief_K
03-05-2013, 07:40 AM
I ended up putting together a spreadsheet with all my units, weapons, armor, defense buildings, and boosts (Note: I didn't actually include everything, just units, items, I thought would be toward the top. i.e. I didn't care about 1/1 A/D Warriors). Although it seems like a daunting task, I started it early in game so it isn't too bad to update as I get new units, buy more weapons, etc.

I think it is the most helpful in determining how many allies I should have. If I really only have 150 good units, it doesn't really make sense to have 200 allies as I am just exposing myself to players who also have more allies and maybe even better units. I think stats per ally (# stats / #allies) is the best measure of how good a characte/army is. Obviously the more allies you have, the more you are exposed to opponents with the same or more alliles. If I can keep my stat per ally high enough, I am still typically better than the majority of players in my area as most people tend to focus on quantity (# of allies) and not quality (stats per ally).

I would love to share the spreadsheet with anyone interested but am I not able to attach documents? Warning: It is a fairly manual calculation but it works for me.

P4TR1C14N
03-05-2013, 07:52 AM
To be honest, it's a waste of time if you try to track this.

The more quests and attacks you do, the more units you will have and also armor/weapons. It's way too much work to keep updating it.

Imho, easiest way to see if a new unit is worthfull investing in... buy it, see if your ATT/DEF increases and with how much. If enough for you... it's worth it, if not increasing... worthless unit.