PDA

View Full Version : Seem Legit Doesn't it? ;)

Milspec1
03-03-2013, 08:41 AM
Seem Legit Doesn't it? ;)

http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2643&d=1362328712

http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2644&d=1362328713

http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2645&d=1362328713

Speed ump
03-03-2013, 08:49 AM
Looks like he's getting a little less than the advertised ten percent on the rares. If you're asking if it looks legit, then yes.
Another rich kid on the block is all. I think the wd event is driving a lot of people upward and onward.

helli0n
03-03-2013, 09:14 AM
how does he only have 1996 units? with 32k+ fights won shouldnt he have accumulated some of the pvp loot, looks like he only has 1996 gold units

Speed ump
03-03-2013, 09:25 AM
I think that's the number of units brought to battle. It matches from the ally count. Not the total number of units in inventory.

Milspec1
03-03-2013, 09:27 AM
and where does one get the whirlwind fighter 2276/1175 and 41 of them

Oh an have never ever lost 1 single fight even as a level 1 or level 5 etc

Milspec1
03-03-2013, 09:28 AM
Think it's ok to say this also.. he's level 120

spitfire
03-03-2013, 09:29 AM
You cant really say he is a hacker though, remember there is a third category now but what was it again?..... oh yeah... account resets.

spitfire
03-03-2013, 09:37 AM
Think it's ok to say this also.. he's level 120

http://stickerheroes.com/files/hulk-2.jpg

Speed ump
03-03-2013, 09:38 AM
The units come from from the current LE four packs. Try looking at your special menu, click on the question mark in the bottom left of four units, and it pulls up the bonus units you might get by buying in packs of four.

Speed ump
03-03-2013, 09:39 AM
Is anyone else not aware of the LE sets? People have been going crazy on the diff ones. A lot of big players these days from buying those things

Milspec1
03-03-2013, 09:41 AM
LMAO spitfire

Milspec1
03-03-2013, 09:45 AM
I actually was not aware of the Buy ALL LE Bonus that's an expensive proposition 1459 for the set

Really I was most concerned with never ever having lost 1 fight. Even I will once in a blue moon lose a first fight I should never lose even with double the stats of the person I fought

If it is legit I'm going to guess he was one of those people that was refunded all gold, and allowed to rebuild their account from scratch based on the units he has and zero losses

Milspec1
03-03-2013, 09:59 AM
Hope you don't mind you know who ;) But here's the actual math just on his LE set stuff, it's become apparent he's one of those who has been reset

Cost for LE SET 900 Gold
Has
283 Mobile Repeating
114 S12 Sniper
41 Whirlwind Fighter

Which = 438 LE Set purchases 394,200 Gold used

and there's more ;)

1057 Marauder Drone 1057/454
1000 Vega Stealth fighter

Speed ump
03-03-2013, 11:03 AM
394k gold would not actually be that hard to do. There's several players in the game who spend 10k plus a month. Add in gold bonus, and you are about there in first month. I have seen a few dozen players at 500k plus stats lately. Before the wd event started, there were just three. With the le sets, you might start getting used to seeing these kind of numbers. Early on in the game these numbers would have screamed hacker, but it's a new day, and a new normal.

Milspec1
03-03-2013, 02:09 PM
Those are only some his units lol ;) And it's almost all new units in his inventory,I'm pretty sure I know what happened :)

LOS
03-03-2013, 02:21 PM
Hope you don't mind you know who ;) But here's the actual math just on his LE set stuff, it's become apparent he's one of those who has been reset

Cost for LE SET 900 Gold
Has
283 Mobile Repeating
114 S12 Sniper
41 Whirlwind Fighter

Which = 438 LE Set purchases 394,200 Gold used

and there's more ;)

1057 Marauder Drone 1057/454
1000 Vega Stealth fighter
If your going to take the time to make a thread like this at least double check your math before trying to discredit another player. The LE set was 1459, you even posted it as 1459 and then 14 minutes later you did the math at 900. You later state that this person has 1057 marauder drone's, in your OP your pictures show 228. So maybe next time you can make sure the info your posting is at least correct. Also I am willing to bet that your claim of this player having 1000 Vega stealth fighters is also incorect .

