PDA

View Full Version : Found a Cheater, What next?

mofisto
03-03-2013, 07:30 AM
Afternoon guys.

I've come across a low level cheater (level 7), but not sure what to do now.

Stats wise he hasn't been cheating, and the only reason I know he's cheating is that he's managed to build 2 MT's (both to level 10) and 2 lofts (to level 6) in the space of 12 hours.

If i send the info to CJ, is he going to be able to see what the guy has done? Or would it be better for me to take screenshots, and send them to CJ at a later date?

Bala82
03-03-2013, 07:41 AM
Are you sure he didn't use gold to speed up the upgrade process ?

What was player IPH ?

Sunsets
03-03-2013, 07:46 AM
It's quite possible that he just used gold, like Bala mentioned. Albeit that would be a massive waste of gold in my opinion.

I'd figure you'd want screenshots with that report, but might as well just tell CJ now and send the pictures in when you have them.

iteachem
03-03-2013, 07:52 AM
Don't bother CJ ....

Post on his wall send name and as much info as possible to suppot. Tell them when you posted on his wall

NTM
03-03-2013, 07:58 AM
how u know ? with money u can buy the game with out restriction, so how u know he is a cheater ??

i need TIPS from U, got a good feeling with u, best player.

mofisto
03-03-2013, 08:45 AM
You're quite right, he could have used gold, but he has 33 level 10 buildings, and the mt's and lofts appeared from nowhere. It doesn't look legit to me in the slightest.

I've sent him a friend request and I'll see what he does over the next few days.

mofisto
03-03-2013, 08:46 AM
i need TIPS from U, got a good feeling with u, best player.

Too busy polishing my escalade to give you tips.

How's life in the crime city apprentices.......?

cooch
03-03-2013, 02:35 PM
CJ mentioned last week he has over 1000 PMs in his account...don't send it to him...send it to gree support with info. As much as folks gripe about support they do get around to responding. If CJ has 1000 PMs I can only imagine how man get to Support.

BTW I have seen campers? below lvl10 Same deal as you mention. Lots of bldgs, lots of income, not a lot of weapons, just daily prizes. Cheating? Don't think so. Think grand plan on their part, I bet some on this forum's second account, is to develop huge IPH, decent A/D free and then go up the lvl ladder.

TRAZ
03-03-2013, 02:48 PM
Simple...screenshots, send in a ticket to support and press on with your playing. Ton of cheaters out there.

ottootto
03-03-2013, 03:06 PM
:rolleyes: ahahahahahahahahahahahah

NTM
03-04-2013, 02:12 AM
Too busy polishing my escalade to give you tips.

How's life in the crime city apprentices.......?

want to see my account ? lol.. i don't need escalade, and if u don't have understand the problem from tag CCB.. i can't nothing for u.

i got more power than the escalade.. and i got one on camper account from position #41 The Untouchable Mob, i'm in too....

KansasMac
03-04-2013, 03:05 PM
I've turned in a couple of cheaters , screenshots and all, but without so much as a response(beyond the automated one) I have no idea if support even cared. It would be nice if they at least responded. Or what would be really sweet is going a step further and issuing a cool weapon to people who turn in cheaters as a nice incentive for their efforts.

ottootto
03-04-2013, 04:16 PM
want to see my account ? lol.. i don't need escalade, and if u don't have understand the problem from tag CCB.. i can't nothing for u.

i got more power than the escalade.. and i got one on camper account from position #41 The Untouchable Mob, i'm in too....

here the wife/life buyer ,ahahahahahahahahahahah