PDA

View Full Version : Hacker Guilds Blacklist

The Big Weezy
03-03-2013, 04:30 PM
Let's get one started, shall we?

Who're the 60/60 guilds out there, hmmmmmm? :) I wanna know each and every one of you.

Evilcloak
03-03-2013, 04:40 PM
This should promote the peace and harmony everyone's been preaching lately..
Just sayin

The Big Weezy
03-03-2013, 04:48 PM
Sorry, EC, no peace and harmony for blatant cheaters. Kinda goes hand in hand with the overarching guild alliance proposal, actually.

Winstrol
03-03-2013, 04:49 PM
I saw one guild with 61/60 people . It's so nice that gree is taking care of hackers

Sir Marcus
03-03-2013, 04:54 PM
Agreed - play by the rules or get tossed. No peace for cheaters.

In other news, 61/60? That's not even subtle. I hope GREE's going to do something about that...

VileDoom
03-03-2013, 05:39 PM
Heed caution when talking about these subjects. CJ54 frowns heavily upon these types of threads as I've seen in the Modern War forums. The better course of action is to report any suspected hacking to support.

The Big Weezy
03-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Heed caution when talking about these subjects.

VileDoom, well-met, noted and thank you, sir.

JoKeRjr
03-03-2013, 07:05 PM
Blatant wrongdoing should be called out publicly. Even CJ54 should agree with that.

[MoC] Ian McGrath
03-03-2013, 07:09 PM
Heed caution when talking about these subjects. CJ54 frowns heavily upon these types of threads as I've seen in the Modern War forums. The better course of action is to report any suspected hacking to support.

Do they frown upon accusing people of hacking? I could understand that; but if there are some fishy things going on we should be able to talk about it openly

VileDoom
03-03-2013, 07:49 PM
I assure you, as a legit player, I hate hacking as much as anyone. I'm just trying to save everyone from the tongue lashing that occurred when similar threads were discussed in the Modern War forums. ;)

Proprioc3ption
03-04-2013, 02:07 AM
Well, we can safely 'assume' that all the guilds that had 60 spots open in the first week are hackers. Why do I say this? Because I know each of my guild members saved millions before the event even started. And if its taken us this long to get there then they are obviously hackers. As we all know, FUN and RK boast many of the top players in KA.

Hackers are coming out of the woodwork now...if GREE does not get serious on them...then many good gem buying players will leave. Simply as that...dead game!

Only thing we can do is report report report. Use information you gather and send it along with pictures to GREE and CJ54. And then if nothing is done...we walk away. Sad but true...

Acidist
03-04-2013, 02:51 AM
In KA i have seen not a Hacker yet, but the mostly can i find in MW.I have reported some hackers, but i think Gree do nothing against this problem.I got a email, where stand he looks on it, but the hacker can play yet.
And what makes me crazy is, when the people see, that hacker or cheater is and they sent invite for Allie and the factions.
I spend much money for this games and i am awaitin more from gree.Here is Blizzard much better.U pay only for the game, but here have the hackers no chance and become a ban.
When i with the time see, that gree do nothing, i must quit the games or play only for free.Lets see
I hope, i becom not a ban for this, but somebody must tell it

It's all a dream
03-04-2013, 03:03 AM
Well, we can safely 'assume' that all the guilds that had 60 spots open in the first week are hackers. Why do I say this? Because I know each of my guild members saved millions before the event even started. And if its taken us this long to get there then they are obviously hackers. As we all know, FUN and RK boast many of the top players in KA.

Hackers are coming out of the woodwork now...if GREE does not get serious on them...then many good gem buying players will leave. Simply as that...dead game!

Only thing we can do is report report report. Use information you gather and send it along with pictures to GREE and CJ54. And then if nothing is done...we walk away. Sad but true...

have you considered beta players?

Jixx
03-04-2013, 03:04 AM
ive seen and taken advantage of some hackers, but with these guild stats its so obvious they should be banned asap xD

Winstrol
03-04-2013, 04:28 AM
Here are some examples of hacked guilds . In my opinion all these leaders should get permanent ban for letting hackers in their guild ,
http://i48.tinypic.com/11keag7.png
http://i48.tinypic.com/1jsuqd.png
http://i50.tinypic.com/291grj7.png
http://i50.tinypic.com/hrg2u8.png

Winstrol
03-04-2013, 04:29 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/4kid87.jpg

a glory a
03-04-2013, 04:30 AM
Everyone here poops

the founder (Daddy) is obviously a hacker... level 200 with a few level 1 buildings and occasionally has 20m!
The guild bank sat at 40m then an upgrade for members (360m) was purchased and the bank was then sat at 60m.

