PDA

View Full Version : 100+ lvl mega building?

Dopfer
03-04-2013, 12:16 AM
So I also play MW and was wondering.. Along with the factions (MW versions of syndicates) and scheduled events, each new war series has come with a new "mega building".. These buildings ranged from 100-115 mil to build with payouts of 2 mil every 24 hrs.. I've personally been saving in CC just in case (currently 70+ mil) but do u think we will be blessed with some mega building love?

Coldjoey
03-04-2013, 12:37 AM
I already have many buildings buildings paying out well over 2 mill every 24hours. Each of my NCs alone pays out 20 million each over 24 hours.

dudeman
03-04-2013, 12:53 AM
Damn I want my account back! 😢

Even my robbed buildings pay out $2 mil.

emcee
03-04-2013, 12:59 AM
50/50 we will have limited buildings like in MW. MW makes sense because units have consumption rates. The only thing we have in CC are explosives so cash isn't king.

murf
03-04-2013, 07:06 AM
50/50 we will have limited buildings like in MW. MW makes sense because units have consumption rates. The only thing we have in CC are explosives so cash isn't king.

emcee, where have you been. The top tier cash items now give you stats of 107k / 127k (without explosives). And cost only $21B. This is a reasonable figure to spend IF you have built you econ. New high-end buildings, will make stats that previously only gold (weapon) spenders could attain, even more attainable, for econ focused players.

emcee
03-04-2013, 07:14 AM
emcee, where have you been. The top tier cash items now give you stats of 107k / 127k (without explosives). And cost only $21B. This is a reasonable figure to spend IF you have built you econ. New high-end buildings, will make stats that previously only gold (weapon) spenders could attain, even more attainable, for econ focused players.
Unfortunately, I don't see too many cash option from level 77 account. From what I gather respect items are way more powerful to any new cash items. When I started 100k/100k was pretty difficult to obtain with a free account. However, with scratchers and boss events and now new respect items this should not be difficult to surpass for most disciplined players. With that said, cash has limited value in the game especially when everything is more or less non consummable.

murf
03-04-2013, 11:15 AM
Unfortunately, I don't see too many cash option from level 77 account. From what I gather respect items are way more powerful to any new cash items. When I started 100k/100k was pretty difficult to obtain with a free account. However, with scratchers and boss events and now new respect items this should not be difficult to surpass for most disciplined players. With that said, cash has limited value in the game especially when everything is more or less non consummable.

OK. Yes, you can't see them at L77. But I hope you are aware of all the new cash weapons available at higher levels. If you expect to stay below L150 forever, then I guess spend your RP as you like, but if you ever think you will level up to 150+, spend the RP wisely, because the best RP gun (72/58) can be closely replicated with cash weapons now (70/50) and the best cash vehicle (70/95) is actually better then the best RP vehicle (68/55).

So cash is incredibly valuable at the higher levels now (not to mention for purchasing syndicate bonuses).

sexkitteh
03-04-2013, 11:25 AM
OK. Yes, you can't see them at L77. But I hope you are aware of all the new cash weapons available at higher levels. If you expect to stay below L150 forever, then I guess spend your RP as you like, but if you ever think you will level up to 150+, spend the RP wisely, because the best RP gun (72/58) can be closely replicated with cash weapons now (70/50) and the best cash vehicle (70/95) is actually better then the best RP vehicle (68/55).

So cash is incredibly valuable at the higher levels now (not to mention for purchasing syndicate bonuses).

So would it be accurate to assume that the best RP items are the top 2 explosives?? Or are there high end cash explosives that I can't see?

murf
03-04-2013, 11:47 AM
So would it be accurate to assume that the best RP items are the top 2 explosives?? Or are there high end cash explosives that I can't see?

The top 2 RP explosives are Disease Grenade and Doomsday Frag.

sexkitteh
03-04-2013, 12:00 PM
The top 2 RP explosives are Disease Grenade and Doomsday Frag.

Yes - those are the ones I'm referring to. Would they be the best RP items then; considering cash can buy you descent items now?

Ben Weston
03-04-2013, 12:21 PM
i'd say so.

corbaman
03-04-2013, 11:25 PM

I'm leaning toward the 3000 RP vehicle, because the cash vehicle alternatives are incredibly expensive. I can always buy consumable explosives for a quick stat boost.