PDA

View Full Version : Real gamers if thats possible

bam.bam
03-03-2013, 06:17 PM
This is my problem iv got the syndicate no problem but what is the problem is the lack of players that actually want to help instead of reaping my rewards and doing nothing to help like the players at level 200 and so on all i want and is needing is people that actually like to play the game and help a brother out im level 50 bought the 1st 10 bonuses myself and now iv got 23 members out of 32 left after sacking 9 so im looking for people who like to play crime city instead of lazy bums looking for a an easy ride at our expense, i think its total shocking so if your a real player and want to help please help out and join me my syndicate code is 979 544 764 and to the mods if this is in the wrong place please dont delete it just move thanks :)

Dudebot121256
03-03-2013, 06:20 PM
Yep, wrong place. Please move it to HERE (http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?95-Syndicate-Recruitment). Thanks and have a good day :)

KizbotBro
03-03-2013, 11:35 PM
We want real players that know how to use the forum but not everything is that simple in life.

TRAZ
03-04-2013, 02:37 AM
You can move the thread yourself. There's an option at the top of the thread to move this over to he Syndicate area. Good luck in your recruitment drive.

Killshot-CC
03-04-2013, 04:36 AM
iv got the syndicate no problem but what is the problem is the lack of players that actually want to help instead of reaping my rewards and doing nothing to help like the players at level 200 and so on all i want and is needing is people that actually like to play the game and help a brother out im level 50 bought the 1st 10 bonuses myself and now iv got 23 members out of 32 left after sacking 9 so im looking for people who like to play crime city instead of lazy bums looking for a an easy ride at our expense, i think its total shocking so if your a real player and want to help please help out and join me my syndicate code is 979 544 764 and to the mods if this is in the wrong place please dont delete it just move thanks :)

If I were you, I'd stop donating to the syndicate immediately and start saving for a SHIFT key instead.

MerlinBlack
03-04-2013, 04:57 AM
He might as well buy a whole new keyboard. It appears the full stop key is malfunctioning as well.

Ben Weston
03-04-2013, 10:39 AM
bam, why don't you join Dr T powerhouse, we are always looking for strong dedicated players and have far more bonuses than you mention.

join the family at 110853891, PM me if your interested so we can make room for you.

D3V
03-04-2013, 12:16 PM
This is my problem iv got the syndicate no problem but what is the problem is the lack of players that actually want to help instead of reaping my rewards and doing nothing to help like the players at level 200 and so on all i want and is needing is people that actually like to play the game and help a brother out im level 50 bought the 1st 10 bonuses myself and now iv got 23 members out of 32 left after sacking 9 so im looking for people who like to play crime city instead of lazy bums looking for a an easy ride at our expense, i think its total shocking so if your a real player and want to help please help out and join me my syndicate code is 979 544 764 and to the mods if this is in the wrong place please dont delete it just move thanks :)

What have you found to be the best method to recruit people in your faction?

I wouldn't mind bringing a few people on board. There is currently only 2 people in my faction...

Lonestoner
03-04-2013, 12:56 PM
What have you found to be the best method to recruit people in your faction?

Excessive punctuation use seems to be the tactic he is using..

D3V
03-04-2013, 12:58 PM
Excessive punctuation use seems to be the tactic he is using..

Brilliant.

Lonestoner
03-04-2013, 01:08 PM
Brilliant.

Sorry, I know you weren't looking for sarcasm, I just couldn't help myself.. :p

D3V
03-04-2013, 01:12 PM
Sorry, I know you weren't looking for sarcasm, I just couldn't help myself.. :p

It's alright! A good laugh never killed anyone!