PDA

View Full Version : Modern War Sloppiest Glitches

Rayda
03-03-2013, 02:36 AM
I thought I would compile a list of really sloppy glitches in Modern War. I'm not talking about missing features or complex timing or game issues but things that have you scratching your head because they are so dumb. The sort of silly thing that you expect a self respecting developer / designer to fix simply out of embarrassment.

Here are my entries:

The Seconds on Event timer - This makes me laugh every time. Every other product in the world counts down goes from 59-00 seconds. So when you have 1 minute 59 seconds left it would show 00:01:59 ... but not Modern War. No they go from 60-01. So when you have 1 minute 59 seconds left it shows 00:01:60 ... lol.. Really guys, if I wrote that I would be embarrassed. But I want to contribute to Gree engineering team by proposing this really complex fix DisplaySeconds=SecondsLeft -1; (iOS)
Alignment/Size of the Faction Button on the menu - This is ultra picky but why is the Faction button on the Menu screen a different size and alignment to all the other buttons? I know it was added later but really its not difficult. Any Photoshop kiddy could have done better. (iOS)

Anyone got any other ultra silly mistakes?

(PS: I noted which platform as I dont know if things are exactly the same between iOS and Android)

What?
03-03-2013, 03:00 AM
Right now my nuclear power plant that I'm building is a piece of land. I don't mean the building is invisible either the building is actually rendering as a piece of coastline and the building is at least three spots from the water...I wish I could take a picture, but I don't think there is screenshot on my phone (it's new).

Big John
03-03-2013, 06:37 AM
What would we talk about if everything was fixed.