PDA

View Full Version : How far can I make it against bean town mike?

Swedevil
03-03-2013, 10:53 AM
I just finished level 28 against him (alrhough I only have 27 weapons from him)...is there a way to tell how far I can make it because I'm beginning to doubt I can get all 40 in...

Bala82
03-03-2013, 10:57 AM
Yes use the table in this below link

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47322-The-Billionaires-Guide-to-Boss-Events

Swedevil
03-03-2013, 11:29 AM
Yes use the table in this below link

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47322-The-Billionaires-Guide-to-Boss-Events
Bala, I saw that table, but didn't know if there was way to tell 100% what I'll be hitting him at. I have been careless and didn't really pay attention to what it takes off when I hit him. And I want to make it ascar as I can, but if I can't beat level 40, I'll stop now so I don't leave tier 1 before the next boss...

OneHoop
03-03-2013, 11:49 AM
@Swedevil, ask someone in your syndicate what your attack shows up as in the members list (unboosted) then add (LV-1)/10 * attack skill points (straight 10x skill points if over 100). This will give you a pretty good idea. Otherwise your logic is sound, but I would note that it seems like uncommon and rare items drop better with higher level bosses (unverified). So look at the EXP you have remaining and the number of EXP given by defeating each boss in your decision too. Remember that you'll need some EXP for other events and that you gain some when successfully defending yourself (green news items).

Swedevil
03-03-2013, 12:51 PM
@Swedevil, ask someone in your syndicate what your attack shows up as in the members list (unboosted) then add (LV-1)/10 * attack skill points (straight 10x skill points if over 100). This will give you a pretty good idea. Otherwise your logic is sound, but I would note that it seems like uncommon and rare items drop better with higher level bosses (unverified). So look at the EXP you have remaining and the number of EXP given by defeating each boss in your decision too. Remember that you'll need some EXP for other events and that you gain some when successfully defending yourself (green news items).
I'm taking those green news items in to consideration. I'm about to boost over to a level 22, once I beat thenext boss (should be in about 52 min)..then I'll be able to do another and beat level 30 boss. But if I continue, and make it to 40, I'll boost over level 25. If I can't beat him at level 40 to get the prize, I'll leave him alone before I get to level 24...giving me plenty of room to stay tier 1 until the next event while building my attack and defense items.

By the way- I'm hitting him at 5114 right now.

Swedevil
03-03-2013, 12:54 PM
I'm hitting at 5114 at cash hits. That means with 13 max hits, I'm getting 66,000 in damage to him. Level 31 seems to be the furthest I will make it according to the chart without upgrading anything. So I think I need new weapons...hmmm what to get at level 22?

Bala82
03-03-2013, 01:09 PM
When i need boost in attack i just buy best cash Explosive avaliable usually 100-250 normally does the trick

Swedevil
03-03-2013, 01:21 PM
When i need boost in attack i just buy best cash Explosive avaliable usually 100-250 normally does the trick
I think the guns and explosives will be my big purchases. Either way, I don't see making it to level 40 boss as my attack is like 17 and my mafia attack is 5065. (Defense is 33 and 5601 by the way)....

KidWiz
03-04-2013, 01:33 AM
I'm taking those green news items in to consideration. I'm about to boost over to a level 22, once I beat thenext boss (should be in about 52 min)..then I'll be able to do another and beat level 30 boss. But if I continue, and make it to 40, I'll boost over level 25. If I can't beat him at level 40 to get the prize, I'll leave him alone before I get to level 24...giving me plenty of room to stay tier 1 until the next event while building my attack and defense items.

By the way- I'm hitting him at 5114 right now.

It doesn't matter if you level past level 25 as long as you beat the boss within this event. Means you stay in the tier you started the event. After the event if you are over level 25 you will start the next boss event in tier 2.

Hope that helped.

Swedevil
03-04-2013, 01:58 AM
It doesn't matter if you level past level 25 as long as you beat the boss within this event. Means you stay in the tier you started the event. After the event if you are over level 25 you will start the next boss event in tier 2.

Hope that helped.

Oh yeah, I knew that. Read billionaires guide. But I'm trying to stay tier 1 for the next event if I can't beat the boss #40 in this one. That way I have more time to earn money and build my self up before the next one and still be a tier one. And right now, it doesn't look like I'll be able to make it past level 32-33 on this one. Don't have the money to buy 150 of all the best items at my level right now.