he got reset and just started again with the hacking (last i saw he was level 8 with 1000 of each unit) I wanted no part of that guild so i left

Acidist
03-04-2013, 04:35 AM
Here are some examples of hacked guilds . In my opinion all these leaders should get permanent ban for letting hackers in their guild ,
http://i48.tinypic.com/11keag7.png
http://i48.tinypic.com/1jsuqd.png
http://i50.tinypic.com/291grj7.png
http://i50.tinypic.com/hrg2u8.png
good work Winstrol!
I have the luck yet and have not seen a hacker in KA

a glory a
03-04-2013, 04:39 AM
good work Winstrol!
I have the luck yet and have not seen a hacker in KA

I got attacked by someone earlier... level 66, 140k attack, 230 allies and a kingdom of awfull buildings... to top it off they didnt even have daylight guardian. but they did have a HELL of a lot of units from the past few LTQ's

i sent a ticket into support because i suspect that is a hacker trying to play it slightly casual

Acidist
03-04-2013, 04:52 AM
I got attacked by someone earlier... level 66, 140k attack, 230 allies and a kingdom of awfull buildings... to top it off they didnt even have daylight guardian. but they did have a HELL of a lot of units from the past few LTQ's

i sent a ticket into support because i suspect that is a hacker trying to play it slightly casual

Yes, when u see a hacker, send a ticket to support.I do it always in MW

P4TR1C14N
03-04-2013, 05:26 AM
Hi,

Just to be clear... it's not because ppl have 60/60 members, they hack. Some top guilds here are having those stats also or almost.

I agree i got doubts about some of those above also based on the fact they had 60 members already quite some time ago. Also having 61 members looks quite dodgy.

I would say... don't post here, submit to gree and hope they do something. A good community manager would have jumped on threads like this one to clear out the playing field and doing investigations, but guess what... :) ... it stays always quiet if talking about hackers.

Thing what annoys me a lot is that the guild list can't be sorted correctly. YOu never get the whole list... what's the sense of havin a guild list that is wrong and incomplete. Better show me then on that tab some nice jokes.

Winstrol
03-04-2013, 05:35 AM
"Just to be clear... it's not because ppl have 60/60 members, they hack. Some top guilds here are having those stats also or almost. "
Do you even realize how expensive is upgrade ? the highest guild with out hacked gold has 54 members. Above that number guild hacked gold etc ,

a glory a
03-04-2013, 06:48 AM
I'm with Winstrol on this 1... it's just not possible

DragCro
03-04-2013, 07:27 AM
Please Winstrol report the founders of those guilds and names of the guild to support before the last guild event starts.We have to stop this..
Thank you Winstrol,you are a good man

Skyraiders
03-04-2013, 07:43 AM
Hackers are a joke i mean the guild with 61 members is ridiculus i dont know how they allow that to happen. Wake up people this is a game and we all want to win but seriously how can GREE let this go. They have to know. What about the integrity of the game and the players who play it. Whats their stance on this? We didnt see it so we wont do anything about it. Or is it our responsibility to inform them they have hackers on their game...hows that work?

[MoC] Ian McGrath
03-04-2013, 07:52 AM
Make sure to report those players/guilds when you find them. Good eye Winstrol. And I think the daylight guardian might have been a way for Gree to start weeding out hackers. Hopefully they will be dealt with prior to crusade events.

Ak-Manin
03-04-2013, 07:55 AM
Lucky me found someone who is almost certainly a hacker, and he has a special place in his heart for me. He had level 1 and 2 buildings, income 1803, all units indestructables. When he first attacked and lost, his attack was 205K, mine was 250K. So I left note saying he should check stats before attacking. he increased his attack 12K in one hour until he won 50% of the time, left a note saying he would double those stats in 24 hours and level me. Within 4 hours his attack was up another 50K and his attacks continued. Told someone he'd been playing for 10 days. A friend tried to get him to stop. He told my friend to deposit 250 K in his guild, the Buckwheat Connection. We have screen shots, and have written tickets to Gree. I have also sent PM to CJ54. So, yes, my friends, there are hackers among us. And they are certifable. In the meantime, he has attacked everyone that was on my wall that is level 101 or 102. I'm wondering if his guild mates know he's nuts.

Battle Mage
03-04-2013, 08:16 AM
The Buckwheat Connection? I hate to drop you in it but Emcee, that's yours!

