PDA

View Full Version : Faction bug with less members showing than you actually have?

HGF69
03-04-2013, 07:09 AM
Does anyone else have this bug?

Our faction used to show one less member than we actually have eg 45/46 even though we have 46.

Now its showing two less 46/48 but we have the full 48 compliment!

I've sent a ticket but never had this resolved, just wondered if its an isolated incident.

Dutchie
03-04-2013, 07:59 AM
We have the opposite... 47/46 which shows we have one extra member but we don't as we have 46. It is just a display glitch and doesn't affect game mechanics or the actual number of allowed members in the faction, so I presume it is on their long list of things to fix but coming down the bottom for said reasons.

AceVent
03-04-2013, 11:25 AM
I have not played on iOS but there are a couple of improvements the Android verson needs.
1. When i do a mission attack or pvp attack, I lose units fair enough but I also win loot. Why is it if my device crashes, i still lose the units but the loot dissapears? Fix this please!
2. There are still bugs in the game. For instance when doing the government area mission, whenever i attack Pham Van Hinh or Chavo Luna my device crashes. As stated in point 1, I do not get any loot from the attack but lose units.
3. The units crashing my device are not just there but almost at every mission

Товарищ
03-04-2013, 12:29 PM
I have not played on iOS but there are a couple of improvements the Android verson needs.
1. When i do a mission attack or pvp attack, I lose units fair enough but I also win loot. Why is it if my device crashes, i still lose the units but the loot dissapears? Fix this please!
2. There are still bugs in the game. For instance when doing the government area mission, whenever i attack Pham Van Hinh or Chavo Luna my device crashes. As stated in point 1, I do not get any loot from the attack but lose units.
3. The units crashing my device are not just there but almost at every mission

One. Check my thread here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?45441
...in short try re-installing MW :)

Two. Agree, the Android version is WAY behind iOS one!

Three. NEVER DO PvE! The ONLY reason to do PvE is boss cash cascading, otherwise PvP has like 10 advantages vs zero for PvE!

hoho
03-04-2013, 06:50 PM
not sure if this helps.... if you could get each member to post in your in-game forum it could give some sense that each member is accounted for in your faction.

the other thing is when your hidden member is tagged to your faction - matching may be misled ? as the guide says "your faction will be matched up with other factions of similar attack strength..." whatever that means.

Tylersdad
03-04-2013, 07:59 PM
We have the same problem. We have 40 but says 39. Been like that since before brazil.

stealyourface
03-04-2013, 08:59 PM
We've had the same problem for weeks. Showing we are full though we have one spot left, unfortunately this kills the likelyhood of getting a member through a list request as people browsing think we are filled. Sent a support request several weeks ago with no response yet.