PDA

View Full Version : Gold building disaperard during upgrade what's the best header suppor to get it back?

dads
03-03-2013, 10:40 AM
My water treatment plant just disaperard during upgrade.
I didn't sell (at least not to my recollection) it it just vanished it was there yesterday then I upgraded it now its gone.

I obviously want it back as quickly as possible what's the best header when I send a ticket in?
They will give me it back won't they? & if so will I be waiting weeks? I.E is supprt backlogged?

Sorry for so many questions just days before the event is obviously a loss I could really do without.

Any Ideas on best way to word it so I get it back quicker would be really appricated.

Thanks.

Minister Timothy
03-03-2013, 11:12 AM
My water treatment plant just disaperard during upgrade.
I didn't sell (at least not to my recollection) it it just vanished it was there yesterday then I upgraded it now its gone.

I obviously want it back as quickly as possible what's the best header when I send a ticket in?
They will give me it back won't they? & if so will I be waiting weeks? I.E is supprt backlogged?

Sorry for so many questions just days before the event is obviously a loss I could really do without.

Any Ideas on best way to word it so I get it back quicker would be really appricated.

Thanks.

If you are on Android buildings dissapear all the time. you have to turn your phone off and back on to get the buildings back. nothing will be lost. It has never happened to me on my ipod before.

dads
03-03-2013, 11:23 AM
I rebooted the iPod nothing & it's allowing me to upgrade.(alou I haven't got the cash to as I donated before I saw it had gone) it was a 46 hr upgrade & it's been less than that it's deff gone.

I wish I had saw your reply,as I didn't wait that long before I gave up & sent a ticket in with the header " water treatment plant vanished during upgrade" I hope they read the bottom as it should tell them it's a iPod.

I know you get money buildings back if you misclick.did fall asleep with iPod in my hands last night so it's possible,not sure if they will give me my gold building back thou anyone?

Major Ed Rush
03-03-2013, 12:23 PM
You are right about one thing a good header can make it quicker to be answered, found that out from personal experience.

Just so you know if didn't, if you go to the gree website you can check your ticket and add to it there through the support tab. Just use same email if not able to log , of course you cannot change the ticket header but they do have a nice counter telling you how many days you have waited

Oh good luck be patient and figures crossed

Dutchie
03-03-2013, 01:07 PM
How about 'Gold building disaperard during upgrade ' but make sure you spell disappeared correctly or it might not get passed the grammar and spelling police ;)

dads
03-03-2013, 01:59 PM
Lol duchie I tried auto correct. it didn't give me the right one then.
Darn I ain't sitting here with a dictionary.

I am a cow
03-03-2013, 10:03 PM
knowing GREE it will take a month

dads
03-04-2013, 01:36 AM
Yeah 4 weeks when there backed up is norm.
Hope it sooner thou its not complicated so or might be less.hope so with event n all.