Dutchie
03-03-2013, 02:41 PM
If your going to take the time to make a thread like this at least double check your math before trying to discredit another player. The LE set was 1459, you even posted it as 1459 and then 14 minutes later you did the math at 900. You later state that this person has 1057 marauder drone's, in your OP your pictures show 228. So maybe next time you can make sure the info your posting is at least correct. Also I am willing to bet that your claim of this player having 1000 Vega stealth fighters is also incorect .

Maths is obviously not his strong point.

Speed ump
03-03-2013, 02:48 PM
Wait a minute. I read it on the Internet. It must be true if its on the Internet.lol.

Tctiger
03-03-2013, 03:05 PM
Looks like it is becoming the norm , I have seen several very big players like this about , one had 1000 LE full sets and 1.6m raw stats , they are not new players though just new units ,they have old collect 10 prizes and gree said you need 9 parts to claim number 10 as a gold bonus so they can't be new players . I'm sure they all had probs and a reset was the only way to fix it , there could be quite a few coming through if a lot of players were affected .

PIRATE JUSTICE
03-03-2013, 03:26 PM
Yeah, looks legit to me.

But, what the HEY, I'm blind, deaf, illiterate, mute, and possess an IQ of 55?

Milspec1
03-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Hey jackwagon before you run to discredit or bash someone in a thread why don't you take 2 seconds to go attempt to buy the set, together they are actually 900. And where did I discredit him, it's interesting having zero losses
"Also I am willing to bet that your claim of this player having 1000 Vega stealth fighters is also incorect ."

What would you like to bet, never post on the forum again?

Milspec1
03-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Yeah, looks legit to me.

But, what the HEY, I'm blind, deaf, illiterate, mute, and possess an IQ of 55?

Your IQ is 2 higher than mine! I feel totally inferior

Milspec1
03-03-2013, 03:38 PM
Maths is obviously not his strong point.

Def not but my strong point, but in this case you shouldn't run off at everything every jackwagon posts in response to a thread that has nothing to do with them ;)

LOS
03-03-2013, 03:42 PM
Hey jackwagon before you run to discredit or bash someone in a thread why don't you take 2 seconds to go attempt to buy the set, together they are actually 900. And where did I discredit him, it's interesting having zero losses
"Also I am willing to bet that your claim of this player having 1000 Vega stealth fighters is also incorect ."

What would you like to bet, never post on the forum again?
Time for today's math lesson 900+400+99+60=1459....... Not 900

Milspec1
03-03-2013, 04:07 PM
And for todays lesson listen to what I am saying

When you click here the BUY ALL button see graphic example below
http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2648&d=1362355624

It says it's how much?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2649&d=1362355653

LOS
03-03-2013, 04:35 PM
Ok, look at your pic, see where it says Set Progress 2/4. Do you see the green check marks next to the trooper and the chopper, that means you have already bought 2 of the four required items. So to get the bonus unit you will need to purchase the final two items. One for 900 and the other for 99, if you didn't already own the other two units then it would cost 1459 to buy all four units. It's saying 900 because that is the highest cost of a single unit, if you don't believe me buy some gold and hit the buy all button.

Milspec1
03-03-2013, 04:54 PM
Ahh that makes some sense but what if I just wanted to buy an entire set, which is what it says BUY ALL

Doesn't say complete the set or whatnot... You're probably right, but buy all means buy all units, figured there was a discount for buying all 4

SoccerStud
03-03-2013, 04:58 PM
Ok, look at your pic, see where it says Set Progress 2/4. Do you see the green check marks next to the trooper and the chopper, that means you have already bought 2 of the four required items. So to get the bonus unit you will need to purchase the final two items. One for 900 and the other for 99, if you didn't already own the other two units then it would cost 1459 to buy all four units. It's saying 900 because that is the highest cost of a single unit, if you don't believe me buy some gold and hit the buy all button.
LOS, if he hit the buy all button and he already had two of the LE units, wouldn't you expect it to add the remainder two units together and show that as the price? It wouldn't show only the most expensive one if he needed another one after that because than it would be buy 1 not buy all.

JMC
03-03-2013, 05:23 PM
LOS, if he hit the buy all button and he already had two of the LE units, wouldn't you expect it to add the remainder two units together and show that as the price? It wouldn't show only the most expensive one if he needed another one after that because than it would be buy 1 not buy all.

He blacked out how much gold he has, more than likely he's sitting on 99 gold.

rce
03-03-2013, 05:36 PM
Wow, just wow...

