PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever see an ally in their rivals list??

AK-47
03-04-2013, 01:32 AM
Like the title says....

Earlier I clicked a name on the rivals list that looked familiar. I went to the hood and before I attacked anything I remembered that this individual had requested a truce. Sure enough I look thru my allies and find the same name. I thought it was just 2 people with the same name, but when I visited my ally it was the exact same hood. Same stats, same buildings, everything.

Anyone ever see this before? Just another GREE(DY) glitch? Lol

OttomanEmpire
03-04-2013, 02:48 AM
Yes I see the same thing. Maybe we are not on the same syndicate with our allies

It's all a dream
03-04-2013, 03:00 AM
this is a side effect from the syndicates. All syndicate members are automatically excluded from the rival list. In MW they decided that allies would turn up in the rival list now, because the number of rivals was getting to small.

Not sure if it is true, but it is said that you can attack your allies that turn up in your rival list, but you can't rob them. Like I said, not sure if this is true.

sister morphine
03-04-2013, 05:21 AM
Not sure if it is true, but it is said that you can attack your allies that turn up in your rival list, but you can't rob them. Like I said, not sure if this is true.
I tried that once as an experiment, and could neither attack nor rob an ally. That's crime city, dunno about MW

kimberleyj
03-04-2013, 06:20 AM
i think this happens when you go over 500 mafia, i use to have this happening to me a while ago when i had loads of mafia.

sister morphine
03-04-2013, 07:02 AM
Not, it's not the same as the old >1000 glitch, which I also had in the past