PDA

View Full Version : 40oz Recruitment - Free & Active Players!

Barkevious
03-04-2013, 08:34 AM
Hello everybody, first time posting a thread about this syndicate and I figured some may be very interested. The syndicate name is 40oz, and comprised of free/semi-gold spending characters who are very, very active. All we ask from anyone applying is that you contribute! We don't like mooches. We are currently at 10 members.

Here's our syndicate stats:
Fight Respect Payout +10%
Melee Defense +10%
Gun Defense +5%
Building Defense +10%
Syndicate Member Increase +8%

The bank is currently sitting at $50,000,000, so there's definitely room for upgrades. Once again, I stress that this is a laid back, but very motivated syndicate. We're not asking you to spend 2000 gold a week, donate $10mil a day, or anything like that. We just want active members, who will try their hardest when the time comes, and until that time, contribute as many bricks/money as they possibly can.

Our code is: 840 949 279

Barkevious
03-15-2013, 08:37 PM
Hey everyone, we just pumped 89 mil into our syndicate and only have 5 active people contributing anything. If anyone wants to apply, please do so and we will accept as soon as we see it! I know we can't be the only syndicate struggling to find people, so if anyone wants to combine forces, PM me or message here. We have plenty of people putting in OVER 1 mil a day, we just need more people doing the same things. We are currently in about 1200th place, and with the help of a few more solid members could easily push up into the top 500 range.

justdickinaround
03-16-2013, 11:44 AM
We are looking to maximize on active players. Our Syndicate 313203156 is currently ranked in the top 250. With your help, we can easily reach the top 100 or even higher

Barkevious
03-20-2013, 12:44 PM
Alright everyone, we're opening recruitment again. We basically had 4~5 members active last event and still managed a top 1400 finish. All of us plan on putting lots more money into bonuses, hopefully still a mil a day each. Please, if you're a serious player, with a decent IPH and attack/defense, hit us up. We are a very relaxed syndicate, we just want people to get better through us. With 3-4 more active members like the ones we have, we can easily be top 1000, with even a tiny bit more than that, 500 is by no means out of the stretch of the imagination.

Here are our current bonuses:
Fight Respect Payout +10%
Car Defense +15%
Building Output +15%
Melee Defense +25%
Gun Defense +20%
Armor Defense +10%
Building Defense +25%
Syndicate Member Increase +8

Please add syndicate code 840-949-279 and we'll look at your stats there. As long as you have respectable stats you should be accepted. Anyone who shows immediate dedication with putting several mil towards our bonuses will automatically be an officer. If you have anymore questions, feel free to post here, pm me, or add the syndicate.

Sonny1
03-20-2013, 02:00 PM
Would you guys be willing to join another team?

Barkevious
03-20-2013, 02:15 PM
I'm fielding PMs from several different syndicates right now. I'm in talks with a few about a merger, so I will look into appealing offers as long as you are willing to take 5 members. Send me info on your syndicate and I'll get back to you asap.

Hupernikomen
03-20-2013, 03:04 PM
New player. Only level 9. Am planning on growing strong over time. I am very active.

Barkevious
03-20-2013, 04:39 PM
Right now the best option for us looks like combing forces with another syndicate, I'll give details when they are fully in. If they all do decide to come over, we will 13-15 active members. Top 500 is a definite possibility, and that's just with a small group. If any players or syndicates want to hop on with us, please send me a pm or invite.