BigD@wg
03-03-2013, 05:38 PM
I have no gold. Just hit "buy all" button and it says 1459. So I would imagine JMC is correct about the 99 on hand because it adds them all together. There is no discount for hitting the "buy all" button.

steveo127
03-03-2013, 05:45 PM
Milspec go home, you're annoying everyone. perhaps he's legit, perhaps he's not. has he attacked you countless times and made you lose 1000's of valor units? has he been perpetually raiding your Level 10 Supply Depots and Armories? God forbid he should lay a finger on your Munitions Stockpiles :eek: ....seriously, starting a thread just to bash someone you know nothing about.... Have you no sense of decency, sir?

JMC
03-03-2013, 05:47 PM
Wow, just wow...

Don't know if you're referring to the stats of the player or the inability to successfully perform addition, but those are my thoughts exactly when i've seen simple things so misunderstood on these forums.

Part of the reason why im not that active here anymore.

Speed ump
03-03-2013, 06:12 PM
You're right jmc. I think a lot of the people here now do attempt to discredit, demean, etc, other players. A lot of people look at things based on what old numbers used to look like. Hasn't it been shown over and over again that there are many people willing to spend a lot on this game? Why should anyone be surprised by that theses days. I could start another game right now, and in a week be at level 100 with 1m stats if I chose to. I did it a couple month ago when the 2le sets came out, and had a game at mid 500 within a short time. I see players who never did much in the last year, get big very quickly. I've seen brand new players come up with very high stats. It's easy to tell the hacks, they will have many event units, of which you can only have one, or many rares of a current LE set, without corresponding lower value units.

angryEddie
03-03-2013, 08:17 PM
Eddie say...many peepls say life not fair...they are right...it isn't...there are peepls with
eddikation, success, hard work and corresponding wealth, that is difficult for many to
understand...FFP is not wealthy fellow, not famous fellow, not important fellow...he not
so edikkated or two smart...but here it is...FFP would not trade his life with ANYBODY!

The Uniter
03-03-2013, 08:57 PM
You cant really say he is a hacker though, remember there is a third category now but what was it again?..... oh yeah... account resets.What's an account reset?

I am a cow
03-03-2013, 09:54 PM
I like gold real gold... not the $%#%$ that GREE gives you for $100 the one that is real... the one that is worth thousands of dollars by the ounce... the one that is worth something.... the one that is legit... the one that is the best.

The Uniter
03-03-2013, 11:32 PM
You cant really say he is a hacker though, remember there is a third category now but what was it again?..... oh yeah... account resets.I've searched and can't find an answer, what is an account reset?

KizbotBro
03-03-2013, 11:46 PM
I believe I have run into this player before. Name beginning with H? if so its no secret, and he picked on you on purpose. Probably just because you had 0 losses. Experienced the same crap myself.

spitfire
03-04-2013, 02:50 AM
I've searched and can't find an answer, what is an account reset?

Of course you wont find it on the forums, every topic asking for an explanation from CJ gets closed down without any reason.

Elastic Earl
03-04-2013, 04:58 AM
This one actually looks very possible to me. I have just over 35,000 wins and am on level 141. I have more raids and Missions Completed. So his level seems about right for the number of wins.

This could just be a brand new account and the guy decided to hit the top tier bonus program 2 months in a row. All those items shown are in the new stat inflated LE sets. Alot of money invested but very plausible.

Nothing to see here. Time to move on.

mxz
03-04-2013, 06:26 AM
Of course you wont find it on the forums, every topic asking for an explanation from CJ gets closed down without any reason.No, it got closed down because it turned into a flame war. Instead of having an adult conversation about it the two sides started acting like two kids fighting over the pink blanket.

I talked to CJ about resets and he made a good (legitimate) point I hadn't thought about before. They can't disclose the threshold for who gets resets because it would indirectly be making public how much those that got resets (for that purpose) had spent. Obviously there were other incidents were people got resets for reasons other than unit inflation, as well.

I don't think CJ has an issue with people talking about it - just keep it clean and focused on points rather than mudslinging.

Tylersdad
03-04-2013, 06:51 AM
I ran into this guy also...i sent a ticket.

Dutchie
03-04-2013, 08:12 AM
I ran into this guy also...i sent a ticket.

Why did you send a ticket? Did you not read the thread apart from the OP! General consensus is that this player is legitimate. Please go and close the ticket before you waste GREE Support's time handling your ticket.

