PDA

View Full Version : DST/Yet Another WD Scheduling Issue - Egypt

nic4msu
03-03-2013, 06:16 PM
It's almost as thought Gree TRIES to pick WD weekends with complicating factors. This time it's Daylight Savings Time.

CJ, has your team has considered the possible ramifications of DST occurring during the event --- both for battles that are in-process during the time change, and accurately scheduling the TIME the event ends (since the in-game countdown clock has never been reliable)?

CJ - I know there were issues with daylight savings time impacting bldg payout times previously. How has that been resolved? Are we to rely on the clock, or the actual # of hours since last collection? Please advise, so we can plan ahead.

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-03-2013, 06:30 PM
DST?

In autumn, time falls backward.

In spring, it springs forward.

Heck, some places on this planet don't care.

http://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/2013.html

I see DST having no impact on battles in progress.

Why?

Sixty minutes is still sixty minutes irrespective of DST.

We are simply playing a game, while engaged in pretending to attack.

No problem, Gree has things well in hand.

bbprofitz
03-03-2013, 06:43 PM
UNBELIEVABLE!!! hahaha this is getting hilarious. Anybody want to place bets on what their new Daylight Savings "We're Sorry" Unit will be? Last time it was the Daylight Chaser air unit (given out MONTHS after the fact btw).

This time I'm gonna guess a ground unit, The "Daylight Punisher" Tank, capable of crushing all your hopes and dreams that this game is getting better! :p

I am a cow
03-03-2013, 09:58 PM
Bets any takers?

nic4msu
03-04-2013, 07:25 AM
This time I'm gonna guess a ground unit, The "Daylight Punisher" Tank, capable of crushing all your hopes and dreams that this game is getting better! :p

LOL! Love it!

gunnydave
03-04-2013, 11:12 AM
in fact brother this game is getting boring