Lady Ak-Manin, as far as I know TBC is mostly respectable forum members.
I'm sure after seeing this that Emcee would run his eye over his team carefully...

And, you can only 'deposit money in his guild' if you're a member of that guild!

Jixx
03-04-2013, 08:46 AM
Lucky me found someone who is almost certainly a hacker, and he has a special place in his heart for me. He had level 1 and 2 buildings, income 1803, all units indestructables. When he first attacked and lost, his attack was 205K, mine was 250K. So I left note saying he should check stats before attacking. he increased his attack 12K in one hour until he won 50% of the time, left a note saying he would double those stats in 24 hours and level me. Within 4 hours his attack was up another 50K and his attacks continued. Told someone he'd been playing for 10 days. A friend tried to get him to stop. He told my friend to deposit 250 K in his guild, the Buckwheat Connection. We have screen shots, and have written tickets to Gree. I have also sent PM to CJ54. So, yes, my friends, there are hackers among us. And they are certifable. In the meantime, he has attacked everyone that was on my wall that is level 101 or 102. I'm wondering if his guild mates know he's nuts.

obvious hacker is obvious xD

the hackers i found spawned gold or something, no raids no attacks many times had they been attacked, virtually no IPH but well over a million overvault. love it when i find those :P

The Big Weezy
03-04-2013, 08:47 AM
TBC isn't a hacker guild, but they should surely be vigilant about whom they accept into that circle. If you're dazzled by a player's phenomenal stats and gold, maybe a little further investigation could clarify how they got to that point before they get fast-tracked into the guild.

Even guilds with hackers among their ranks should be suspended by guilt of association. Again, this all ties hand in hand with having an interguild alliance of teams who are committed to playing fair, or not playing at all.

Ak-Manin
03-04-2013, 09:22 AM
That was the name of the guild he mentioned. He wanted my friend to join to pay the ransom. My friend refused, and did not get the guild number. I did see a note on his wall from a guild member which he quickly deleted. The friend said not to worry about his IPH being so low, that he would cover his guild donations for him. Wish I could recall name of the person that posted that. I was before I started capturing screen shots.

PorkChopExpress
03-04-2013, 09:31 AM
I've been a part of UAO for the last 3 weeks (approximately), and I haven't seen any evidence of hacking or the promotion of hacking within our group (both in the guild chats or on people's individual comment pages). We have an extremely committed group who contributes as much as possible as often as possible - no different than the other guilds out there. From personal experience I know that there are guilds out there who are rotating 60+ people into 45+ slots requiring (forcing) them to contribute 300-500k DAILY. Other than the fact that we're not rotating a larger group into a smaller slot, ours isn't that different. I don't dispute that hacking is an issue -and I'm all for taking the necessary steps to eliminate it (along with those that are guilty), but let's take the responsible route and report it via email to Gree rather than call out those you ASSUME are guilty.

PorkChopExpress
03-04-2013, 09:49 AM
and to add, the people on KA/MW that know me (through the forum or my association with RKs), know that

a. I'm an honorable player
b. I'm a Marine and still uphold the notion of 'Honor, Courage, and Commitment' (even when others - individuals and factions don't)
c. I wouldn't associate with hackers as it would jeopardize either/both a & b.

If anyone has an issue with me, my posts, or UAO, please send me a PM so we can discuss the matter offline.

Thanks,

PCE

Winstrol
03-04-2013, 10:00 AM
@PCE There's no way that your guild could collect few bils of gold in 3 weeks ! no way ! . And I can beat like 20mil that most of you don't even have 15k income per hour ,

P4TR1C14N
03-04-2013, 10:00 AM
"Just to be clear... it's not because ppl have 60/60 members, they hack. Some top guilds here are having those stats also or almost. "
Do you even realize how expensive is upgrade ? the highest guild with out hacked gold has 54 members. Above that number guild hacked gold etc ,

Hi winstrol... I would be surprised if our clan is the highest clan without hacking :) we are at 54 i think.

Cheers.

PorkChopExpress
03-04-2013, 10:09 AM
Winstrol... so you're saying that multiple people/players buying mountains of gold and depositing it right away into the guild isn't a possibility?

If it's proven that UAO is a hacker guild (without my knowledge and/or without discussion on chats - something that is routinely done and the first indication of being a hacker guild), I wouldn't have any problem in leaving it. Problem is, I've been a part of it and don't have any evidence, and, as such, am bound by obligation to support it until it's proven otherwise.

CJ54
03-04-2013, 10:16 AM
Report suspected hackers to support. Do not make blacklist threads on the forums.