Tylersdad
03-04-2013, 09:03 AM
I dont live on this sight like others do. And it was last week that i ran into him and sent a ticket immediately. It didnt look legit to me at the time.

spitfire
03-04-2013, 09:08 AM
No, it got closed down because it turned into a flame war. Instead of having an adult conversation about it the two sides started acting like two kids fighting over the pink blanket.

I talked to CJ about resets and he made a good (legitimate) point I hadn't thought about before. They can't disclose the threshold for who gets resets because it would indirectly be making public how much those that got resets (for that purpose) had spent. Obviously there were other incidents were people got resets for reasons other than unit inflation, as well.

I don't think CJ has an issue with people talking about it - just keep it clean and focused on points rather than mudslinging.

Thank you for clearing that up sir. It would of been much better if CJ commented on that closed thread as like a last message on the topic before closing it instead of leaving us wondering why that dude got his account reset, kept all his prizes from WD, and got his gold reset.

Tctiger
03-04-2013, 09:48 AM
No, it got closed down because it turned into a flame war. Instead of having an adult conversation about it the two sides started acting like two kids fighting over the pink blanket.

So did cj tell you some people got resets because of the increased stats of gold units now ? but kept the amount you have to have spent to qualify for a reset secret ? so I guess if you have spent a curtain amount you can rebuild and be pretty untouchable with no gold units not making your army , sounds good for the big boys .

Chuck Nuts
03-04-2013, 10:02 AM

That is not a legitimate argument. That is the same as if the Yankees aren't happy that some of their high-dollar players didn't perform as well as expected so they demand all new players AND they expect to compete against minor-league opponents for the World Series. I see no legitimate reason why devalued units should have anything to do with what level a player is at.

There is an extremely simple, easy and fair way to address devalued units. Gree could simply increase the stats of legacy units to be comparable to modern units of the same price... for everyone. Gree could have done this for everyone with very little effort. Instead they have chosen favoritism for only a select few.

Oh well, I enjoy a challenge... glad to have some Pirates down at my level.

Ranger4Life
03-04-2013, 10:08 AM
I'm going down to my car dealership today so I can trade in my 2 year old truck, because it's devalued. This is totally unfair to me that something that I have purchased is devalued!

mxz
03-04-2013, 10:38 AM
I see no legitimate reason why devalued units should have anything to do with what level a player is at.Their game, their decisions...

I would tend to agree, but remember that they also need to keep those 5-10 (ish?) guys spending (and not quitting over something they can "fix", like inflation) otherwise the game goes under (maybe?). Is there a better way to do it? Maybe. If you have some ideas I'm sure Gree would entertain them.
I'd have thought WD would keep people engaged enough, but maybe they didn't meet the projected numbers. It's all speculation as to whether Gree could call the bluff and they'd stick around, but some risks aren't worth taking, ya know?

Dutchie
03-04-2013, 11:01 AM
That's the problem with game inflation... The customer base have no way of upgrading their existing indestructibles and have to pay for new ones which is akin to a kick in the teeth. It hurts! There should be a mechanism that allows players to sell them back to GREE, like with buildings and just credit the player's account with gold. Doing it between players will be open for abuse. This is the only option I see that would appease the existing customer base.

In this selling mechanism, GREE should be able to monitor for abuse and prevent the selling of excessive high units as the system flags these for human confirmation. If the member tries to sell units not previously purchased or won, their account gets locked for further investigation.

Just an idea.

The Uniter
03-04-2013, 11:05 AM
So did cj tell you some people got resets because of the increased stats of gold units now ? but kept the amount you have to have spent to qualify for a reset secret ? so I guess if you have spent a curtain amount you can rebuild and be pretty untouchable with no gold units not making your army , sounds good for the big boys .If I'm understanding this correctly some people got their gold back to buy new units? I guess that could be ok, If they spent enough money, but why are they keeping the amount you must have spent to qualify a secret. There must be a set amount, what is it?

CJ54
03-04-2013, 02:06 PM
There's no secret level of money spent where you get a reset. We only give resets to deal with intractable big-deal or long-term issues, or when the fix for something is worse than a reset. It is to *solve a problem or series of problems*. They're a major pain in the butt to do and they make a big stir. If there's any better option available for the thing in front of us, the support staff is not going to give an account reset.

And if that was true before, it is certainly doubly-so now.